Depression/stress from exercise

It's happening again. How do I stop it before I start thinking about suicide again? I don't want to get happy pills from a psychiatrist, are there any supplements that can help with accumulated stress?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8Xc2_FtpHI&list=PL22J3VaeABQAT-0aSPq-OKOpQlHyR4k5h
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sort yourself out.

youtube.com/watch?v=I8Xc2_FtpHI&list=PL22J3VaeABQAT-0aSPq-OKOpQlHyR4k5h

I've been to a few therapists over the years, therapy doesn't work. Thinking and talking about it doesn't work. Don't derail the thread please.

It's not therapy. It's not talking and thinking about it. Give Apostle Peterson a chance and sort yourself out.

Will watching the video make physical exercise not give me suicidal thoughts?

>Do I have to put in effort to figure out the solutions to my existential problems?
You know what, you're a whiny cunt. You probably should kill yourself.

Exercise stress is an existential problem now?

do some sorting buddy, the autobio program he has helped me put everythning in perspective

Wanting to end your own life certainly is.

if exercising LITERALLY triggers suicidal thoughts then YES you fucking moron. you dont get to ask for help and then disregard people trying to help you. god you might just be a prick.

The suicidal thoughts have been there since I was 7 and never went away. It will take more than conscious introspection to fix that, but I don't have the means to do that now.
What I should do now is get fit, but I can't do that if working out makes me think about death whenever I overexert myself just a little bit.
Anyway, since nobody here seems to be able to answer, I already have a list of supplements I compiled a few years ago, I was hoping somebody here would name the same supplements but that's obviously not going to happen, so bye.

That guy looks familiar. I think he was in some SJW videos for refusing to acknowledge made-up genders.

You're asking a question, yet you're talking like you know the answer to everything and disregard everything people tell you.
Fuck outta here.

meditate , start with headspace of guided vids on jewtube

kys

Wait what? I thought working out had the opposite effects.

You're pushing yourself too hard. Ease up. Exercise should not be depressing or stressful. I know what you mean by feeling stress from exercise, it only happened when I was trying to punch above my weight class. Slow and steady and consistent.

Have you tried supplementing St John's wart?

I'm thinking of packing all this lifting weights stuff in. I'm so tired after work and missing workouts leaves me ashamed and disappointed. It's too overwhelming. I constantly want to just go to sleep.

I guess that's the most sensible thing to do for now. I could also go back to consuming carbs but I really do not want to do that.

It's on my list. I took some in the past, the effect was minimal. I'm also looking at PS and l-tyrosine. I've never tried them.

Definitely. Usually when I start exercising, now that I'm in my 6th week or so of going at it I feel good not depressed. Those endorphins start flowing and the good emotional feeling comes on in a wave. Exercise has never made me depressed directly, except, like I said, I tried pushing myself too hard and I got really stressed and then I just wanted to end it all. Take it easy-breezy. There's no rush.

Except that the rapture will be happening on September 23rd and then the tribulation will start for those left behind.

>Except that the rapture will be happening on September 23rd and then the tribulation will start for those left behind.

can't wait desu

>tfw depressed all day until my workout is done then I'm neutral

>dr j is a therapist

I've watched several of his videos before, I know he's a meme here. Learning more about the ego and the superego and identity theory, I did all that in my own time when I felt motivated enough to seek "help". Having learned even more since then, I've realized there's no help in words. It's all words. I could describe a juicy steak in painstaking detail, but reading that description won't fill your belly with protein.

Have a goal
Work towards said goal
Achieve goal
Create a new goal

Make friends along the way