Daily reminder that no amount of lifting can ever fix an ugly face

Daily reminder that no amount of lifting can ever fix an ugly face.

What if you have an attractive face but you're short?

I'm talking 5'5" short. ):

Go to one of the Koreas, tower over everyone else. South for you to be ok height, North to be a giant amoung men (but get nuked by Friday)

what are you talking about m8

south koreans are tall as fuck

>t. manlet

Yeah, thanks for reminding me. Just put me out of my misery.

A beard can

what if I hold a little beer next to me, really really cool so I can distract them?

Asking because need help, how do I attract fit males? Like what let's them know I like them without directly going up and saying I like them...any tips would be appreciated

Things I wish I was;

Rich
Attractive
Fit
Intelligent
Popular

1 is better than 0 OP

If girl: don't be fat. Honestly, you shouldn't be having any problems getting dick. Girls have it on easy mode.

If guy: stop being a faggot.

Make eye contact

Intelligence won't get you very far if you're an ugly unkempt beta NEET. Just look at Veeky Forums.

Things I am :

-Fit
-Rich (made an indie game and became millionaire)
-Intelligent
-Attractive (I know you guys won't believe that one, but it's true)

Things I'm not :

-Confident

Final score :

Virgin at 26 years old. That's right. It turns out you need to be able to FUCKING TALK TO GIRLS to get anywhere.

Jesus Christ why isn't there plastic surgery but for my personality.

do you have any proof you fucking phahggot

>game
explain further

I'm 30, have never approached a girl, ever. I'm not generally confident, I come across as very shy, have people comment on that almost all the time, and awkward generally.

I'm also very attractive.

Married and get hit on by girls. To the point that getting to fuck them wouldn't be hard, even for me.

So something else is wrong.

meant to respond to

You're probably delusional lmao. If what you say is true, then it's just a matter of practicing socializing, which should be easy mode for you.

Sorry, not gonna explain further about the game. It would be a terrible idea to talk about personal details on Veeky Forums.

Here's best proofs i can give. The game was made with the Unreal Engine, but i'm not so good at programming so I used the built in blueprint system, which is a kind of visual programming tool for people that don't wanna learn to code.

I have extreme social phobia.

My brother has BDD.

My sister get's panic attacks and has depression.

This stuff is baked into my genes. How do I fix it?

What genre, you dont have to say what it is im not interested i just want to know the type and market that could make such money

you're probably a manlet

He is lying

I honestly believe that most guys can get to a ~7 if they are fit, well groomed, and dress nice.

kek no if they have retruded orbits and zygos you subhuman cuck. Also mandibular forward growth is required preferably with a hooked chin.

no successful guy who's not a doctor or a painter would know these anatomical terms

You probably need therapy, which you can afford you rich motherfucker.

Can confirm, was part of the rotational unit to area 1. Tons of South Korean men are over 6' 2"

Yes but a wallet covers that contingency too.

Gee, maybe it's because you're a fucking gaymer faggot.

Girls don't get turned on by boys. They get turned on by men.

The myth that Koreans are short is based on the older generations' average height. Today's generations of Koreans have grown up on western diets (read: calcium rich) and so they're just as tall as us now. Their manlet status was just a dietary thing, not genetic.

>used to have an attractive face
>became a bit of an alcoholic
>drink for years
>face gets drawn out and dehydrated
>get off booze
>face still shit
>maybe it'll comeback over time
>nah
>been two years still dehydrated
>now I sit hear trying out new face products
>nothing works

What the fuck can I do Veeky Forums? Obviously I've tried moisturizers. I still look drawn out. Really dehydrated skin.

its called aging you FUCKING RETARD!

I know what aging is my man.

shoo shoo beergutman

Not gonna make it.

kek