>complains the workout is too easy and I don't know what I'm talking about
>she has a hard time learning to perform the lifts, becomes difficult to coach
>try to be patient and helpful without getting frustrated
>she starts to get stronger, suddenly the workouts aren't easy
>still frustrating to coach her but she pushes on and keeps adding weight
>I get a sense of pride each time she finishes her sets
>she's can squat lmao1plate for 5 now
>her form looks better than almost anyone in the gym, myself included
>notice her body looks slightly more athletic, especially in the legs and upper back
>wants to add more work to help build dat azz
>she's going to be sexy as fuck when she reaches her potential

Anybody have any experience training women and/or their gf? What kind of program did they run? Once her noob gains are over I'm not sure what to do with her.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/TajIO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Once her noob gains are over I'm not sure what to do with her.
You might not have to worry, she might be using you as a free personal trainer/food/fuckbuddy

stay safe brah

My gf does a combination of cardio while we're at the gym, plus normally 2 of my weight sets from whatever I'm doing that day (just copies the same exact exercise with different weight/reps).

She's been pretty easy to coach. She wasn't really weak or completely ignorant to begin with so that helped, normally once I show her something once she doesn't forget it. Her fucking traps and biceps are monstrous now.

filtered

You might not have to worry, she might be using you as a free personal trainer/food/fuckbuddy

stay safe brah

once she realises she got more attrative she will leave your ass for Chad

I don't know any girls.

This. You dun goofed user

unfortunately yes. At my gym there are some skinny twinks that always have hot gfs and the girls seem to be more thicc and stronger than the guys and they always check out the hunks and train in front of them. Tfw i'm still skinny

Post a pic of your gf

whats the point of women doing anything other than cardio & calisthenics

Me and my GF had the exact same story. She has great genetics for lifting and proceeded extremely well. Squatted 80kg 5x5 after 6 month lifting.
Then her new job started and now she is tired all the time and only goes like once or twice a week at best.
She just doesn't enjoy lifting as much as I do cause I do everything to get my workout scheduled in.

No experience but I have a fantasy of working out with a girl, training her to exhaustion and then fucking her in the shower after..

You trying to kill her gains bro?

I work out with 2 female friends at the Moment.
Started with compound lifts 5x5.
Looking forward to ppl.

Tried to train my sister in law and she just does not listen or stay consistent with a program. She now thinks she can deadlift every day and get stronger with minimal recovery and she keeps failing the paramedic fitness test. She's spent close to a grand if not more rebooking the test and I just shake my head when she says she goes to the gym every day and does cardio then does curls and shrugs and thinks she can deadlift every day. I just shake my head and basically gave up.

This is big nog right?

tfw no titcow gf

>feeding her protein
>killing her gains
pick one

Do you figure out what I was replying to before you pecked out your reply you bird brained fuck

shut the fuck up monkey, filtered

Hip thrusts breh to build datazz

Are these legit I thought it was a meme

>walk into gym
>90% of women are doing some kind of glute exercise

HHHAAAHHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHA

source

Do them.
Feel which muscle is sore afterwards.
>tfw the weights are too high the bar is pushing into bone.

I remember one time I went to the gym with my ex gf and she was checking out this jacked brah. After that I vowed to never go lift with a gf again lmao, I'm too insecure for that shit.

Not a grill so I have no need for them. My ass is huge to begin with. They just look absolutely retarded when I see them being done.

sauce? who more

*just* get bigger than everyone else

imgur.com/a/TajIO

learn 2 google

Too many dudes on juice, that's not gonna happen for me as an average natty.

thx senpai ill suck your dick if you want to

my sweet fuck

lifting with my ex-gf was seriously the first big fight we had.

>spot her benching for the first time
>when she starts to fail, she instantly lets go of the bar completely
>if i wasn't 100% prepared, it would've slammed her chest/neck
>tell her as calmly as possible not to do that in the future or with anyone else
>argument starts

>imgur.com/a/TajIO
Holy Boobs!

Note ex gf

if you go to the gym with your GF, just stay out of each other's way. staying right next to each other the entire time, or trying to help the other lift is an easy way to annoy the fuck out of each other. Pretend you don't know each other. Unless she's actually willing to cheat on you (at which point, breakup), it's funny when a dude hits on your girl.

also, it's healthy for couples to check other people out. it keeps both sides accountable for their appearance. If your gf is at the gym checking other guys out, then you'll want to do everything you can to look your best when she sees you again. And vice-versa; if your girl sees the other girls at the gym, she's going to work harder on herself so that you don't go and fuck one of them.

This isn't cuck shit. You're not actually letting any guy touch your girl. But when there's no competition with other people in a relationship, the passion is gone and you end up in a sexless, dull life.

Literally this, tried to get her to improve because she was complacent and adamant she couldn't add any more weight even though it was moving easy and she'd been doing it for months. The "I cant" attitude coupled with the fact that she's always complaining she's not seeing any gains (whilst also not making any effort to improve her diet) got to me after a while and we ended up having a full on row.
>she no longer works out
>keeps saying she wants to go back to the gym but always backs out last minute

>The "I cant" attitude

This shit is such cancer. Especially on women, because then you can't even shame them into trying.

just explain her what and why. I find that if you explain even the most stubborn people start thinking.
Unless you don't know what and why.

an emotional girl does not listen to logic.

It infuriates me because its such a weak, beta, pathetic and spineless attitude to have. So many potentials wasted because the person just says "I cant" and doesn't bother. It is laziness incarnate.

when someone says "i can't" that's when you gotta start talking to them like a toddler.

Shes mixed. Her hair is too curly otherwise.

dis

OP what the hell r u thinking

this guy gets it

dw she's just taking mental pictures for that night you have sex missionary with the lights off

same as i'm taking mental pictures of another girl. who gives a fuck as long as you're fucking a girl you get along with.

My gf wants to be a cop in canada where they actually halfass require you to be fit so I got her off of the usual shit where she was going from machine to machine and had her do 5x5

She never fucking eats enough so she's been training for like 3 years now with lifts that put her in novice categories and a 5k time of 29 minutes.

I started training my mom in the same time period since she "wanted to look athletic like user" and within a year I got her deadlifting the same amount of my weight my gf can do since she actually listened when I told her to eat more.

She cried when I pointed out that a 115lb 55 year old woman could deadlift and bench the same weight as her and acknowledges she needs to eat more yet still doesn't do it.

She's a fucking fox in terms of bf% and proportions but damn if she ever wants to reach her goals she'll need to eat.