Is powerlifting just an excuse

Not do diet and be fat?

only the last category which doesn't have a weight limit has fat powerlifters. there aren't any or are super rare in others

Pretty much.
>just bulking!

for some people. i do it and i stay under 15% except once I went above 20%

so she did a bodyweight deadlift. big deal

Yes.

In my experience, fat girls are drawn to powerlifting as its a sport they can take part in that doesn't require cv strength, so they can claim they are fitter than healthy women who don't do sports.

emasculated faggot who feels insecure because a fat chick is stronger than him detected lmao.

a 120 kg deadlift is nothing for a guy

It's barely something for a girl too.
Girls in actual 'normal women' weightclasses pull ~200kg

and weight 150 kg themselves

>cv strength
Curriculum vitae?

Are you like a liberal cuck or something ?
Women are fucking inferior and weak . Even fat cunts are not that strong.

yeah where you can see their stats

For the amateurs, yes.

When will this meme end?

There is only one weight class in powerlifting where people can be as heavy as they want. Meanwhile all these other weight classes exist where being fat is a disadvantage.

>59 kg
>66 kg
>74 kg
>83 kg
>93 kg
>105 kg
>120 kg

Lmao, my cousin competes at 72kg and pulls 185kg. You guys are insecure faggots. I'm a 105 and pull 250kg.

There is no such thing as a professional powerlifter.

The people that perma bulk are the meme

Cardiovascular.
That thing that kills both gainz and death-fats.
"Fit" fat people will sometimes claim to do cardio based sports, like triathlons and marathons, even if they actually did try to do it they're competing against a body choked with visceral fat, having to propel extra weight, and all that insulation to cause hyperthermia.
Nope, best for them to stick to the sport where they can stand on one sport, and exert themselves in small bursts.

No

fuck outta here with your facts

this is a thread for skeletons lifting for """"aesthetics"""" to feel better about their 2pl8 deadlifts

Lmao my older sister deadlifted 70 kg at BW of 60 kg @ 5 ft 11 and she's a "omg lol xD health tea/wrapzz" instagram fitness cardiobunny who eats salad all day with only a hint of muscle.

Bodyweight deadlifts are fucking easy. Even for a grill

Post that other instgram chick she was funny

Shit dude does Kevin Oak know he's not a professional?

>only 2 plate
Can't even trust that because I don't know if that's 25kg or 25lbs. Either way it's not impressive.