just put whey in
sippin = makin it
works

in the soda?

>not clean bulking

enjoy no gains, gyno and fat

nice broscience

>Using sugar water to bulk

Threads like these are a good indicator of the amount of clueless folks here.

There's no reason to be drinking something so void of nutrients like soda when trying to improve your body's strength and fitness. The additional calories you're going to consume while putting on muscle are better found in real foods.

I'm willing to bet you have absolutely no idea what your TDEE is, what your macro targets are, and what kind of foods you should be eating. But here you are, asking if soda is a good idea for gainz. Lurk more.

My TDEE says 3200

tell me how 190 cal from pure sugar is going to help you build muscle

>assuming you're not trolling

For the love of God, don't.

>says
you're using a calculator, not listing your actual TDEE

Just swallow some vitamin pills with the soda, problem?

and then just add some whey protein

holy shit I need to patent this

It's probably one of the worst things you can drink regardless if you're bulking or not.

Soda causes an insulin spike. The insulin spike pushes aminos and glucose into muscles.

I'm not a scientist but I feel like 200 calories of sugar at 3 in the afternoon will build zero muscle and 100% fat

How do you figure out the real thing?

None of you will make it.

>soda mixed with whey and crushed vitamin pills
I'm getting that patent first

tracking caloric intake and weight.

if you're maintaining weight at a certain caloric intake, then that's your TDEE.

healthylivingheavylifting.com/how-to-calculate-macros-for-bulking/

Is this a good place to get my macros for bulking?

>Soda causes an insulin spike. The insulin spike pushes aminos and glucose into muscles.

Used sparingly as a post-workout, yeah, but why wouldn't you drink chocolate milk or something with actual nutritional value instead of empty calories strictly for the spike?

1.6g~2g protein per kg bodyweight (if you're fat, use the bodyweight you'd wanna cut to).
same amount of fat you'd get when you're not bulking, but increase carb intake to reach desired number of calories.

Soda tastes good

>not a single post have proved that soda is bad for bulking
Nice

Can't argue with that. Coca-cola is like crack to me, that's why I never touch the shit. Still, choc milk + whey is a better post-workout option

There's no nutritional value. Despite the conventional wisdom of calories in/out, you can't argue that bullshit calories are on the same level as nutrient-dense calories. There are plenty of better options. You'll gain weight, but your gains won't be optimal at all

I'm 1.75 and 79kg, been bulking but only focused on protein (ate around 150g daily).

Now I'm trying this macro calculation and it tells me I should eat 490g carbs per day? Does this make any sense? Seems absurd

Get on the sips.

No one is saying soda is the best you autist, you drink it for FUN. The question is whether it's okay to or not if you're meeting your macros (especially protein). And it iS FINE

We don't have a lot of monster flavors in my country, which sucks

yeah, that sounds like too much.

just do what I said in my previous post.
to get your caloric intake goal, take your maintenance caloric intake and add 400~600 (depending if you wanna do a more "clean" or "dirty" bulk), or just add 500.
150g protein is fine.

It's fine in moderation, sure, but OP straight up said "for bulking". And no, it's not, that would be retarded.

Enjoy your cavities Boogie

So I can't bulk by drinking soda with whey added and taking vitamin pills?
Prove that it wont work

nah man, you go ahead and prove to us that it doesn't work by actually doing it.

I never said you wouldn't gain weight. But you'll also gain acne and more fat than you would if you didn't bulk like a moron.

They say you should do 0.5g fat per bodyweight which is 87g for me and 783 cal

0.8g per pound which is 139g, but I do 2g per kg so that's 158g - 632 cal

So this leaves me with 1985 calories from carbs which is 496g, if my TDEE is 2900 like the calculator from the sticky says

Seems to make sense but I feel like I'm getting something wrong

don't use calculators.
while maintaining weight, just track your intake for a few days and take the average.
that will be accurate.

Why would it suddenly give acne?

>GOSAD

Jay Cutler used coca cola post workout so go ahead

all food causes insulin spike you mong lmfao

ez bulk

I think you are confused about the word "spike".

>There's no reason to be drinking something so void of nutrients like soda when trying to improve your body's strength and fitness.
What is flexible dieting?

>The additional calories you're going to consume while putting on muscle are better found in real foods.
You're saying chicken breasts, steamed rice and broccoli are better for you than soda? Holy shit. You should write a book.

>I'm willing to bet you have absolutely no idea what your TDEE is, what your macro targets are, and what kind of foods you should be eating.
I know all of these things and drink soda every day, after a workout. WHILE CUTTING. And I lose fat, because it fits into my alloted carbohydrate intake as I maintain a caloric deficit.

Lose the attitude.

Haha, fat and not-gonna-make-it detected.

"Flexible dieting", lol.

You'll get the beetus

you type/argue like a woman

an hero immediately

I think you are confused

>doesn't know there are varying degrees of increasement.

bulking/cutting is a meme friends. and if you really wanna do it, then just eat larger portions of whatever the fuck you're eating, and some extra dessert/nuts after. doesn't really need much brainstorming... also soda is disgusting

id eat more nuts if they didnt cost as much as gold here

cringe