What do you eat tread

150lbs Auschwitz survivor here. Need to gain 30 lbs and eat 3000 kCal until I reach that weight. Is that even humanly possible, like what do you eat daily for that much calories? Also what sort of diets have specifically worked out for you?

Read the sticky at the top of the page. It'll explain everything you could possibly want to know.

> I did and I still don't understand.

Then read it again until you can understand it.

> It's to confusing. Just tell me what I need to know. Come on, be a bro user.

Maybe getting Veeky Forums isn't for you. If you can't muster up the strength to read a damn sticky and learn, how do you expect to muster enough strength and dedication to go to the gym 3 times a week and follow a diet?

> You don't have to be a dick about it user.

I'm not being a dick, but if you look on the main thread page right now, you'll find at least three other threads similar to yours. This is a question asked to much, especially when there's a stick at the top of the page that explains EVERYTHING.

Good luck

144 lbs to 184 lbs in 4 months I eat 2 servings of oats and 3 eggs for breakfast lots of good snacks like nuts and apples lunch is whatever seems good but double portion dinner is chicken as much as you can possibly eat with sweet taters or fries and then ice cream or milk before bed.
If you feel like you start getting fat taper down the food but wprkout and you should be fine. Good luck skelly bro

You can drink a shake that has 1000 calories in it.

2 cups milk
Oats (I use oat flour because it mixes well)
Yogurt
Protein powder
Couple tblspns olive oil

Start with that and fuck around and experiment

>10 pounds a month
user pls, getting fat isn't the way to beat skelly mode

When you say "oats" do you mean oatmeal, or "oats" oats?

Oats as in steel cut, rolled, or oat flour. Oatmeal is literally just oats as well though so I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about

talk to crush. Be as awkward as possible. Eat the spaghetti that oozes out of your pockets.
Wate gayn

Oatmeal (oats), peanut butter, milk, cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, fresh fruit, spinach, broccoli, peas, eggs, fish, chicken, brown rice, almonds, canned beans if you rinse them off. These are all things I regularly eat.

It's hard to eat a lot at first. What I sometimes do is make a shake with milk, banana, a lot of spinach, oats, and Greek yogurt, and drink it for breakfast (or any meal) along with a bowl of oatmeal with a lot of peanut butter mixed in. You can probably make that at least 1500 calories if you try

Lads, GOMAD used to cause me diarrhea, now it's making me constipated which is incomparably worse. Any ideas on how to fix this? I've heard about switching to a jar of peanut butter a day or using flax seeds. Also heard about eating 400g of peanuts a day, the fiber supposedly makes you go to the toilet.

make it more fun, eat steak everyday.

When I want to gain weight I just up my red meat consumption, its got fat and protein and you can eat a load of it without getting super full.

won't red meat plug your ass up too? Admittedly I've always had problems with constipation, even as a kid. Apparently it's some issue with my large intestine or something. Still, diet is everything. I think I'll try adding more fiber than I'm comfortable with and have explosive shits.

It's better than being constipated, jesus christ.

Don't listen to these faggots here's what I eat for easy as fuck most people eat too much fiber.
Sirloin steak 175g
potato 300g with 40g butter mashed
spinach 225g cooked from fresh
cheese gouda 35g cheese brie 35g
eggs 4 cooked sunny side up (dont scramble and shit keep that yoke intact to keep nutrients)
cod liver oil 1 tsp
4 banana very small or small
yoghurt 350g
raisins 20g
oats 20g
all of those go in the yoghurt
4 kiwis
200g apple juice
200g orange juice
200g beetroot juice
brazil nuts 3-4
some type of fish preferable fatty for omega 3 which you lose when you train too much
150g smoked salmon

Don't start eating like most gym fag people way too much omega 6, way too much pufa fat not enough saturated fat, way too much protein.
Just get 1g per lb of weight i eat around 22% protein, 38% fat, 38% carbs

Forgot to say saturated fat is good for T so is cholesterol hence the eggs etc. most people take advice from roiders that don't need those fats to produce hormones. Too much protein also hinders too much fiber also hinders.

You're probably dehydrated

Lmao he fell for the meme. What did you expect, seriously? How about you try eating actual food instead of drinking a gallon of calf food a day? I will kill you if you keep that up

>I
It*. I dont need to, obviously, since you are doing it to yourself every day

>I will kill you if you keep that up

I only do half GOMAD, please don't murder me.

Flax seeds are the most estrogenic food on the planet. Peanut butter contains a shit ton of pufa fat not good for T you want saturated fat for T heres an idea how about eating shit that actually tastes nice like steak eggs and cheese you're welcome

What about just peanuts? I like raw peanuts and they have a ton of fiber in them.

i mix 50g peanuts with 200g vanilla yogurt daily. delish

A ton of fiber is not good. Fiber raises shbg if youre eating 3000kcal you will get the recommended 35g easily fuck fiber seriously you just shit it out again. Peanuts still contain pufa you can obv have some but dont eat a shit ton of them like I said keep your saturated fat highest pufa needs to be low and omega 6 too. Only nuts i eat are brazil nuts for the selenium.

Btw nothing inherently wrong with dairy like the other fag was trying to make out. The only thing wrong with it is if it isn't organic. If you're in the us they probably gave them a load of hormones and shit too. If you are white european you should be lactose tolerant and handle dairy fine just make sure it is organic same as with everything fucking everything should be organic I don't give a fuck about your poorfag excuses stop spending money on useless shit and spend it where it matters your FOOD!

