My Gym Got Shot Up

Title. I live in a bad neighborhood and the only gym nearby is a planetfitness.

It was (kinda) perfect, I can go on my way to work in the morning, or when I'm coming back from work. Thing is, it got shot up a couple days ago. I don't feel safe going there anymore, and there are no nearby gyms. I do not own a car so just "going to a further one" isn't an option.

What do I do? Risk my gains or risk my life? What would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/20/concealed-permit-holder-stops-attempted-mass-shooting-in-chicago/
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/targeted-shooting-planet-fitness-1.4081258
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be american
>get shot

Move to somewhere with less niggers.

Have you considered pl8 armor?

Why don't you have a concealed carry license and you live around some of the worst people on earth.

The worst enemy of a bad guy with a gun in a good guy with a gun!

Just work out at home.

is...not in....

>What do I do?

move to a less nigger infested place

I'm an 18 year old black guy working my ass off to get into uni. I can't move until september, when uni starts.

>Live in Canada so that's not an Option

Why would having a concealed carry license even help? Am I going to shoot back from the squat rack? Who carries their piece while lifting?
I don't own a pullup bar.

Not wearing a full body bomb suite to gym. Never gonna make it.

>Amerrycan logic

Yeah, peace through superior firepower. How's that working for you?

someone who doesn't plan to be a mass shooting victim and its called a gymbag where you keep paperwork with it

enjoy being a victim I guess then

>I don't own a pullup bar.
buy one that fits onto a doorframe

best investment a Veeky Forumsizen can make

>not bringing a little of your own for protection
Their feeble bullets would just glance me before I sliced their heads off and drank their blood.

see

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/20/concealed-permit-holder-stops-attempted-mass-shooting-in-chicago/

It stops crime. Sorry you guys have to deal with criminals but some people choose to not lay down and die like dogs

You carry your gymbag around the gym? You don't put it in your locker?

Plenty of people used the lockers before the gym became infested and peoples stuff started disappearing from lockers. Better to carry it with you be on the safe side

My gym is full of black people and I've never lost any of my shit.
Mostly because I used a lock, lol.

you from the jane & finch area?

Indeed.

Nigger, how dim are you. He was correcting your spelling / vocab.

>be american
>shoot back
>also be free from assault trucks

looks like the blacks here have lock clips apparently

not a risk I'm willing to take

Whatever you say goy

He's Canadian, a Planet Fitness in a shitty area of Toronto got shot up the other day kek

source?

didn't it set off the lunk alarm?

>be at planet fatness because it's the only gym in the area
>do heavy deadlifts, sweating profusely
>suddenly the lunk alarm goes off
>some planet fatness employees come walking up to me
>they start shaming me for loudly dropping the bar
>they demand i stop deadlifting because it makes people uncomfortable
>i get angry as fuck
>i'm on test-e and tren, roid rage intensifies
>go to locker room, get my 1911 and start shooting at these gains goblins

>Risk my gains or risk my life?
are you kidding me? If you are a real Veeky Forumsizen, you do not answer such questions.

Also, who would shoot up a normal gym and not fucking planet fatness? I mad

>Planet Fitness

Did you not read the report? CBC said:

"[Staff Sgt. Paul] Bois said police believe a man walking outside the gym was the intended target of the shooting. The man, who was uninjured, told police that a vehicle had been following him."

Go back to the same fucking gym. You're not the target, nor is your gym. Otherwise, public transport/subway/bike to another place. Toronto has no dearth of gyms.

Just proved my point
Probably some basketball American drug dealer or whatever

Even more reason to be a concealed carry

I'm surprised it didn't make American search engines though. Interesting

*ask such questions
fuck me I'm so angry I can't even type straight

I wasn't aware that bullets can't hurt me if I'm not the target. Thanks bud.

Honestly though I guess I'll go and buy a pullup bar. This is the second shooting in a couple weeks around here. Any recommendations?

What did you search?

> Who carries their piece while lifting?
Rick Ross does when doing crossfit in his backyard.

>(((breitbart)))
They want you all dead, sheep.

It's actually estimated that over 100,000 times a year someone defends themselves with a gun.

Just asked google did a shooting happen at a planet fitness and got no hits back. What whackjob goes and does that outside of a Planet Fitness with all their security cameras and police everywhere. Now people wonder why I tend to avoid where the minorities tend to congregate and got a license necessary to carry to begin with.

I'm sorry I said look at the article not the political leanings of the website bro. I could care less what they want.

The point of the article is that a bad guy with a gun as a threat can be eliminated by a good guy with a gun.

>live in bad area
>go to gym that gets shot up
>don't own a car
>go to planet fitness

Finding a new gym is the least of your worries

OP why wouldnt you post a link to the news story
Were you there?

Justin Trudeau needs to tighten things up over in Canada though. Aren't guns outlawed up there anyway?

think of every place you ever heard of that got shot up
was it shot up again?

You can't escape the pollution when you are the pollution.

yo do u go to the planet iftness at jane and finch cause there was literally a shooting there lmao

>18 year old black guy

Stopped reading there, now closing and hiding thread

thinks bullets flying at innocent people in a gym is funny. are you the guy who laughs and has a good time watching the gore videos from /b/ or are you just being an edge lord right now?

>kek
>in place of punctuation
>being that brain damaged

Buy a gun and put it in your gym bag
Boom problem solved

>it got shot up a couple days ago
well then you're in luck. Since it just got shot up recently, the chance of it being shot up again is statistically much lover. Go to another gym in the same area and you'll be at more of a risk. Did people die btw?

>going to a place that has recently been shot up with a gun in your bag

Sounds like a good way to get shot senpai

Cant you just google? Whatever here

I might invest in a bullet resistant vest while lifting but it might affect my gains.

