Lifting prayers

"I lift not for myself, but for you o, Lord. May the temple you dwell in be grand. Amen." This is what I pray before lifting, what about you?

"Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord MAKE MY DICK FUCKING HUGE"

Please don't use our Savior's name in such a crude manner.

Lord, give me the gains to crush thy enemies and I shall give you the glory.
Dues Lift.

Inshallah brother

WE BEAT OUR DICKS FOR ALLAH

neat, never thought about doing this

I don't lift before I pray but I do have incantations for my sets.
They're similar in principle I guess.
I need to come up with new ones though.
>protip: you get double XP if they rhyme.

Mashallah brother. Keep our Lord close to your heart.
Allahuakbar.

>I don't lift before I pray
Don't know how I fucked that up.
*I don't pray before I lift.

Peace be upon you brothers

Nice try, a true Muslim would know how to type Allahuakbar, you must be Shia or kafir

Ya Ali, ya Hussain, Bismillah.

Any fellow sandniggers here? Shia myself

Just kidding, keep lifting bro

As-Salam-u-Alaikum

check Iraqi aswell?

Im not

Vay ayni abimya :)

Oi vey!

Great Emperor of Mankind smile down from your golden throne . Give me strength and endurance to both crush my sets and my enemies. Allow me to power through my cardio like xenos. Deliver me from junk food and the red thirst.

By Sanguinius, Amen

Amen and amen

careful lads
careful

I just screech indecipherably while thinking about anime girls and mark rippetoe

GET EM LADS! THIS IS A CHRISTIAN BOARD!

SHHHH!
Don't give it away!

DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT
DEUS VULT

Adassim o gomlek cok resmin var tr geldigimde sana kardesin yeni birini alsin ama araba haha

lol smelly turk

>arabs not being masterrace

This is now an arab supremacist thread. /unitedarabswithoutsaudi/ when?

>christian thread completely overun by muslims within minutes
fucking lmao you chrsitian white cucks are pathetic

amcik :)

I bet you considering THIS funny too! Muslims man

Oh SHIT BTFO MUSLIMS

Ima quickscope yo bitch ass with that knife motherfucker

balik ekmek

what is that even

Suyun yüksek popo kova köpek

>Moridon bless my body to be as strong and as stoic as your will and your dwarven steel creations. Give me the strength to hammer out reps and smash my PRs on my anvil. Fuck elves, amen

>Dues lift
>dues

No gains for your stupid ass.

"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."

Dawg it's so I can knife people from really far away, the scope is there to give the knife more range

Whats an example of your incantations?

I dreamed I was lifting in the gym with Zyzz, and across the gym air flashed lifts from my life.
For each lift I noticed two sets of barbells in the gym; one belonged to me, and the other to Zyzz.
When the last scene of my life flashed before us, I looked back at the barbells in the gym. I noticed that many times along the path of my life, there was only one barbell.
I also noticed that it happened at the very hardest and toughest lifts in my life; this really bothered me, and I questioned Zyzz about it. “Zyzz, you said that once I decided to follow you, you would lift with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the hardest lifts in my life, there is only one barbell. I don’t understand why in times when I needed you the most, you should leave me.
Zyzz replied, “My precious, precious bro. I love you (no homo), and I would never, never leave you during your times of DOMS and suffering.
When you saw only one barbell, It was then that I spotted you.”

Wizards don't give away their secrets, user.
I'll only reaffirm what you might have already guessed.
Each rep is not counted, but rather is a word in a spell.
A hypertrophy set is a longer spell while a set of 5 has to be shorter but have just as much power.
You can chant whatever you want, but it's better to include strong feelings and visual imagery.

I think this gym is in NYC, I am about to road trip there cause I wanna pr a deadlift in a fucking church

That's pretty cool user.
Looks really small though.