Neck exercises

Hey Veeky Forums, I want my neck to get thicker. I have never seen in my gym anything that straps around your head so could you please suggest some exercise that I can do without equipment?

Picture is unrelated, thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C0vf3o0vOi4
tuya28.tumblr.com/post/133537990248/tactical-salad-腹筋-背筋-胸筋-誰さん-pixiv
youtube.com/watch?v=Eci_1SFRN14
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you tried sucking cock?

youtube.com/watch?v=C0vf3o0vOi4
doctor prescribes heavy metal till failure.

Dumbbell shrugs.

anre't those for traps?

Put towel on head, put pl8 on towel, move head up and down while holding the pl8 in place.
Now post more.

Absolute worst exercise if you want to look like a girl.

Yes, and for your neck.

You know what I do? Get a 6-pack of bottled water or stuff like that, lay on your bed (pic rel or just

this way), put 6-pack on your forehead/occiput (back of your head generally because you need

to do 2 movements) and move your head up and down while holding it lightly with your hands

so that your neck works, not arms. Then lay on your stomach and do the same. I am serious btw

Hard version is to fill it bottle with sand. I bought kind of crown to do neck but it feels less comfortable.

Looking for your opinions, Veeky Forums

This I forgot

Neck curls. Just search alphadestiny's videos about neck training. You could do it with a plate on your head or just buy a neck-harness like pic related and do it that way.

doesn't this shit snap your neck?

who dis

That's half the fun

I'm training my neck with it and haven't felt any pain from it. Obviously you're gonna start with light weight or bodyweight neck-curls. Just do high reps and sets with a weight you can handle and you should be fine.

tuya28.tumblr.com/post/133537990248/tactical-salad-腹筋-背筋-胸筋-誰さん-pixiv

George Fisher has only done unweighted headbanging for his humongous neck so I'd guess weighted headbangs if you want faster gains. make sure to put that harness tight though or someone's going to get hurt.

his neck makes him look like an autismo

Would strengthening neck muscles help you take a punch

wow that guy is amazing

Umi Kousaka from Idolmaster drawn by Mossi.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eci_1SFRN14

Wrestler bridges

the traps connect to ur neck buddy.

Take a plate on your foreheard and do headbangs, fucking amazing.

i used to wrestle, everyday warm up for neck strength would consist of tripod and roll neck on floor, then in the same position, barrel role so stomach is facing ceiling and bridge. then barrel role again back to the starting position. we would do these really quickly and just go back and forth. switch directions every so often. do this and your neck will be /thicc/ like mine

Do not fucking do this shit. Just do trap stuff like shrugs and do yoga moves. In wreslting we would lay on our back and roll on head. Just look up wreslting warmups or neck strengthing/stretching. Its the best way I used to have a very strong neck and could kiss the floor on my back looking straight up.