/tan/ general

/tan/ general.

Is UV safe? How long and how often do you tan? Homo activity or not?

Had my first 7 mins today. Comfy, but not sure if worth the ROI.

Please discuss.

No.

No.

No

Ey b0ss why don't you try staying under for a day or 2.

Tanning booths are for fags and girls.
Use the sun.

No.

why do white people tan? your skin is meant for low sunlight environments

Get a white collar job.

Would it be retarded to use a tanning booth (or just go out and soak some sun) while wearing sunscreen? My skin is ghost pale, but I don't want the cancer.

Do you aspire to become an orange?

i like it. don't listen to the dyels itt

How do I get a Bateman body? Can it be done in 1 year?

And I like to smoke, doesn't mean I would recommend it to others you faggot nigger

Use a low spf, like 5-10.

>Wanting to destroy your white skin, one of the most coveted traits on earth, to look more like the mudraces

You deserve cancer.

>white skin, one of the most coveted traits on earth

i suggest you take a ride to west virginia for a day...

You literally can't get a tun without getting the cancer part, tanning is caused by ultraviolet rays breaking apart melanin under your skin, while also knocking off shit from DNA and damaging cells

i use a bed once a week for 7 minutes.
i like it better than the sun bc you know what you're gonna get from it rather than getting a surprise burn, plus no tan lines.
is it safe? probably not. Before I ever used a tanning bed I had a stage two melanoma on my scalp, under my hair, even tho I often wore hats and was never out in the sun much.
Cancer can come from anywhere. You can spend your life trying to avoid it, but you'll probably get it anyway

Fuk that go to the beach asahole

Still not as bad as most of Africa, China, the ME, or LA.

i use a tanning bed about once a week. don't know how dangerous it is, but considering how much better i look with a little tan it's worth the risk

I have a tanning bed in my apartment, I use it everyday.

1 week intense training and you should do it :)

Do what you want retard

Cancer incedence from regular tanning is actually pretty small.
Some unlucky sun rays do fuck up important gene sequences, causing folded proteins and tumors.

But you body deals with 99.9999 percent of this via apoptosis.