Is their any reason to get Veeky Forums if you work in a high stress business industry...

Is their any reason to get Veeky Forums if you work in a high stress business industry? I work long hours and I'm forced to wear business clothes, will my gains even show up against my blazer/sportscoat?

Yeah you'll look great dude

yes, but posture will be more important

There's more reasons to get Veeky Forums other than to look good. If you're in better shape, there's less of a chance your high-stress job will kill you.

cherrypicking shitty tailored suits

It's good to get a bit larger than your photo, but stay really lean. Honestly, the best you're likely to look in a suit is around Bale's size in American Psycho. Any larger and it starts looking out of place. You're best off just getting lean and being a little bigger and stronger than average if you're stuck in a suit every day. If you don't wear a coat then you can get a little bigger and look alright, but at the cost of a part of your professional appearance.

Holy shit

Tie's too short ffs.

i'm confused.

get to 10% with some mass so you can have that intimidating as fuck ENEMY face/jawline

The business industry, you say?

Tie is perfect, belt is too low.

higher over all health and mental function

My dream

Surely if they went to a proper tailor then a suit would look good on them?

The lad in your pic isn't wearing socks and it's triggering the fuck out of me

If you have time for it, why not? Apart from health and mental benefits, you will look great when not wearing business clothes

Yeah but if you get too big you wont look very professional.