Why is this man the source of endless fascination?

What is special about him?

Comic relief

he's a special child

He makes good routines and looks like shit so people try to figure out the paradox

your life will improve if you unsub and never watch another of his videos again

he's way bigger than he looks

He was a mercenery who fought for Russia, england and America at diffrent points in his career who now advocates functional strength.

It sucks for him that his hips are so narrow.

personally I thought he is autistic and people on Veeky Forums he is like a rolemodel. Have you heard him talk? He sounds like he either just cried or he forgot his name.

"My girlfriend needs dick twice a day. Non-negotiable"
can I get that on a shirt?

actually buying this now

Hes a big guy

I liked that story of him being a champion deer hunter or something so the CIA recruits him alongside former Delta Force dudes to go on black ops

he certainly comes across as a tough guy, an alpha male

Yes. People who have met him in person have all attested to his gargantuan size. He has earned the nickname 'The Monster' for this.

compulsive liar, ambiguous autism, gives good advice yet looks like shit, on the jason genova diet program

How can anybody roid and still look like shit? I would understand if somebody just pinned and sat on the couch, but this guy went to the gym

pretty much. 20 years of steroid usage and you look like THIS

it's laughable and disgusting

that was a good episode

>What is special about him

nothing. every thread you see, including this one, is started by him to get views on his channel.

Is he just genetic trash or what?

>Capitalizing Dick

I sure hope your name is Dick lmao

and the idiots go back every single time to his channel

LEL

He wishes he was 5'9

Guy he's next to is 5'9 lmao