Possible to achieve a body like this natty?

Possible to achieve a body like this natty?

Shameless self bump

Fail :(

he is natty

>Those traps
Never, also why would you want to look like a toad?

knew a guy who met him once. apparently he's only like 6' even though he's billed at 6'3

Fuck no

Nope that's a one in a million physic naturally. If you had the ability to achieve this you'd be chasing a ball on TV. Just get some roids and achieve this in 4 cycles. Good luck.

well it's the same with the rock who is under 6'3" yet billed at 6'5"-6'6"

If he was still in mma that would be a tough call
But now he's in WWE and 99.9% of all the wrestlers are juicing so no he's no t natty

Not sure if bait.

If serious, no. Fuck no. Hell no. Shit no. You could have amazing genetics, eat tons of high quality food and train hard for years—Brock ticks all of these checkboxes—and never come within 30 lb of Brock in that photo at that level of leanness. Make that 50 lb if you have less than top 0.01% genetics.

so fuckers can't choke you out in bjj

Wrestling boots give you an extra inch or two

pro wrestling always exaggerates heights but he seems to be at least 6'1-6'2 since Mark Hunt is 5'10 here

>tfw that frogtech picture never gets posted anymore

No bait, just wondering if this is even a possible realistic goal (natty ofc)

I went to the U of Minnesota with him. Had a buddy on the wrestling team, so i ran into him occasionally. I'm 5-11 and I'm about an inch taller than him.

Think I am going to stop training neck...

This. UFC e stats too but only about 1 inch usually to balances out gambling odds but hunt alongside DC seems to be the one that never get E-statted on their height.

Met both and they're roughly my height with DC being a tiny bit taller. I'm 5 ft 10

Brock is one of the freakish humans alive. He isn't a record holder in anything I don't believe, but he is so well rounded in everything he does. Lifting, wrestling, fighting, explosiveness, physique. Everything and those are all naturally within him and was able to reach most of those peak potentials.

And then he's on steroids.