ITT shit that makes you discard someone's opinion

>good/bad insertions
>stabilizer muscles

>implying stabilizer muscles aren't a thing.

Lets see you try and bench press the same weight you move on a plate loaded chest press machine, even adjusted for whatever % of the weight is taken by the machines levers.

name some ''stabilizer muscles''

no muscle is a dedicated stabilizer muscle you bozo, it depends on the position you're in.

All muscles are stabilizer muscles you moron.

Your post
Fucking retard

>no muscle is a dedicated stabilizer muscle you bozo
>All muscles are stabilizer muscles you moron

that's what i meant

And it depends on the movement. Your antagonists are only activated if it goes overboard.

kys

he's right though, OP you're fucking retarded

read the entire post

stabilizer muscles aren't a meme. they change from exercise to exercise. examples:

>The Press
spinal erectors, abs, lats
>bench
abs, lats, biceps

they're not dedicated groups of mystical muscles, each compoud movement requires a degree of involvement from many muscles of the body. that's what people mean by 'stabilizer muscles', though depending on who you ask, such as kettlebell users, they can be pretty overhyped.

I mean sure. They get you in a right position and prevent dislocation, but I've heard retards saying that bench doesn't work stabilizers because ''your grip is fixed on the bar''

the ''insertions'' everyone seems to think they are, are not worth mentioning.

yeah that's horse shit. heavy lifting 'works stabilizers' as much as they will ever need to be worked, ever. you'll likely not lift anything IRL even close to what you lift in the gym during a set of 3 for example.

insertions are hugely important in terms of both bodybuilding and strength sports but nothing can be done about them, so there's no point in worrying about them.

> not even 100% racially Nordic

Into the trash it goes

Besides that, other workouts like ab roll are supposed to strengthen your core for OHP. Compounds won't do much on their own.
My problem with insertions is that people confuse them with muscle shape, tendon/muscle prevalence, etc.

this desu

no need for a ruler.

Trips pls

FUCK

It's the machine's efficiency you dumb fuck.

lol

micro here

dubs pls. i want that smug bunny to bully my pathetic cock

Rol

nice reading comprehension

>ugly face
lmao

ROLLIN

>Your antagonists are only activated if it goes overboard.
nah, that's not true.

>The Press
>lats
nope

>bench
lats
nope

>someone has good genetics for whatever sport they do
>absolutely denies that genetics have anything to do with their success and insinuates that its all due to them working harder/smarter than others
really gets my goat

well thanks for telling us that you dont even lift

lifting weights for over 4 years