His wife doesn't weigh 260kg

>his wife doesn't weigh 260kg
Lmao, do you even want to make it? You're missing on a shitload of gains by not having a massive heavy wife to piggyback or carry to bed.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_11/sr11_252.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>piggyback
more like hippoback

apparently a parachute isn't even big enough to contain that thing

T H I C C

>big cuties

jesus fucking christ, the reaper can't claim these people fast enough he needs our help

>tfw no boberry gf

lowtest
hightest

calling me a lowtest when her one leg probably weighs more than you

My wife gained 10lbs and I cooked and planned all of her meals for two months and made her bust her ass on a treadmill before work, having a fat wife is as much your failing as hers.

brosephs

>She almost weighs 3x as much as me.
Bruh my best diddle was 455lbs.
If this thing gets on your back its gg.

Disgusting.
I make my wife eat loads and let her be lazy so she can get fatter. Bigger is better.

>implying not wanting a huge massive woman doesn't make you low test

>that face

Would fuck tbhf

Get the fuck off my Chinese cartoon board and never post here again you fucking degenerate scum fuck you.

How can your dick even physically penetrate her?

Do people have to set up tent poles to hold up the fat folds when they fuck chicks like this?

me too, fuck

this is what americans call smallfat

>implying she isnt a stonk independunt womyn who dont need no man

pretty sure you can't have sex with that but then again i'm not a mandingo that has 10" dick and probably even him wouldn't be able to get it done.

i don't even want to imagine how she smells down there and those folds making sounds while she moves around for those 5 seconds before she's completely drained of energy

you can just pick a fold and fuck that, she is like an infinite fleshlight

>rub your dick on her mold
no thanks

Looking at images like this fucking hurts, she actually has a really nice face under all that head fat.

she dont look moldy, she looks clean to me

yeah her face is the only thing that's clean and even that's photoshopped. god knows what's between her folds. look at her t-rex hands. she can't bend down and get in there. at best she can wash around her tits.

>come home after 14 hour shift at work
>morbidly obese qt3.14 gf is in bed concluding a long day of eating fried chicken and watching netflix
>gives me the sex eyes as soon as I walk into her field of vision since neck is too fat to turn
>get undressed and put on gloves to get proper grip
>begin to climb Mt. Kilimanlardo
>running out of energy since working all day
>desperately search folds for sustenance
>find week old cheeseburger
>at least I'll get some protein
>continue climb reaching sole point on her body where she can reach with her cleaning rag
>lift up folds to ensure no mold
>take the folds into my hands like putty and begin forming my lardlight
>sweat provides all the lubrication needed
>cum in 20 seconds to get away from the smell as fast as possible
>begin descent
>go to sleep
>9 months later find out the fat folds served as some sort of pseudo uterus and gf gives birth to small elephant sized baby
>sigh
>pick up extra 14 hour shift at work to afford the 30,000 extra daily calories my lard baby will need

kek

Her face isn't photoshopped. Looks exactly the same on videos.
If she showers twice a day and takes care of herself with products, she won't smell. And she does all that.

She needs at least a good 100lbs on her. Way too skinny. Doesn't even have belly chub.

>tfw I fattened my gf up from 60kg to 145kg over 3 years
She loves it. But I love it more.

proof or it didnt happen

Kek

Include me in screen cap

I'm not posting pictures of my gf on the internet.

good one, chevalier

And she wants to get even fatter.
To 200 or 230kg, but I'm not going to let her. Too much risk for a fetish.

that's fucking disgusting you should seriously reconsider every decision you've made that has led you down this dark path

even 145kg is awful, you're helping your girlfriend commit slow motion suicide

Stay mad faggot. We both love it and couldn't be happier. While she gets fatter, I train in the gym and get more jacked and stronger. We both love the contrast.

not even mad just pity, do you bro

Fuck it, I'll post 1.
Around 140kg here.
We are adults and know the risks, save your worry for something more important.

Degenerate

>s-s-stop liking what I don't like

Hnnng she's a dream. You better wife her up!

When she has a heart attack in 10-20 years, i'm really sure you'll say "well that was worth it", fucking morons.

Have you seen how many old fat people there are in their 70s and 80s? Fucking loads of them. You're being over dramatic. Anyway, I won't be keeping her this big forever. I'll drop her down to 90 - 100kg.
I am this year m8.

>s-s-s-stop having common sense

I have never seen a fat 70 or 80 year old sorry user people who are morbidly obese like your pig for decades will do irreparable damage to their bodies and likely die young

She's not going to be this big for decades and was sub 60kg for her entire life. We get regular check up and her health is fine, you're over exaggerating and don't have a clue lad.

average weight of a woman 70-79 is 160 lb, over 80 its 140 lbs, your gf is already twice that, good luck with the delusion

cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_11/sr11_252.pdf

>this year

Congrats man I am quite jelly but more happy that you two found each other. Don't let her go.

I already know everything you've just said. You're acting like she's going to drop dead overnight, which doesn't happen. It takes years. There are a shitload of people way fatter than her. And I've already said, I'll make her drop weight in a few years. We're just having a good time now, we're not fucking stupid, obviously being that big for life is a terrible idea.

Thanks m8. Crazy that we both happen to have this fetish. We were both keeping it under the rug.

How old is she? You probably are both young and think you're invincible, you're going to get a strong dose of reality when she finds out she has diabetes, looses motivation to lose weight and gains even more. Life is short and things can change at any point, it's not good to live like that for a year never mind a decade. But you won't listen because you think these things will never happen to you. You're in for a real shock.

T H I C C

Precursors for diabetes are visible a long time before you develop it. As are other problems associated with being a fatty. We get checks regularly. As soon as any results look like they shouldn't be where they are, I'll make her drop weight.
We will be doing that pretty soon though, I'm going to drop her down to 70kg before making babies. And she doesn't need motivation, I'll give to her.

I bet that body looks like absolute shit without clothes.

Not if you're into fatties like me.

ayy

if you can't OHP her she's not wife material. Or you're not husband material. One of the two

My gf is 145 and I can split jerk 5kg more than that from the rack. So I'm good.

>This thread

KEK

And not all with fetish want to get as far as she does. You really hit the jackpot too. She carries it so well. I bet she was stunning even when she was thin.

Creepy af

,>if it's weird to me it can't be real

Kek'd

If you think what I said was creepy wait until you hear what immobility fetishists have to say. They literally get off on slobishness and health issues like in my 600 lb life. All is was doing was complimenting him on his gf and that they're able to enjoy this to the extent they do.

Lol. She had big tits and ass for her size when she was thin. And it all keeps fucking going there. It's nuts. Hardly anything went to her face. It's a rare that a white woman gains like that.
I'm glad my fetish is pretty mild compared to those guys.

It's a great combination, like she's becoming an extra thick version of her thin self. Not too many in general gain like that.

mirin those arms

>every time she stands up she is squatting more than you