What are Veeky Forums's guilty pleasures?

What are Veeky Forums's guilty pleasures?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/lawsuit-news/553533-lenny-larrys-class-action-complete-cookie-overstates-protein-content/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Today I made a grilled cheese with 6 slices

Union Square donuts. Absolutely filthy for you, but so damn good. Once in a blue moon.

Let me guess, someone is going to try to make these protein cookies into the next sip shill meme.

Screencap this Nostradamus post

BUSTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Any kind of ice-cream. I get cravings for it almost every second of the day, but so far over the last 3 months I've only eaten maybe one bar of the stuff.

What should I get for dinner. If I go out to eat it's just me and my dad cuz my mom is sick apparently (sick of me more likely) so I'd rather just get fast food but idk. Thinken rockie rococos pizza... fuark I'm so sick of not having good tasty food. Maybe I should just go out to eat.

I should kill my self

They're already a meme

Sips actually get paid to post I'm sure because I tried it and sips taste like fucking garbage

iirc those cookies are currently in a lawsuit because they actually only have around 6g protein in them

I love eating really salty tortilla chips with mild strength dip

source?

Try pork rinds

>sips taste like shit
boy you best move along now you hear

I'm vegan

Oreos.

why tho

topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/lawsuit-news/553533-lenny-larrys-class-action-complete-cookie-overstates-protein-content/
>their label claims 16g protein

>Cowen and Ibarrola assert that Lenny & Larry’s labels “grossly inflate” the protein content in The Complete Cookie products. According to the protein cookie class action lawsuit, their attorneys independently tested the products and found that the protein content was far below the advertised amount. They assert the cookies commonly contain between four and nine grams of protein per four-ounce cookie.

Faggot.

Food. Just food in general.

holy fuck. and piano fucking endorsed them in a video too

>guilty pleasures

Who says this aside from fat old women?

It's getting fucking reddit in here.

beer

Best part of living in the South my dude

>sips taste like fucking garbage

kek clearly never tried the orange sip

Jesus fucking christ, they weren't even close.

I hate those motherfucking shill threads
And it gives me really bad diarrhea

But at least it tastes good

Trail mix

Big ol bowl of fruit loops

Those taste like shit and are full of sugar. One and Quest bars taste 1,000,000x better and are low carb and low sugar.

>QUEST BARS

Worst after taste of any food I have ever eaten. Tastes 1000x times worse than this fat niggers pussy I ate when I was younger.

quest bars are fucking disgusting.
metrx bars are the only ones I can eat
SUPER COOKIE CRUNCH

Wtf man that's too much. The bread to cheese ratio is way off. You can't do more than 3 slices per sandwich, unless the bread is artisan or something

Stop posting this garbage you shill

Fucking hot fries.

MY NIGGA

My favorite are those PowerCrunch wafer things and the red Sips on occasion.
I've also seen a Apple Pie meal replacement bar that was like 350 calories and it was fucking dank. I think it was MetRX but don't quote me on it.

>implying piano wouldn't sell his mother to the devil for a few extra bucks god dammit
right, babe?

Bacon cheeseburgers

Not even a guilty pleasure, just a pleasure

lifting weights, also eating entire pizzas

Include me in the screencap

holy shit ive been duped

>tfw ate 3 of these today
>kill me

>Live a block from a cuban bakery that makes fucking delicious chicken empanadas
>Every single day I have to stop myself from going down there and buying a dozen or so

Bought a bag of these delicious mother fuckers, they're sitting on my counter still. carbs and calories out the fucking wazoo. Sour candy in general is my weakness.

Bought a bag of those in the summer.

Still haven't opened them yet.

Don't do it, I tried them on a whim and peeled off the whole bag in one sitting like a fattie. 600 calories isn't worth it.

Dominos pizza

Had one last night, now I feel guilty.

Metrx bars taste like plastic with protein after taste. Try the Strawberry Cheesecake and Apple Pie quest bars those are the good ones the others are trash.

My guilty pleasure?

Fat chicks.

I've had three this week

>Fat chicks.
Even if you're being ironic, this is also my guilty pleasure.
That "more to grab onto" meme is a fetish at this point for me

I'm not.

I literally have three fat chicks on call, all of them infatuated with me. The one last night said "I'd do anything for you" after I tit fucked her and busted on her face. I haven't had a skinny girl in 2 years

Just ate two of these.
Sometimes I get caught up fucking hungry, nothing to eat and the next possible meal only in 4 hours.

Then I have to decide: do I buy regular bread with cheese and sausage and whatever on them or pic related.
Not sure how horrible they are, I guess way too fat to be ever eaten on a cut.

>not sure if Americans even know these

coffee and banana

Good shit man. Fat chicks are truly a blessing to this world.

nothing beats a burger.

how fat is fat? got a reference pic?

I love the package aesthetics.

Well I don't want to post her pic because god forbid she (kek) or anyone she knows browses, but she says she's a size 14.

doens't need to be her pics, but just one you think is similar. and don't believe her lies.

what if the macros on all of our food is a lie tho

monkaS

Closer to this body type

jawbreakers

mmm

Hey /veg/ bro! Nice to see another one!

Literally these. 300 calories, mostly sugar. Can't say no to em, they leave me high on life for ~ 20 min.

my kryptonite. I can eat one of the large bags in about 5 minutes and i'm a skinnyfag

>sip taste like garbage.

fuck off redbul shill.

guy with 3 here, they're similar to these but all of them have DD+ chests

I eat those cookies but mainly for the carb and sugar (i bike to the gym). This is hilarious... but I'll still eat em

Chocolate covered almonds fuck my shit up. Damn little temptations.

My main one is Jet's Pizza. I fucking love that shit, but i limit it to once or twice a month. Something that I constantly indulge in are pic related. For some reason i fucking love these things. Every flavor is delicious, and it's super low calorie.

McDonalds mcChickens have consistently been the downfall of every diet I've ever embarked upon. I'll go months dick clean but the second I break and consume the fried chicky goodness I break the diet for good and have to work back up to it. Fucking sucks but I already feel like I've made it as far as physique goes so I'm okay