Did lifting turn you into an alpha Chad?

Did lifting turn you into an alpha Chad?

srs question, did you become more manish

Yes
I had to go to the gym as a skeleton so I had to get over people judging me
Now I just do it everywhere
> my goal this summer is to get into a push-up competition with some random guy and do handstand push-ups

Soon™

Getting fit doesn't cure autism

I became more Amish.

It does, 95% of Veeky Forums don't lift.

I learned to become more intimidating by locking my eyes into other people when talking/walking by them, they either flinch away or say hi.

That may be true but lifting and being non-autistic != getting pussy

I know this is Veeky Forums and all but lets atleast try to be somewhat realistic

not at all, but im still more alpha than most of the guys in my gym

its really quite off putting when you see a tall jacked male that wont look anyone in the eye/has really beta body language

Same here, except I'm usually looking down on them because I'm taller than them.
Do you find yourself accidentally crushing people's hands when doing a handshake?
I swear normies have the most limp hands.

I do handshakes with my palm facing downwards, it has to do some establishing dominance handshake psychology or something.

It's supposed to face up.

Ah yes, World leaders play that game.
If you're on the left side of a camera and you do that it low-key looks like you've overpowered the other guy.

I got laid
and I finished my driver license
I smoke a lot less and eat healthier
all in all it made me more relaxed and I can concentrate more, I changed my way of living to a more sustainable healthy life and lifting was a part of it. I combined it with a change of eating. I started being a sad neckbeard who played magic online and watched red pill videos. later I came to Pickup RSD Videos and followed RSD Max progress who started lifting and becoming more healthy and I copied his lifestyle.

Next level autism

>why the fuck is this dude staring at me is he gay or some shit?

No.

under-fucking-rated

Not alot of people know this but most of the boards flood into Veeky Forums when its a slow day on their boards because they want to exercise because theyre bored. This leaded to a lot of /b/ tards and other faggots give edgy and shit advice

no it turned me into a faggot admiring pictures of men

That pic isn't representative. When the handshake actually happens, it looks different.

No
It turned me into an autist trapped in the life of a normie
Going to a bar with friends watching sports and getting laid afterwards all the while thinking to yourself "i just want to play videogames" and "i fucking hate all of these people"

then laying down next to a random girl you just dicked, staring at the ceiling, and wonderinf if you'll ever find a girl you actually love

No, I got the balls to ask a girl to prom, but my friend fucking slept with her in the afterparty just yesterday

>shake hands with some new
>faggot tries to be tough or something, squeezes really hard
>squeeze really hard on his finger joints
>he looks down and rubs his hand afterwards

Don't be that guy, people can tell and it's cringey.

Sorry to tell you but he's not your friend.

>be me 18 year old boi who doesn't hang out with girls a lot
>prom goes great, dinner and dancing was fun for both of us
>friend's date is Mormon and isn't down to drink or smoke
>friend's date has to go home for Church in the morning, friend stays with us and keeps cockblocking me
>fucking pulls me aside and says "if you don't make a move by 3:30 i'll take over
>I try to make some moves and my date is too drunk and is into my friend now
>wtf.jpg
>she was just cuddling with me like 5 minutes ago on a bed
>I tell my friend not to do anything with her, I trusted him
>We have to sleep, there's only 2 bedrooms and two people can fit on a bed
>Let's call him Jay, he's gay it's his house
cont.?

do it feggit

It's a cold world.

Gotchya this still hurts man
>By now it's 3:30, Jay says he's sleeping in the room we're in cuz it's his room (I don't blame him)
>Let's call my asshole friend Joe says he doesn't want to sleep with Jay
>My date let's say Jenny stays silent
>I stay silent
>Joe and I battle it out to see who would stay up longer to room with Jenny
>1 fucking hour later.jpg
>I'm tired of fighting, I don't expect Joe to be a fucking asshole so I just pull him aside and say "hey she's my prom date, don't try anything k?"
>"ok you got it man"
>does a fucking 180
>fucks her
it gets better. it gets better....

