Snap city

>finally making decent progress
>fall off skateboard and fracture wrist, damage elbow so I can't bend it
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK
How do I deal with this? I don't even know what my maintenance calories are without lifting
How much gains can I expect to lose?

>mfw he fell for the skateboard squat meme

>not wearing wristguard
what did you think was going to happen? Wrist injuries are #1 in skateboarding, followed by shoulder and elbow. You are a fool.

Jesus Christ you retard. Did you even read up on what a skateboard squat is? You don't actually stand on a skateboard.

kek

I wasn't doing skateboard squats, I was actually skateboarding
I've been skateboarding for years without pads and this never happened

>hey look at me I'm not going to wear any protection
Even fucking Tony Hawk wears pads

well skateboarding is a super high-risk activity in terms of getting the exact types of injuries that hinder serious weightlifting

this will happen again you faggot, choose one or another

or wear a helmet, knee and elbow pads, and gloves with wrist protection

but you won't do that you fucking child so I shouldn't have even mentioned it

Tony hawks also skates huge vertical ramps, the few times he skates smaller ramps in the street he doesn't wear protection
Literally nobody wears protection to the skatepark, it would be seen as extremely autistic

are you seriously such a pussy that you would stop yourself from wearing a helmet because it was seen as uncool by teenagers at a skate park lol

If someone showed up to the skatepark in full protective gear no one would talk to them and it would probably piss of some of the more hardcore skaters, better to not be a bitch and just go raw.

This
>implying the people I hang out with at the skatepark are younger than me
>implying a large part of skateboarding isn't just being cool

>falls off skateboard
>onto concrete
>breaks other wrist

heh heh heh

Not op btw

you're not Tony faggot. And yeah you gotta look cool when you bail out and crack our skull open, idiot.

>never wears pads
>breaks wrist and elbow
lol, well deserved mate. Have fun never lifting heavy again

Aren't injuries a vital part of the skateboarding experience?
If you feel a spill coming just make sure you bring your arms in and try to land on your back

BPC-157
TB-500

and a lot of rest and recovery.

>skateboarding

How are you posting from the 90s?

>Skateboarding

This

Or your head.

funny thing is, I quit skateboarding to start lifting because I didn't like the risk of injury

bodybuilding and swimming are probably the safest sports there are

I used to really enjoy skateboarding, this is the first time I've been on a board in over a year
I do prefer BB to skateboarding though so I'm gonna be much more cautious in future
Time machine brah
I used to be good at falling properly, as I said it's been a while though and I didn't think about it
>never lifting heavy again
Lol this break isn't that bad, I hope to be lifting before the end of may with wrist wraps

Depends how long youre out, but you'll find the strength should come back pretty quickly as long as you have no permanent damage.

As for calories just recalculate them with zero activity level dummy.

>skateboarding
you asked for this, OP. skateboarding is pretty much guaranteed to result in injuries which will get in the way of lifting. the guys i used to know who skated all had fractures, tears, concussions etc. at some point or another.

same goes for football, rugby etc. if you have goals in strength/physique then be careful and ask yourseld whether a weekly 5 a side isn't too risky given the huge injury potential. my little bro's broken both his ankles and now can't squat or DL

>just recalculate them with zero activity level dummy
Calculators have never worked for me, 3700 is a lean bulk on a lifting day so I've dropped them to 2800, I'll monitor my weight and see if I gain/lose

>3700 is a lean bulk
how fat are you?

>3700 is a lean bulk

Manlets detected.

guy too fat for skateboard detected

ARE YOU 8FT TALL?

I'm not but I'm 6'4 and at 3700 I was almost not gaining any bodyfat at all.

same, a bit over 6'3" here and 4k is my basic bulk amount, without outrageous weight gain

>skateboard

Your fault for playing with a kid's toy past the age of 14.

Lol all obviously manlets
This will be similar for literally anyone over 6'2 ish who lifts daily

>skateboarding

On one end of the gradient is child, on the other end is retard. I'll let you decide where on that gradient you land.

I'm 6'2", my dirty as dirt bulk was maybe 4,000 cal. What fucking universe do you live in?

Maybe you're just low test, sorry bro. All I know is that I gain less than .5kg a week and I eat a tracked 3700 calories
I don't need validation from an autistic moron on a Mongolian carpet weaving and jumper knitting forum so I'll chose not to answer that question

Everyone chastising him for not wearing protective gear while skateboarding is funny. You're the same people who would call someone a bitch for using wrist wraps or gloves in the gym.

>this never happened
Yeah and I had been biking for well over 2 decades and got hit by a car last year, now I wear a fucking helmet. Just because it never happened doesn't mean it won't and that's why your wrist is broken you fucking retard. Who gives a fuck what you look like if you enjoy it, if you want to shave the middle of your head and dress in friar's clothes at the park who gives a fuck. You're there to skate not pose for a magazine. I was bombing a hill the other month and took a nasty tuck-roll from my right wrist, and went and bought some wrist braces because that shit would ruin my life. Would you rather be a fucking cripple or look cool to a bunch of middleschoolers?