Haircut

What are some Veeky Forums approved haircuts?

I'm not ugly at all but I havnt been able to find my hair style. Need some insight

Buzz cut or you're gay

More like this but I have a big forehead so I need to keep my hair medium length

Long Hair and Long Beard

I want to get this but ive never actually asked for a specific style of haircut, I normally just say what length I want on the sides and top.

The guys at the barber I go to know their shit, should I just ask for a crew cut?

Yes. Print out a picture to show your barber if you're really concerned.

Cringe

anything mel used to have

aesthetic AF

Whats your face shape and your hair type?

this

just do it yourself, man

The zero fade never fails

>haircut
>not bald from creatine

hey bro where have u been? ive been using your pictures on a fake fb profile to sexually harass young teenage boys and girls. ur a handsome dude, most of them respond positively

>weird haircut asian dude.jpg
>asian dude

He's Mexican. Mexicans love doing weird shit with hair gel.

Mexicans and asians are pretty much one and the same, ever seen those pure mexicans that look like gooks?

>2017
>printing out a picture instead of just saving it to your phone

I'm white and have black curley jewish hair. What are some possible routes for me?

Suicide

These guys are correct.

Number 4 all over is as long as your hair can be before you're a goddamn cookie cutter trying to express yourself with your hair.

Bet you worry what people think about what you wear as well? Highschool ended years ago you delusional cunt.

Buzz it off. Lift hard. Sleep long. Eat clean and big. Work enough to support this. Disregard other concerns. Succeed.

adie i followed you on instagram but then realized how weird it was and then unfollowed you. but cute dogs is all i have to say

Today in the Belco mall were three guys who looked like the kind of guys even bikies wouldn't associate with. One of them legit had hair like this

Really wish someone had told me what Canberra was like before I moved here

Haircut that works with your face and that you can be bothered to maintain.

Google some haircuts that you like, a bunch of them. Reserve a time from a hair stylist and tell them you need help with this. Go see the stylist and figure out together what would suit you.

??? what the fuck kind of mexicans and asians are you looking at? Not even the same skin tone, facial structure, eyes, etc.. Are you actually retarded?

ayyyyyydrian

Still smashing PT in Aucks bro?