Not if you shoot first
Plus I go to planet fitness and know they don't check bags there

planet fitness i go to is in a high concentration nigger neighbourhood, its 24 hrs and i went at 11pm once and i see 4 nigger monkeys just waiting in the locker room to go through the unlocked lockers

already reported that to their local govt

wack jobs like that should be in a cell somewhere

thank god the gym I go to is filled with cops, dea, or swat members who keep a sidearm on them for fucking criminals who like to go and shoot up innocent people

Fuck off pol

What happened?

>niggers are civilized meme

Make a vest out of pl8s. You're going to make some mad gains walking around like that just take the same weight off of the bar when squatting or something.

Haven't been to Veeky Forums since the election, disappointed to see the /pol/ newfags have turned this place in to a fucking shit heap too.

And for all the deluded "good guy with a gun" faggots here, pic related.

Suicide statistics are irrelevant, and the violence policy center is a gun control group, undoubtedly manipulating statics.

Then again I shouldn't go anymore into arguments when you are some shitposting australian who saves random images to prove to himself the government was right for taking his guns while his wife is fucked by an emu.

Better than France thats for sure

That looks like a present day bird

Do you think birds started making nests in the last 1 thousand years?

And the untouched areas are apparently happier than the west.

True Birds didnt fucking exist 100million years ago dingbat

Am I supposed to own a car at 18? How much money do you think I was born with? I work and can't afford one.

Yes.

I don't think so.

Is this what happens if I bring my race up?

So instead of making a post relevant to the topic at hand you instead target the popular lingo of this website because your oh-so perfect country actually has flaw

tl;dr

DAY OF THE RAKE APROACHES

Same senpai

If it's brown flush it down

>it got shot up a couple days ago
Bullshit. Post a link to a news story corroborating this or GTFO.

remember to report shit threads
MAKE Veeky Forums GREAT AGAIN

God Bless America for giving its citizens the right to bear arms and allowing its citizens the freedom to carry a concealed weapon with the proper paperwork for the government

It must suck to live in a place where they take your right to defend yourself and give it to the criminals

Another mans choice to an hero is none of my business

We have a good police force and little crime to begin with, also i legally own a musket which will do the job.

see Dude I'm just asking for alternatives, I'm going to get a pullup bar and am looking at models right now. I need something sturdy.

How is that fit related? Also, for the record, because of my poor economic standing, I can go to university at a reduced cost. Meaning I can forge a better life for me and my family later down the line without needing to bare arms. Education is key, not violence.

>black people
>hang out naked in dirt igloos and fuck all day

>white people
>slave away in office jobs

Can I join the black people?

How is a madman shooting into a planet fitness in canada fit related...cant go to the gym if youre dead user. Its about as fit related as it can get. It made the news in Canada

I was just surprised because I really don't hear about too much crime in Canada but guess I was wrong on some accounts

Yea, move to a desert state and live in a box on the street

I'm talking about him bringing politics into this. The majority of Canada is a nice place, I just wasn't born into a family with enough money to live in one of those places.

Someone mentioned earlier that breitbart's political leanings earlier when I posted a news article where a concealed carry permit carrying guy at a store stopped a mass shooting.

clearly a /pol/ack who was gonna go into a diatribe that had nothing to do with eliminating a deadly threat who poses a threat to your life

Heres the article if you'd like to read it

>11pm
People go to midnight to the gym?

OP here, I used to go at 2am. That's when it was quietest. Not anymore though.

>jane and finch

Wow what a surprise.

is that in the ghetto?

OP here again, yes. It isn't a great place, although it's been calmer in recent years.

Did they set off the lunk alarm?

It's where all the niggers congregate

Why dont you move somewhere that isn't a shithole?

Because I can't afford it yet. see

How much is rent there. Surely you can afford a better place if you actually work fulltime?

Average outside of city center rental prices are around 1200/month. I make just over that in 3 weeks, and is therefore not feasable without a roomate. With a roomate, that's still expensive considering I'm saving for uni, where I still have to pay for res.

Stop being a bitch nigga. Its fucking Canada they can't be that tough. Put on a durag, sag ,and look tough. Hope they accept you as one of their own.

>get sick thuglife tattoo.
>get into meeting/dice game of top thugs
>allah Akbar them all
>in heaven they will make you white.

Hey man you are doing the right thing to save for college, it's only a few months away.

You're dumber than a nigger to imply that birds haven't adapted to their new envirronement.

Be safe user.

You know the guy randomly started pumping slugs in a gym. The criminals lucky the rest of them in the gym didn't chimp out and start shooting back at him in the news story at that Planet Fitness in Canada

>8,275 gun homicides
That is ridiculously low for a country of 300,000,000 people. Most of those are niggers with .22 (Most used weapon in crime in the U.S.) pistols that were stolen or brought in illegally.

dont be a faggot, who's going to shoot up the same gym twice. pussy.

Why not workout at uni?

I'm not in uni yet.
Thanks.
I'll try.
You'd be fuckin surprised.

If you really believe that you've never heard trap or drill music. The criminals in the states like the extendo clips cause muh Future and muh Chief Keef.

My grandma has a permit for a .22 bro. I don't know why but I find that selection laughable for some reason for a grown man

Sucks dick, user. I used to live there, moved out when Efriam Brown (probably butchered his given name) got shot. I grew up there as a white kid, so if I can make it out, you can too.

Come to Europe.

What's wrong with gun suicides? Person who wants to kill themselvs will find a way to do it. Do you really want a guy to jump in front of an train or bus? Shot to the head is painless
>unintentional gun deaths
Wow big fucking deal, how many people died by unintentional car crashes?
Im euro and even i find this infograph fucking stupid.

And get killed by an assault truck. Our continent isn't doing any better but euros have this snarky attitude thinking we're better than the burgerfags.