You'll never get a chance to be between shinzo yoshimura's thighs

You'll never get a chance to be between shinzo yoshimura's thighs.....
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMyepjKW8uU

Shiho*
sorry lads got to excited on this one.
Shameless self-bump

user you're such a fucking faggot holy shit

Perfect female right up there.

Unfortunately you're right tho

Stfu i'm trying to get in shape and i need some king of motivation.

No, but I have every chance to be between my D1 Collegiate Volleyball player girlfriend's thighs, so I'm very happy about that.

TEACH ME HOW TO GET A VOLLEYBALL GF user PLEASEEEEE

I was dancing with some short mexican at a fraternity party, and she was gross, so I looked around in the crowd and saw two really tall girls, so I went over that danced with them. I actually danced with my girlfriends friend the whole time, and then the cops came, and they bailed really fast since they're athletes, and I asked for my now girlfriend's number.

Texted her the next day, she seemed interested but she didn't really give me the time of day. I chalked it up to a loss. The next week on spring break on spring break 7 hours away in Florida, we just happened to see what looked like the entire volleyball team on a beach. I texted her, and it turned out to be her, and then it was basically game over. We drunk texted/snapchatted for the whole week, and ended up hanging out when we got back.

*blocks ur shot*

If she put on weight,she would be a goddess..

she's been looking more and morel ike a tranny on insta recently

fuck makeups

Cool story user.I'm no NEET myself,but i don't have a variety of choices here,because i live in 2nd world shithole,however your story inspired me to try harder.Thank you.

with her face, I consider that a blessing

That being said, she's 6'2" and I'm 6'6". All 3 of her roommates date other collegiate athletes, and her two previous ex-boyfriends have been a football player and a baseball player going to the MLB.

If I wasn't tall and in relatively good shape I would've had no chance.

Well she is 27 tho.......

I'm 6'0,i hope ill get an inch taller in the next 2-3 years but im not betting on that.Plus i have wide shoulders and im planning on doing boxing,so i think that confidence can replace my height insecurity.

6'2" is a lot of woman honestly, I really like the fact that she's so tall cause we can walk around and lord over everyone else, but sometimes sex can be a bit harder. I used to bang a runway model last summer, and she was 5'11" but super, super skinny so I could really pick her up and throw her around which was a lot of fun.

It's still awesome cause my girlfriend is still relatively skinny and I love her super long legs, but our sex is slower and more grindy than other sex I've had where I've been able to pick the girls up.

idk y but taller girls turn me on,or its that just *bigger* girls in general,wheter its fat,muscle or height or everything combined(oh lord what a dream).

I like taller girls because I'm tall, and I'm attracted to athletes/fit girls because I'm attracted to dedication and success. I'm definitely more attracted to feminine features than I am to muscles, but in the case of my girlfriend, it's a combination of both.

I'm vehemently grossed out by fat though, just because I've never been fat ever. When my girlfriend is in season and she puts on a couple lbs in her ass, not gonna lie she kind of becomes less attractive.

Everybody has their own taste.Anyway hope you have a long relationship user.

>she puts on a couple of lbs in her ass
THAT'S A GODSEND YOU JACKASS USE IT WHILE YOU CAN

She already has a very built ass since she's a middle blocker and jumps all day, not to mention that most of her normal bodyfat is stored in her hips/thighs anyways. I think she's perfect the way she is, so any change is bad in my opinion.

Cool.

sorry not sorry I don't like high bodyfat girls, lurk more.

Pic user wtf