/fraud/

talking about steroids sometimes but mostly blogging general

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

previously:

is it normal to be almost limping after pushing 3ml into my VL

also is it too deep putting a 1.5 onch needle almost all the way in?

How long should I cruise between blasts? I know reddit says to cruise as long as you blast but fuck waiting 4 months.
I'm thinking 6 weeks

wha choo pinnin bbgurl

S T O P

B L O O D S

i mean if you want to die in 10 years yeah wait 6 weeks.

whats in all dat

thats a lot of ml man maybe cut it in half and do half in each leg

I second this.
I used to pin 3ml, but i'd usually switched up the spots. at least 50/50.
and before some autistic asks, no just pull it out, jab it back in some other spot. no switching pins or any that

mixed a couple mL of oil
added 1/8 a teaspoon of test E powder (which is like ~650mg)
a little squirt of benzyl alcohol

i then held it over my kettle to help it all dissolve

mixed it with the syringe, drew it up and pinned

came out to like 4ml of liquid so about a mL (10-200mg of test im assuming) went down the drain

Ah its you again.

Main line it.

Whats a good juice to start with?

I've been recommended tren but thats all I really know.

Also what AI and PCT is worth getting?

I have not lifted properly in over a year, my aim is to do 12 weeks intense to get back into it. Then drink my juice.

>Whats a good juice to start with?
irn bru

read the op you mongoloid

This is...unconventional, no?

Settle down

who cars... we"re freaks haha (jason genova quote)

Kill me. I love this girl but because of school and work our schedules won't match for another 2 weeks or so. God, I want to take her out for an amazing day in an unfamiliar city then back to a swanky hotel and fuck her till she can't cum anymore.

And some sloot on leddit wants to suck me dry but I'm sketched out that she's carrying some disease.

FWIW the herpes meds I'm on I've had one breakout in the last 2 years so science is p good

You're talking to a guy who reuses pins and gets flamed for most the shit I do.
Don't you dare think I'm criticizing you kek

The girl was from that randomactsofblowjob page on leddit, so the disease concern as well as being catfished is also real.

Why the fuck are you reusing pins when they're .10 a piece and needles are like .05.

Everyone says to stop DNP if I get pins and needles but why live if I'm not shredded? I don't get how DNP causes neuropathy. Do I need electrolytes or what?

ya even i use a fresh pin every time and im too poor to afford vials and syringe filters and a scale to properly brew my test

btw how long do yu think itll take begore i get a serious infection with my current technoque of dosing?

Is 1500mg a good frontload for 600mg test-e pw

S T O P

www.steroidcalc.com

thats not helpful

it is very helpful.

plot your cycle.

im olive oil user you retard

>not kickstarting with a test megadose

oh, then please stop posting already, you're not funny

what kind of dose was that?

thats 750mg twice a week for 2 weeks then 250mg twice a week for the remainder (until the 20th week)

How did 1.5g of test feel? How fast did it kick in?

Feels great nothing better

im not actually doing that

but ive statted my first cycle about a week ago and so far ive been pinning about 1.5g a week, honestly.

i think im feeling it. dick sensitive snd bigger, more confident.

kidna made myselg feel shitty by doing too much meth thkugh. think i lost some muscle too.

currently recogering. we'll see how things turn out

how would one manage sides on such a high frontload?

dbap

With asin

Any of you dealt with skin issues before?
Laser work?

What kind of skin issues? Acne, yes but I used Accutane and it may be coming back some on my face from high tren but nowhere near as bad. Stretch marks too but I just ignore them.

Beam weapons are overrated

Any of you lads on caber? I'm not on steroids but my doctor says I've got high prolactin and I'm pretty sure it's messing with muh dick. I'm not waiting 2 months for an appointment with an endocrinologist so I'm just going to buy caber off AB

what kind of doses are we talking? could you translate it to arimidex?

yes high prolactin will definitely mess with your dick

I wouldn't fuck around and self-medicate caber as a natty though... hope you have easy access to bloodwork cause dopamine agonists ain't nothing to fuck with

Is it okay to ask about SARM use here? What PCT should I take with a cycle of 10mg of LDG for 12 weeks?

What is better for ending up shredshredded after a cycle:
>Cut till I'm lean as i want to be then bulk during cycle making sure I don't become fat
>bulk during cycle then cut afterwards
>recomp

Wait the two months, it will be a pain in the arse but just do it.

Unfortunately inpatients is the worst thing and can cause you more hassle than needed.

completely wasting your time and money m8, SARMs are a fucking joke and it's an absolute fucking disgrace that they're being sold

Yeah, I know it's risky but I'm really struggling to hold my relationship together atm with muh dick not working properly. I'm thinking low dose and see what happens.

>cycles
wew

i would bulk on a blast, and then just extend your cycle for 2 months with a 250mg dose for cutting, if you dont want to BnC

explain to the whore the situation and use your fucking tongue and a dildo on the bitch.

redpill me on roids, if I reach my natty limit within a cycle, will the gains up to the natty limit remain when I stop roiding?

