Big Sipp

I be sippin' in dis bish

Other urls found in this thread:

monsterenergy.com/us/en/brand-finder
monsterenergy.com/brand-finder
topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/lawsuit-news/553533-lenny-larrys-class-action-complete-cookie-overstates-protein-content/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SIP up my lad

REPORT ADVERTISING THREADS

>REPORT ADVERTISING THREADS

REPORT ADVERTISING THREADS

>REPORT ADVERTISING THREADS

>Taking Snus
What a degenerate

I'm here sippin along side you dude

REPORT NEWFAGS

>REPORT NEWFAGS

REPORT NEWFAGS

>REPORT NEWFAGS

this delicious sip has only shown up at my 711 once. i haven't seen it for weeks. where can i obtain the GOAT flavor?

Only ZERO ULTRA are allowed you fat degenerate nigger! KYS!

monsterenergy.com/us/en/brand-finder

use this and look for the purple sips

>Tfw poorfag
>Tfw can't afford sips

Holy shit OP you fell for every shill in the book you fucking try hard

ty based user
trim your neck

I can only get these in my area, what's the difference?

$2.99 for 2 of them lad

$2.99 is what one costs where I live.
Also I need to spend my money on food and rent, can't spend it on unnecessary stuff.

>waking up beside your best sip
We're all gonna make it brahs

sippin on that blue ABSOLUTELY ZERO monster with a can of copenhagen wintergreen my lad

monsterenergy.com/brand-finder

>food
Sips are filled with nutrition and can easily replace food bro

Sip boys helping sip boys. It's a beautiful thing.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

I'm not going to replace food with energy drinks.

I'm no american.

>using tobacco products
>making it
pick one

I sip sips, you sip cock

>general

my man

White Sips taste like lemon peels.

If you like to sip sips and you like to sip cock how will you ever know which one is responsible for giving you got aids?

Why does that can have a lid? Is that an American thing?

cuck

I found it a little funny a while ago with sips. I said: "Hey, let's just enjoy this lil joke for a bit with sippin' monster ultra. I like it and eat clean."

It's been a few weeks and I'm downing two a day. I've spent more money on moster than I do on my food (chicken breasts, pasta, rice etc). I'm slowly losing credit in my bankaccount rather than slowly adding to it.

I can't stop guys. A marketing scheme got to me and now I find myself walking to the store at 10pm just because I forgot to buy a pack of monster on my way home earlier.

DON'T SIP

24oz ones have twisty lids

16oz cans don't

Seriously. This is true. No one tells you about the danger of S I P S. You start sipping, things are great, exploring the different colors, things are great. Then you need another one after you've just had one. You delay your workout until you scrounge enough change together. You hit up the local corner market for S I P S, they only have original monster. You walk back to your house, now craving the S I P S. You're already wired, now you can't find your keys. Anxiety hits, panic sets in. After half an hour you find your keys, on your way to get more S I P S. They have purple S I P S. It is all worth it. You are back home /sipping/ reading shit posts on Veeky Forums. Then you work out.

How fucking stupid are you that you fall for every advertising meme you see?

I stopped drinking beer on the weekends in favor of sips. Thanks brahs.

For the sake of memes it's actually very appealing. I am addicted to it and trying to fight it off with tea just to not sip

>For the sake of memes it's actually very appealing.

wtf is this supposed to mean?

Sips have a lid to keep the AIDs from escaping the can before it gets into your system.

You find it funny because other dipshits do it.
So you buy into this funny, non-mainstream trend built on irony and satire. The problem is quitting once it gets a grasp of you.

THAT LENNY AND LARRY BRAND ARE BEING SUED FOR LYING ABOUT HOW MUCH PROTON IS IN THEM

topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/lawsuit-news/553533-lenny-larrys-class-action-complete-cookie-overstates-protein-content/
>their label claims 16g protein

>Cowen and Ibarrola assert that Lenny & Larry’s labels “grossly inflate” the protein content in The Complete Cookie products. According to the protein cookie class action lawsuit, their attorneys independently tested the products and found that the protein content was far below the advertised amount. They assert the cookies commonly contain between four and nine grams of protein per four-ounce cookie.

