How's that instagram account going Veeky Forums?

How's that instagram account going Veeky Forums?

Pretty good, man, thanks for asking :)

>Steve thread

How do people get so many followers without doing anything? Do people just randomly find your posts that don't follow you? Do you ask people to follow you?

seth rogan looks like THAT?

Kyle Krieger is a perfect example of how much a gay voice "ruins" an otherwise hot gay dude.

Hash tags.

Wtf is instagram

>Tfw 15 followers
Oh well

Hashtags and also there are people out there who purchase followers, too.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

SEIMRON

i've always thought that if i were gay i'd be put off by the overly feminine voice...
why is it so common(learned vs. innate)?

Deleted it. Never used it anyway and didn't want to have an account on one of Zucc's platforms

Most gay kids feel more at ease with females while growing up because they're less of a threat compared to hetero boys and they share their growing lust for cock, so they end up hanging around girls most of the time; that's mostly the reason why so many gays pick up feminine mannerisms.

I'm a faggot and i do have some very mild feminine mannerisms that come out when i'm around other gay people, but the gay voice/lisp is one of the biggest turn offs on a dude.

>getting self worth from social media
Plebian as fuck lmao

Does the age of instagram account affect your follower count?
I made mine at 2012 as 16 year old ottermode curlbro, got aesthetic, went to ivy league school, became head of orhanization etc etc basically im known to shitloads of people but my follower count's stuck at 2.5k-3kish

Whereas my younger brother who posts workout clips/memes with post-2015 instagram account somehow got over 10k

Deleted mine because my ex started questioning any picture I liked of a girl so I thought itd be for the best for now

You're probably posting boring shit with no hashtags/tags and get few likes, so your profile doesn't get promoted as much to related users from the algorithm.

instagram is literally one of the most degenerate things to our society. are there really grown adult men () asking how to get more 'followers'? fucking pathetic

ey boss, post your insta and ill follow you

you're not as cool as your brother. sorry buddy.

Like to follower ratio is far more important anyway. A guy with like 100 likes from 150 followers is far more impressive than a guy with 10k followers and 200likes