How to gain weight? (yes, i read the "sticky")

So ive read the sticky but a healthy diet isnt a viable option for me right now (because of my lack of transportation, money, and time) but if a diet really is the "best" or main way to gain weight i would need an i guess bare minimum diet for it. ive done protein shakes ect but only after i workout and try to have a lot of protein in my diet right now but like i said i can only do so much. Last year i was 120 pounds and 5.10 in height and now im 140 and 6.1 i think the weight increase may mainly just be because of my height difference. Ive done weight lifting for two years but i dont have a lot of time to spend at the gym or money to spend on equipment. What would be the best option for me , wether it be diet or a good workout routine for my height and weight, i just would like to know my best options. (I dont care how i gain the weight whether or not it would literally be fat, im confident enough i could turn that fat to muscle, i just need to get the weight some how)

I know i said bare minimum but would milk really help that much?

> Excuses
Eat more than you need = gaining weight
Eating more than you need + enough protein + weight training = gaining muscle (+fat)
Beans (from dry), canned vegetables, some meat source, rice, peanut butter, milk, canned fish.
YouTube "cheap meal prep" prepare your food in advance.
You do have time you just waste it on other shit.
Stop being lazy, all this information is in the fucking sticky. .
Food is not the main way to
gain weight it is the only way

Yes milk is king for poorfag bulk

Drink 3 of these a day, breakfast lunch and dinner.

I appreciate it lmao, but with school and no transportation it isnt as available as i wish it was, i practically have to live off a ramen noodle diet lmao, but i will look for these video and shit thank you. and hey at least im trying to change it now :p

No
That's how you just get fat

Drink a bottle of antifreeze a day

And die before the end of the month

Antifreeze confirmed god tier bulk supplement

Funny thing is, he would actually get enough protein out of those three shakes. Granted he'd be gaining a lot of fat with the muscle mass, but he *could* gain with them.

Find a couple of hours every weekend or every other weekend and buy A) rice/spaghetti/potatoes in bulk and B) the cheapest meat you can find (probably pork) by the pound in bulk and C) frozen vegetables in bulk.
Make a couple of days worth of meals at a time and freeze the rest of your ingredients. I highly recommend investing in some basic spices beyond salt/pepper too.
You should also drink a lot of milk, but buying milk in bulk is kind of iffy imo.

>crustaceans
what the fuck

What the actual fuck, is this real? I mean that's way way more than gasoline

> Oh look at me I can't possibly eat healthy it's impossible for me
Listen here you fuck if you can buy noodles then you can buy cans of beans. Beans are cheaper and way more healthy than eating only noodles. You can buy them in bulk if you don't have the transportation nor time nor brainpower to go to the shops and buy them (it's still cheap).

No excuses cunt, I eat the same meal every week and have been doing so for a year, It costs me around 60 per week and it takes an hour for me to travel to the shops and back via bike to get my shopping done (and because I only really have a backpack I sometimes have to make multiple trips). Each meal apart from dinner takes roughly 5 mins to set up and eat. In the time it's taken you to post this thread and wait for replies I could have already eaten lunch and breakfast.

Quit being a faggot, post your current daily diet and I guarantee that you are wasting more time and money for an unhealthy diet than you could be spending on a healthyer diet

>asks for advice on how to get a better lifestyle and eating habits
>gets flamed for having a shitty one and not trying to make changes
>Welcome to Veeky Forums

I eat different shit for dinner but its usually a vegetable, a meat and something miscellaneous. Other than that with lunch i eat lunch at my school so its a pretty shitt food source that doesnt fill up much
>inb4 pack your own
But that is a plan of mine is also trying to get shit for it, and i usually just grab something like a protein bar or a bowl of cereal before i go.

Keep in mind reading this that I live in Sweden, which is one of the most expensive nations to live in. If you live outside of the Nordics this is probably even cheaper.

Buy slowcooker and ricecooker ~100$ total
Buy inexpensive cuts of meat that need to be boiled to eat. I personally buy beef knuckles for ~6$/kg. I also buy frozen veggiemixes for ~2.2$/kg and rice for ~2$/kg. I then chop up the meat and brown it, which takes about 15 mins, then I throw it together with the veggies into the slowcooker and go to school.

When I come home I spend two minutes throwing rice into the rice cooker. From my 6.5L slowcooker this yields around 4-5 large meals for a total of 14.5$ (1.5kg meat, 1.5kg veggies, 1.2kg raw rice) and around 20 minutes. These meals makes it easy for me to meet my daily intake of 3300kcal and with protein to spare.

Considering I eat oats for breakfast, I only need ~3 batches per week which is around 45$, cheaper than my friends who eats a quarter less than what I do.

If you plan your meals and keep them very similar it's going to be much easier to track your eating and help you work out the best way for you to gain weight while eating healthy and cheaply and quickly.
>schools provide lunch
My country does not do this so it's a bit hard for me to understand what happens. Do you have to pay for the lunch or is it free? Is it homemade shit or is it prison meals or is it like fast food?
If it's not fast food and its free, then I'd eat that with an additional packed lunch if you are struggling to meet your calories. As for meals you could bring, scooby has some good vids, and I've currently been having his homemade protein bars (only I eat them less like a bar and more like a 1k calorie cake). However before I ate that I would have a can of beans every day for lunch. No heating the beans up and pour out the sauce. We are fast and healthy here, not tasty.

If money is a major concern (i.e. Close to $0 a week) then dumpster dive. It's not as bad as you think, there's actual fuck tons of food thrown out every day that is fresh, and you won't die unless you fall in a trash compactor. It will however smell like shit and there won't be any meat but as long as you pick the fresh foods and clean them you will be fine

Thank you for all of this, i looked up scooby i will definitely subscribe and look into his videos, thank you for all the information it helps :) The food is free (because its free for people who dont meet a certain amount of money made per year) but it is not much, its enough to fill a child of about 5 years old. Its pretty bad food at least here in my state, i dont know if people say i ironically or not but i hear often its worse than prison food. (i cant compare lmao) if not worse id say similar.

Well if it's free then take it
Does bad food mean unhealthy food? Or does bad mean not tasty

Capcha: CLIVE Food

When i say bad, i mean its unhealthy (like i dont even think its real meat and if it is im sure its only a certain % real meat and a low one at that) also they dont give much, of course i always take it.

Jesus fucking christ.

Didnt even want to read your SAT paragraph on why youre being such a little bitch.

Buy a food scale
Look at nutrition labels
Record every calorie you eat or drink, not using an app but writing that shit down
If you walk a lot take this into consideration for your calorie surplus
Your body is not special, it doesnt defy the basic laws of biology and chemisty; eat and track

Everyone else has figured it out why cant you?