I'm this guy ^
>Ok so I'm sleeping with gay Jay (no homo), he tells me some mercenary work he did for Joe
>"Hey when I went to 7-eleven earlier, Joe told me to buy a pack of condoms for him
>what
>what
>"yeah and said i could keep the rest of the change. I told Jenny about what Joe told me to do as a warning, I hope she's not doing anything with him
>you stupid fucking sophomore
how good is this story so far, I feel like dying

keep going mang

>can't sleep all night just thinking about this, so I talk with gay Jay about life, video games, school, and philosophy
>"What if we were all characters in a Sims game"
>senior english philosophy.wmv
>This may have been cheesy, but it did get me through the night. I respect gay Jay for being on my side and sticking with me
>Me:"Hey Jay, you mind doing me a favor?"
>"Yeah what's up?"
>"Tomorrow can you find out whether Jenny and Joe did anything in that room?"
>"Yeah no worries, I was planning on asking about it anyways"
>(gay Jay is pretty close with Jenny, tell each other stuff)
>morning rolls around, 8am
>me chilling in a beanbag chair messaging friends about my situation, asking what I should do
>"kick joe's ass"
>"burn the house down"
>ok nvm but it's good to have friends on my side
>I check by their room to say good morning
>They're still sleeping
>whatever man.txt
>tell gay Jay I'm dipping, drive home
wew first green text story ever

>exhausted, i'm sitting in my room looking distraught
>dad comes in, "son what's wrong"
>fucking society, backstabbers, and whores
>"well (last night)"
>"you shouldn't have told your friends about this, now they're gonna spread this news around and make that girl look bad. She was drunk, she couldn't control herself. But I want you stay away from Joe, he's definitely taking advantage of you"
>dad wisdom saves the day...?
>still not sorry I told my friends
>hope this spreads like wildfire at school

You should just realize that you're a normie. Most guys are like that.

>lifting and being non-autistic != getting pussy
But it does.

Make a Tinder using Chad's pictures and there will be truckloads of vapid whores ready to gargle Chad's fresh juice.

Time to get new friends, user. I'm glad I made a friend at 13 and he became my best friend. But if he treated me like shit, or I treated him like that, we shouldn't be friends. Maybe you think he's your friend 'cause he hangs around, and I knew a guy like that through school (my step-brother.) After I moved out, we haven't talked since. Guy is a piece of shit and we just happened to hang around in the same places enough to be "friends."

Time to go hard on the weights and make it.

Your dads a cuck. That was cuck advice.

Shouldve confronted joe about it and not been a bitch. Even if shit got out of hand and you still ended up in the situattion youre in you at least did something. Even then you could have ruined jennys name by spread what fucking happened.

GG you just cucked yourself by snuggling with gay jay while joe fucked your date.

>Lifting and non-autistic
>use chads pictures showing none of these
Were you born yesterday or some shit?

Ive been lifting for some time, i look good and im far from autistic. Still struggle to get pussy because most single girls are very selfabsorbed and only want attention and the vast majority of girls already got a relationship

tl:dr: Lifting and not being autistic doesnt magically get you laid
Bonus: you need social exposure, timing and luck to get laid. More social exposure = more girls you meet and one day you might find one who likes you and is single

Its simple math, you autists should be good at that

Yeah I did
>next day snapchat Joe and Jenny about the whole ordeal
>Jenny:"If it wasn't for the vodka (she was 3 shots in) I wouldn't have done it"
>skepticism.exe
>Joe:"Dude she told me she was sober when she fucked me. I'm sorry, she just likes me more than you"
>Me to Jenny:"You were my date, how could you let this happen?"
>"Well to be honest, when you said during dinner that we were just "prom dates" that kinda turned me away"
>ok so I accidentally used the cheat code to cock block me, she was still nuzzling against me in bed when we got back before Joe showed up
>Me to Joe: "you were completely sober during this entire thing, you could've prevented it"
>"If i didn't go for it, people would laugh at me... don't worry the same thing happened to me with my best friend 2 years ago. I had a knife and wanted to kill him, but he just explained what happened and we are still friends now.
>Friends all agree Joe is fucked up, and Jenny was a slut who would've given me an STD
>thanks friends
>One friend in my Cooking class wants to get revenge on Joe, she's a sophomore and wants to do something with eggs and a catapult
wtf is high school. Does life get better?