Op is a faggot once again

Why does it take you so long to find your keys?

Oh because I left them in a pair of laundry pants and forgot because I was high on memes. It could happen to you if you S I P too much.

>he's never experience a sip frenzy

anywhere I can get swedish snus? I've only seen camel sell snus at gas stations?
I'm guessing a tobacco store has some, right?

>So you buy into this funny, non-mainstream trend built on irony and satire.

It was never funny, or a trend, and there's nothing ironic or satirical about falling for advertising bullshit. It's pathetic that you faggots are so weak that their psych tricks actually worked on your dumb asses.

>create a social group around your product
>sell that social group to people
>they make your product a part of their identity and become the idea customer, loyal and regular

This shit only works because you faggots are so desperate to be accepted into a group that you jump at the chance of buying your way into one created by marketers.

That's how empty your lives are, you belong to a group whos' purpose is to sell energy drinks.

Sick sip combo bro, i always grab a larrys from the nutrition shop next door at work

Kum & Go carries General now in the U.S.

>fell for obvious marketing ploy
>decide to try sips for keks
>get aids
>aids make me tired all the time
>drink more sips to stay awake
>get more aids
>need more sips to counteract more aids
>caught in vicious cycle
>can't get out
>God help me

DON'T SIP

i've been s i p ' n these lemonade rehabs and its good as fuck. I don't even crave the s i p s that much.

The joke comes from some fitness video where they talk about using Monster as preworkout or some shit. It was made a parody and a meme here. It was intended for a light gag and turned into a marketing ploy or some shit.

It was a single shitposter back in September. He started sipping because he saw other people sipping as a preworkout. That's nothing new. The only weird thing is that apparently no one had mentioned it here before. He's shown up again in a couple of sip threads this year.

I started the sip boys thing back in January, I think, with pic related.

It's not marketing. It never was. The reason why it's lasted this long is because people like you continue to INSIST that they KNOW it's shilling, and we enjoy making fun of you because we know we're just a bunch of dudes sipping and shitposting between lifts.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

monster shills EXPOSED
thread reported and saged

2.99 for 2 sips is pretty cheap especially when you consider all the AIDs you get free in every can..

> Complete Cookies

Not drinking the superior sip.
A SIP WITH ZIP
>not gonna make it

Is this the funposting thread?

I had to stop drinking those because I would chug them due to the lack of carbonation.

Who else late night S I P P crew?

Anybody try muscle monster yet?

They're shit and all the whey clumps at the bottom. Save your money.

Just get a canister of whey and a mini-shaker.

>snus
what is wrong with you

Same my dude... Except for the stopping drinking them part

Sip is life.

>tfw traveled to another state to get exclusive sips

S I P B O Y S

>that first purple sip

S I P B O Y S

Hella jelly. Gonna grab a few of those sips on the way to work.

My friend is a bro with a convenience store owner and is able to get flats of sips for a little over wholesale. My dream is to get flats delivered via Amazon Prime.

You sipp the sipp but do you dipp the dipp

Hella degenerate. I want to quit, but its too comfy to dip and shitpost.

Fuck it's tough. Started as a camping gag and now it's a habit and haven't gone camping since sept...

those cookies are actually really fucking good, got one free from my local shop. stupidly expensive, but really good

>mint
in case it wasn't low class enough

I worked with a lot of rednecks who chewed to stay awake during long shifts. Good luck with quitting. I'm thinking about taking a week off of work to ride out the physical withdrawal.

comfy as fuck

Real talk lenny and larry cookies are shit

I've had three different ones be moldy right out of the packaging. They used to be good and then half of them ended up being uncooked, half cooked, or pure mold. Stopped buying their shit months ago.

When the 7/11 stops the deal on sips and you notice a considerable drop in your bank account

anyone else prefer the original flavors of monster

I used to love khaos, the yellow one, assault and mixed. Too much sugar though

>360 Calories
>30g sugar
>6 grams of shit quality protein

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

yeah. i like that it has calories in it tbqh but i dont like that basically all of them are from sugar