Is anyone else MGTOW here?

Is anyone else MGTOW here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5uTMPwFlf9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

Yes, I am. But not through my own choosing. Women don't want to go that way with me :(

Faggot fuck off

>real men

Good on you lad, making yourself a genetic dead end is the best choice yet. Care to top that?

Only half by choice. Because I'm a NEET living at my mom's house, I'm undateable to over 99% of women.

I want to have a wife and children, but I can't afford it and women don't want househusbands. They have practically no sex drive compared to men, all they're really attracted to is money, doesn't matter if you're 10/10 and will be their slave, so long as you don't have money to provide they don't want you.

I'm living pretty comfortable and due to inheritance never need to work in my life, although I will be living very frugally.

My only motivation to work would be if I could get a wife and reproduce, but almost all western women are ruined, and if I do get married, she could cheat on me (and face no legal punishment for it), divorce me, steal my kids from me, make me pay child support, alimony, take my house, and half my assets. Prenups don't work.

This would ruin my life and everything I worked for to the point I think I would actually kill her.

>>>/reddit/

W8 m8, you have no grill xp but know that you'll be shafted by a wife?

I have to take a shit, so no

>im going to go my own way without women
>im still gonna complain about women online tho

I'd never thought I'd use this term, but the MGTOW faggots are misogynists, they don't even hide it.

Convert to islam and get a muslim qt who must obey you

Too funny lol.

Trap here please fucking date us and forget about women. I want to breed with you everyday and worship your glorious gains and workout myself and make you healthy foods and be a good housewife trap

"no"

>inheritance
do want

Are you in
EUROPE
U
R
O
P
E

>but know that you'll be shafted by a wife?

Statistically the large majority of marriages will end in divorce, marriage is pretty much insane for a guy.

Women are given the ultimate incentive to cheat/divorce, 95% of the time divorce courts are in their favor. If she EVER gets the idea that she wants to cheat/leave, she knows that she won't be punished for it, and in fact will be rewarded for it with custody, child support, probably my house, and half of everything I own.

Do you know ANY girl age 16-30 in the western world right now that you would trust to spend your entire life with without ever cheating/divorcing? Especially with how well women are rewarded for this behavior.

only if you are shorter than 5'9

>can't get women
>i'll claim it's a choice so I can feel better about what a pathetic loser I am

kek

just live together, why do you need to marry?

U.S
5'5

I want to see Chad GTOW

youtube.com/watch?v=5uTMPwFlf9I

>tfw unironically thinking about this

If a white, blond haired blue eyed lad like myself converted to islam and moved to saudi or the emirates I wonder if they would actually accept me? I mean, the benefits are huge

>get to have multiple wives
>you can beat them
>you are their literal god
>no drinking or drugs so you focus on lifting and fucking your qt waifu
>no age limit either so go to town you lolicons xDD

Muslims are invading the west - why shouldn't we invade the east?

I'm sure there are some legit mgtow type dudes out there. The thing is most of them probably don't post on mgtow or even know what mgtow is.

As much as they insist they aren't I'd wager at least 75% of the posters on r/mgtow are incels.

fug
post pics nonetheless

Exactly. You can't call yourself a man until you take a wife a produce children.

I have practically no rights regarding my children if I don't get married. The one upside of marriage is that even if you're financially ruined, she still can't fully steal your kids away.

Maybe you'll get lucky and the judge will respect your prenup too, but you're relying on complete luck, if you get a feminist judge she will probably just ignore your prenup, which she can.

Common law marriage would eventually take effect anyway.

I fuck women but I don't date them.

If you straight up ignore women you're gay as fuck

Gimme a pic. I'm a pure Aryan, if you're hot enough we can make this work.

>The problem is "You"

I am the problem for 50% divorce rates fuck yeah

>Common law marriage

Oh god, you live in sweden don't you? My condolences.

the only thing I can think of is
adopt children
get gf
don't marry her

Not sure if they let alone people to adopt children but why shouldn't they

The real red pill is to stop swallowing fucking red pills and just live your life based off your own experiences, not the experiences of bitter virgins on the internet.

this.

First marriages only have ≈30% divorce rate, it's the subsequent marriages that also end in divorce that increase those stats. If you're both college educated it drops to around ≈20%.

>would ruin my life and everything I worked for
>NEET
>inheritance
>worked for
u wot m8