Fuck that guy man, you're way young you'll have lots of opportunities especially if you keep lifting

LOLOLOL on snapchat fucking cuck.

Shouldve just done the confrontation then and there and even if it wasnt then and there it shouldve been the other day face to face.

Jesus man do you even lift? Tell everyone jennys a slut and dont talk to joe. If he tries to be your friend fuck him up.

High school is very easy. Hindsight is 20/20 though.

Lmao you're not going to be friends with any of these people 5 years from now who gives a fuck. If your "friend" fucks a girl you asked to prom sober or not he's not your friend and you should never speak to him again. You should actually tell him you're going to kill him. And the girl, never ever ever ever speak to her again. Ignore the fuck out of her. I forgot how retarded high school kids are. Oh your dad is a retard too. There's no excuse for that shit.

>you should actually tell him you're going to kill him
>I forgot how retarded high school kids are
dude I don't wanna go to jail

Fuck you're right. High school's not easy when people like this snake around you. Never happened to me before so it's a heartbreaker
thanks man glad you guys understand

>Never happened to me before so it's a heartbreaker

Youre gonna get your heart broken mate, cant avoid it
Learn and move on

Shit man, at least I hope you learned your lesson.

They're both shit people who knew EXACTLY what they were doing. 3 shots is fucking nothing, don't be mistaken, the only thing she regrets is that people might find out what kind of slut she is.

Anyway, block both of those shit people out of your life and move on.

Is there something beyond cuck? Like this surpasses cuck. There has to be something else. Did you even read your own greentext?

You can tell him that you want to beat the fuck out of him and not worry about it. You didn't really even confront the guy. You snapchatted him...

who the fuck is joe

Honestly it's not that bad man, lots of teenagers fuck up in similar ways, his buddy was a snake who stabbed him in the back, he couldn't have predicted that.

Dude he knew what was going to happen and he let it happen.

Fucking up is one thing but he let himself fuck up

>he couldn't have predicted that
>babies past 2000
>not even once
I'm only 22, but this is fucking horse shit.

No, I'm bipolar and my alphaness is directly correlated to my mental health.

By the point he found out it was too late.
What could he do, barge in there and drag joe away? That would just make everyone side with joe

Runt

The fact that he didn't figure that out beforehand is incredible. It's his bff, he should know his character.

Im actually impressed Veeky Forums is taking the time to help your sorry ass. At least you learned your lesson early in life. Lift, dont be a cuck, ruin jenny, and fuck up joe if it has to be done and graduate.

He did know beforehand. Instead of hanging with jenny he gave the room to joe and decided to share a bed with gay jay. He knew joes intention way beforehand.

You really like that picture don't you?
Was he his BFF? I thought it was just some buddy of his.
I admit he could've handled it better but like I said, he's a teenager, I had some similarly cringey stuff happen too and you learn from it.

Do you win these days?

Yeah like I said, he could've handled that better, but it's a good lesson to learn early. Imagine if that was his gf, or an actual girl he liked, now he knows.

>now he knows

vaguely.

started lifting, dumped my gf of 3 years after realizing that it was making me fat and unhappy.

found a pawg who just loves fucking me less than a month later.

lifes not half bad.

>no further reply
Guess that answers it.

I didn't answer because I'm trying to figure out what the fuck that's supposed to mean

I don't repeat the same mistakes if that's what you mean

I can tell that you're a chick by the way you type.

Are you autistic?
Legit question

That is not me

>srs question, did you become more manish
Yes actually.

Some friends wanted to have a little boxing tournament between us a few days ago. I'm not a dedicated to regularly working out as I should be, but some friends remarked after the fact that I was "lowkey ripped." It doesn't change what I would describe as my own crippling shyness when it comes to flirting with women, but it did get me a little more respect with the lads.

Why?

Ay same here man. The struggle is real.

I don't think you understand what I'm saying.
If grils see chad on on tinder, they're foaming at the mouth at the thought of having his kids.
They don't care if he's autistic or not, hey just see a very attractive man and will put up with whatever autistic shit he does.

I just lost 30 got laid 4 times in three weeks. This was January and February. Trying to transition into ottermode now. Need mass.