Okay now what PCT do I take?

Did a lot with the tongue and fingers and eventually fugged this morning and she seemed happy enough. Maybe you boys are right.

It's a fucking weird feeling. I do want to have sex with her a lot, but it's all mental and I don't have the physical compulsion that I think I used to have with previous girlfriends. Like I could totally live without it. Does this ring bells with anyone?

Yeah, accutane fixed the acne, but the scars and pores piss me off.

Wondering if beaming shit up could fix the apperance

none so you can shut down your test and get a script from your doctor for trt.

Holy fuck, does this work?

What happens if I take a steroid cycle that just never ends?

Read the OP

There is no way a doctor wont put you on trt if your test is like 150.

it will end eventually

>it will end eventually

How?

(spoiler)you die(spoilerwithaslash)

sounds like you've finally transcended your pathetic carnal bounds, enjoy uninhibited freedom

What's the roid that people take to get really lean really quickly, but is also pretty dangerous?

not a roid

DNP

and its not even that dangerous

Tren

Bimbo if you want to talk shit I will pay for your trip to Del Ray Beach where we will fight (refereed by big lenny) man to man.

>Tfw I cant use dnp so im stuck on a psmf with 1 hour liss cardio with 16mg Yohbimine/caffeine and then fallowed by Ephedrine/caffeine stack to supress the hunger.
Oh and im also on 175mg test ew and 50mg var ed.

If i didnt just finish my first blast I would be on tren right now.

Thanks. Do you have any good resources for reading about it or should I just google

google dnp and then pastebin

>got bloods back
>MY TESTOSTERONE LEVEL IS ON THE LOW SIDE OF NORMAL

I've been injecting olive oil for 7 weeks boys (:

time to bitch to your source m8

name and shame bro

>one week without alcohol
>1 1/2 without tranny hookers
Were all going to make it

Although last tranny I faked finishing so I could leave lol

Why liss
Hiit and a workout
Ed

Do you want to lose weight or not

>Hiit with ECY?
Do you want my heart to explode.
Oh and I do work out but later in the day after im done work.

Why bother doing cardio when you could just eat less?

Cardio still has a positive impact on heart health and how you utilize nutrients for energy.

Why bother working out when you can just take steroids and build muscle?

This

Youre on 3 stims and youre walking
Smh
I need to move on yoh
Get jittery if I dont run

Oh thats good, I do them both at once for convince and that way I only need 1 post workout carb a day

Why not both

Oh btw I started watching Hinako Note, thanks for the recommendation

I'm on day 2 of 200 mg DNP and I've got mild pins and needles throughout my body. I've had pins and needles my whole life but it's more noticeable with the DNP, and affects more areas.

I've instructed my gf to post here if I die with my cause of death.

pins and needles within the first few days is normal

it usually goes away pretty fast

if it doesn't, then stop taking the stuff.

tfw you hurt your back readjusting dakis to be more comfy playing im@s

I need to start doing deds again

How could this show not be good

That skeleton magician one seems comfy too but I keep forgetting to watch it

No girls allowed

Is tren the only aas that has an impact on the jawline or is there anything else that I can run that might make an impact.

Got it, thanks. I know the odds of one day of 200mg causing actual peripheral neuropathy is low so I'm assuming for now that's not the case. I'm 6'3" so 200 mg is a really low dose for me especially.

I just ordered dnp. Going to take 250 for two weeks and see how it goes.

anything that lowers bodyfat and water retention impact jawline nerd. no steroid is going to make your jaw bone grow unless ur underage or use it for a decade.

I thought tren jaw was a thing.
Oh well looks like i have to look into peps. If I remeber correctly, people where recommending CJC 1295 for those with weak jaw lines but I might be wrong

just eat less? unless your jaw is inverted it will look cut as hell at 10% or less BF regardless of size.

also j-just be your self bro.

if it were only that easy.

A decade huh...

post jaw or stfu

"Hey Baby, it's been great lately, your mom and dad are hilarious. Hey listen, I've started taking a low dose of an industrial pesticide as instructed by a text document posted on a korean washtowel meme generation website, can you do me a favour and log on there and tell them if I die? Thanks bunches."

Im considering a anavar only cycle for 8 weeks, any advice?

can do 1/2/3/4 for reps, i just want a little more mass

why just start out with 200mg of test and see what happens?

orals shut down your natural test you fucking retard so you need to run test with them or you will be fucking miserable and will look like shit

don't do steroids if you don't even understand this

I searched only and it seems like a short anavar cycle will give me some gains that i can keep after if i do pct., but maybe i should do test on top? Whats the best idea?

Sorry for shitty english

even if it is just 6-8 weeks?

>no steroid is going to make your jaw bone grow unless ur underage
How old are we talking here, and would 250 mg of test e affect a 17 year olds jaw?