Why even lift Veeky Forums?

why even lift Veeky Forums?
ive been lifting for 4 weeks now while being overweight and on a 500 cal deficit.
Ive basicly noticed no changes at all, except loosing like 1 kg.
>inb4 you dont count cals right
Not even the weights i lift change, i even feel weaker sometimes than before i started.

>inb4 you dont count cals right

you dont count cals right

keep lifting, or dont, i really dont care.

>expecting lifts to become godly while on a cut

Just count your cals right faggot. Watch your carbs.

reminder that drachenlord did literally nothing wrong

Keep a journal of your lifts, no matter how pathetic you think they are. Write down the exercises you did, the amount of weight, reps and sets you did. Every week try to increase, even if you have to use those tiny 2.5lb plates.

I started to write something helpful. But in the end I just say KYS fattie.

[spoiler]no seriously do cardio on deficit and keep the lifting as a "side dish" until you lost a good amount of fat, then eat normal again and lift heavy and often[/spoiler]

>Dr*chenlard
>did nothing wrong
Komm schon, Bernd, wir wissen beide, dass der Wichser ne Lachzkuh ist. Die habens immer verdient.
Der Lard ist ein Spasti und gehört an die Wand gestellt.

thanks, i will try to do some more cardio then.
whats better for loosing weight, HIIT or LISS?

Fuck off filthy piefke

Do any cardio you enjoy. My favourite are sprints and rowing, would recommend both.

Verpiss dich, Schluchtenscheisser, und geh deine Schwester oder Kuh ficken.

it took you years to become the fat fuck you are now
what makes you think your shitty 4 weeks of subpar lifting and calorie counting will drastically unfuck years of bad habits?

keep lifting
keep eating less
do this for at least a couple years

HIIT is really efficient, but just do what you can enjoy 3 times a week. Swimming is nice for your joints, I enjoy running/jogging but you can also do half an hour of bad minton or whatever.

It's the same with lifting programs. The best are not the most efficient, the best are the ones that makes you go 3-4 times a week because you enjoy what you are doing.

> overweight
> JUST started working out
> frustrated can't get result immediately

Fuck you and your impatience. It's gonna take time. watch what you eat. Join the cardio bunnies. 4weeks is nothing.

But nice b8 anyways

You expect to have muscles like a gladiator after 4 weeks ? count your cals do cardio and lift, if your weights "doenst change" just try to take more lbs and dont think about "i cant lift it" otherwise get you some help from a friend so it doesnt fall on you, trust me.

Unless you're weighing everything to the gram you can't expect to have an accurate assessment of your caloric intake. Even then you'll probably be off by ~100 grams. Restaurant calories are horribly inaccurate as your portions are going to naturally vary.

Kek, did someone shit in your breakfast?

>lebt in de
>fett
Es ist als ob du es nicht machen WILLST

Das fände ich sogar geil ;)
Österreich-Genozid wann?

Nicht jeder geht 24/7 inne Muckibude, Murat.

Häng dich einfach auf und verrotte, Ronny. Skelette haben kein Fett.

>Ronny
Jetzt implizierst du aber ne Menge, Sörenmongo. Ich bin Ottermodus unterwegs und könnte deinen Auschwitz-Body mühelos zerficken.

Ach Schwabbelwurst, wenn dein Körper auch nur eine einzige Gehirnzelle enthielte würdest du nicht so maulscheißen.

>Österreich-Genozid wann?
mfw you think only austrians hate dönerlards.