How do I improve my posture?

What exercise is the best to fix your posture?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/exgiu/a_guide_to_fixing_computer_guy_posture_upper_body/
youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

deadlifts with GOOD FORM, ok GOOD FORM not bad form GOOD FORM ok?

my mum always used to tell me to clench my ass at all times when standing up. is this just "mom-science" or is it true?

>What exercise is the best to fix your posture?

deadlifts and squats do a lot for your lower back
if you also do something for your shoulders, neck, and upper back, you're good to go.

but the most important thing about getting a good posture is practicing a good posture. make an active effort at keeping your head up high and your back straight whenever you are walking around. over time it will become natural and you'll start doing it automatically.

I'm so far down the shit posture road that it gave me an extreme case of TMJ, which fucks with my nerves, vision and sleep, inflames the right side of my body constantly and neither doctor nor dentists want to help fix other than shove anti depressants down my throat. I tried working out but it aggravates the symptoms so badly I can't even function at work. What do I do Veeky Forums? How do I get the doctors to stop being cunts? I just want to be able to sleep again.

>my mum always used to tell me to clench my ass at all times when standing up. is this just "mom-science" or is it true?
It's mom science. Just stand up straight in a relaxed, but not slouching position. If your posture is poor it because you have things that need to be fixed with compound lifts and support work.

This is a good guide for the most common problems
reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/exgiu/a_guide_to_fixing_computer_guy_posture_upper_body/

>my posture is so bad it fucked up my jaw
nigga wut?

pls delete this, it's so fucking accurate it kills me, especially the "hair seems to overreact to wind". I'm pretty normie now, but people still give me shit for my walk sometimes, I'll always have awkward body language :(

>I'm so far down the shit posture road that it gave me an extreme case of TMJ
what have you been doing? Are you sure you haven't been in an accident or contract some diease/virus that could cause this`?

>linking to leddit

Now you're going to reply to me why thats not a bad thing, and I'm going to counter-reply why that is indeed a bad thing,and then you're going to tell reddit is not that bad and list

>good subreddits

and then two or three more anons will agree with you.

work out your back, glutes, abs and also have a stretch routine

use this

Docs said the ligaments in my neck got stretched to the point where my jaw got fucked (or something along the lines). Its a thing that can happen when you have forward head posture. They also said arthritis runs in my family and that played a role. The TMJ started when I was 13 and probably got accelerated when I had my wisdom teeth pulled.

That looks both pricey and painful

youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs

Do this 3 times a day. In a month you won't need it so often. With enough time, you won't need it.

Force it to be correct for a couple days and then boom your posture is fixed

>hair seems to overact with wind

How the hell I am supposed to control that?

I would mate with her in that position.

Do this along with rows and rack pulls to fix the rolled forward shoulder look

The wind can tell when you're a bitch

Is this some kind of dick sucking practice chair

Kek.

>remember being a beta bitch
>do all of that shit in pic related
>sort my shit out
>even my hair isn't affected that much by the wind anymore

This image combines genuine bad habits with specific elements that most people will notice that they have, leading leading you to almost definitely think that you have the virgin walk

Bruh your posture isn't something you can fix passively. Walk upright with your shoulders in the right position and don't stick your head forward. It just takes time and practice to form the habit.

>implying her head is at dick level
lanklet detected

Is there any way to tell if you're sticking your head forward? I'm always paranoid that I look like a fucking T-rex and I somehow can't tell.

Overhead squats. Can't do them with bad posture/form (unlike deadlifts) because you'll fall over.

/thread

>ctrl f
>no face pulls
this board is fucking garbage

Use a mirror or take a picture

Proper posture is about being cognizant of your lower back, pulling your shoulder blades together if you tend to roll your shoulders forward and keeping your neck upright and relaxed.