Why dont you look as good as this 60 year old man

Inb4 steroids
Inb4 trt
Inb4 hardgainer whining

Face it, you are too fucking lazy to build a physique like this.

why do you hate this board?

Posts appearing below will explain ...

Hes implying anyone couldn't look like this if they caught aids bugchasing and were gifted gimmedats by the govt to pay for aids medication and steroids to save his degenerate life

Because I didn't work out for 40 years

I was molested and repeatedly abused as a kid so I don't actually care about myself.

Case in point!

Isnt that scooby?

I was surprised when i discovered that scooby was gay

scoobert stop shitposing I know it's you

When are you finishing the Get Rich series?

I forgot Scooby existed. What happened to all the Scoobs posting?

I'm not taking time to go into this anymore. You are mentally ill for actively having sex with men without condoms who had AIDS only to get it yourself. Enjoy the temporary body
The end

>I was surprised

I wasn't. He has gayface.

i can tell from your writing style that you absolutely deserved it/were asking for it fag

>not posting scoobs most recent progress

I could barely write my own name at the time, so it's possible it affected my writing style, sorry.

>I was surprised when i discovered that scooby was gay
Nobody could have seen it coming to be fair.

why do a lot of lifters have those gay ass voices? a lot if them do and arent even gay

I'll admit it, scooby is waaay more dedicated to his diet than me.
I'd much rather grab a bag of chips out of the vending machine for a snack instead of carrying around cans of beans in my trunk like an autist.

He looks like Vin Diesel

They're from California.
The gear.
They are actually totally gay.

At least scooby has an excuse to have a gay voice

Dude...

>Why don't you look like that steroid user who has been lifting for more than you have been alive?
>Inb4 steroids
Not how this works. Also OP can't inb4

Vin diesel is a fat fuck and not strong at all. He has a thick neck and a deep voice, that's it. Look up a recent pic the guy is pathetic.

>Inb4 steroids
>Inb4 trt

Why are you asking if you already know the answer?

>constantly speaking about the value of hard work, training and being consistent while natty
>turns out to be on (((trt))) the entire time

I actually felt a little hurt. I'm now planning to start my first cycle next year when I move home to Australia again. I've given up on "natty"

>Why dont you look as good as lazarov or jeff seid

inb4 roids
inb4 trt

All those years
I was oblivious to the fact that he had a very soft voice and that that was a strong clue already.

This is now a Scooby meme thread.

kek

1) because scooby is 60 and jef is 20
2) because scooby is more intersted in cardio and health than aesthetics

alles klar

Underrated post

What are his lifts? I've seen countless videos of him but never saw him moving real weights.

>that pic

GOAT scoob meme, thread is over boys, go home.

kek

soon

>I'd much rather grab a bag of chips out of the vending machine for a snack instead of carrying around cans of beans in my trunk like an autist.

not gonna make it

just wait for him to return

He used to be muscular 10 years ago. But he let himself go.

I'M SORRY SCOOBY

this

Wait how does trt make him not natty? Assuming it's true.

People don't understand TRT.

Newfag here why do people say he's a fraud? Is it a meme or some people are just bitter?

People don't like to believe you can make serious gains if you bust your ass for a long time. It's a mix of meme/bitter.

It's not just trt it's hgh also. I wouldn't be surprised if he was using UGL gear and/or dipping into his partner's prescription. You can't maintain that mass on 200mg test cyp a weak. I don't hate on him cause I hope that when I'm his age I can swing something similar.

I'M SORRY SCOOBY

>how does injecting synthetic testosterone into his ass make him not natty?

HGH is often prescribed alongside TRT for anti-aging purposes. Still natty faggot.

>injecting synthetic testosterone into his ass
you sure it's not just a flu shot?

I'M SORRY SCOOBY

he's on TRT

not natty

IM SORRY SCOOBY

im sorry scooby