I'm European. Anyway, I looked it up and dairy does indeed cause constipation in large amounts. I've been doing half GOMAD and eating peanuts this whole time, I'm fairly sure that the peanuts were causing my diarrhea and now without them the milk clogged me up.

Being constipated is literally the same as being tortured, I fucking hate it.

well I eat cheese 50g
yoghurt 350g
butter 40g
I have never had constipation issues. I'm telling you its dehydration or maybe not enough fiber not sure but I am actively trying to not get so much fiber and I still get 100% 120% rda

Just eat fruit if you want fiber plenty of nutrition fuck anti fruit gym people.

I'll try it out. Like I said though, I've been having issues with this shit (kek) for most of my life and have changed diets numerous times. Normally I get constipated once a year, GOMAD has changed that.

I was stuck at 175 at 6'5 for a fuckin eternity but I actually learned to eat so I'll save you some time and tell you what I did.

>Eat at least something every 2-3 hours, and no I don't mean an apple, I mean a small meal.
>Eat as much as you possibly can during your big 3 meals
>If you can't finish what you put on your plate, wait a maximum of 30 mins before going back and finishing it

Your appetite will grow after about a week of doing this and you'll start gaining weight and this will simply become normal. Using this method I successfully bulked to 205 pretty easily.

I ate lots of pasta, eggs, shit load of meat (almost every meal), bagels, and made sure to mix veggies of some sort into every meal. Fruit and nuts for snacks.

There you go bulking made simple.

I have read that some bloodtypes can handle carbs better and my one bloodtype 0 handles protein and fat better maybe look into that. Also a likely culprit of constipation could be not enough probiotics so try and get yoghurt with acidophilus maybe make fermented vegetables at home (onlt use salt and water)((no use buying pastuerised store bought)

Skellies are the scourge of humanity. You make me fucking sick.
How the fuck can you fail at eating? Just drink 2 cups of milk on top of your daily intake every day and you will be gaining weight. It's that simple. Or eat some ice cream. Or chocolate. Or literally anything that tastes good. Or just do what the whales do and replace all your water with Cola.
Fuck, I'm angry just thinking about this.
We need skelly hate threads along with fat people hate.

>probiotics

Yeah, I'll check them out. I have IBS too and apparently probiotics mitigate symptoms.

I'm a recovering life-long skelly, currently 147 lbs at 5'8. Having an extremely active metabolism in my early teen years made me skinnyfat into my 20's and yet my arms still look like sticks.

I've learned how to eat more, it's alright. Now I understand how people can get so fat in the first place, it's like stretching a muscle out.

Former chubblet detected

Not wrong there.
I also know how easy bulking is compared to cutting

Just because you were a pig your whole life doesn't mean everyone has.

just eat. I was 6'1 130 which is literaly Auswitch, now sitting almost comfortabily at 6'2 195

>tfw used to be 135 at 5'8 and was too ashamed to even walk around with a t-shirt on in public because of my skinny arms.

Can't even imagine your former dissatisfaction with yourself.

use myfitnesspal and eat.
I went from 5'11" 135 to 185 in 8 months

key components were milk, peanuts and bananas

>150lbs
>auschwitz

Unless you're well over 6' tall isn't very skinny OP

Yup. You'd be surprised how quickly you can get 1000kcal in your body. Also try this shake with bananas and peanut butter, shit's fuckin tyte

>also half a large Little Caesar's pizza is 1100kcal

>won't red meat plug your ass up too

no but I will ;)

user I think you have body dysmorphic disorder

Dude, i’m gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and disgusting compared to my meal. and I’m being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was previously in cans. you’re a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. get a real family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a million dollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont ever post your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

No lad, literally all of my fat accumulated in my stomach and so I was a skinnyfat skeleton, truly the worst feel.

Nah lad, I'm not a faggot. Well, time to go fap to 2D traps.

Breakfast: 4eggs, 4 slices of rye bread(not that murican white shit)
Meal 2: 150g tuna, 150g pasta(uncooked weight)
Meal 3: same basically
Meal 4: 300g chicken 100g rice(uncooked weight), veggies
Meal 4: Always depends how hungry I am but atleast 1 proton shake.

Also, if it's a lifting day, there will be 1 more post-workout shake. That could be an example day of what I eat. It should be close enough to 3000kcal. The easy part is getting the calories in but when you need to cut it's a lot harder to figure out what to eat.

>on top of your daily intake

This is the part you don't understand. People who are skinny naturally and unconsciously balance their intake to ensure they never gain weight. The only way around this is to massively overeat (GOMAD) or be disciplined and monitor your food intake and weight and adjust as needed.

Of course this is still baffling to fat fucks who'd love nothing more than to eat themselves into oblivion.

200g of chicken* Also, you could drink like 1liter of mil a day easily on top of that and make the shakes in milk.

I guess it's just as hard to understand as it is how some ppl have a very good appetite.

I don't eat anything from cans, contains bpa, what are you talking about drunkard?

Maybe you just have trouble digesting lactose? Try out a non lactose milk, although it's more expensive

>147 lbs at 5'8
>5'8
You have much bigger problems than being a skelly.

Though maybe bigger is the wrong word.