CURRENT BODY THREAD

There's no CBT, but I don't want to be the one to start it, because I look awful. Are you guys all flexing in your pictures? Is that how this works? This is a serious question. Can you look good in pictures and stuff without flexing?

i dont have to flex to look like a FUCKING BEAST

worship me beta phaggots

>There's no CBT

and

So not only do you post a CBT when there are already 2 other ones, but you don't even understand the ctrl + f function and you are too pussy to even start the current body thread with a current body picture. You've reached an all time new level of retardation OP

There is one just above this one

Stats?
It looks like if you cut 10-15 pounds you don't be Pretty fuckable

sorry bruther

don't be sorry newfag just learn from your mistakes. Post your pic, I can tell you that even if you look awful you are in the majority here. We can help you but you have to post pic.

PS OP im unflexed in this pic

ok thanks. i just learned how to search. i am a skeleton. you look great user

Looking good
Lift heavy and fill out your upper body bud

ugh that's gross

You aren't bad dude, just really skinny. Good news is you aren't skinny fat so you don't have to go through the whole bulk or cut dilemma . Get on a good strength training program and eat as much as you can. You're gonna make it brah

thanks man you look great
thank u user that is good news. i'm on stronglifts 5x5, started two weeks ago, will start eating more

Posting face to try to compensate for lanklet body
6'4
200 lb

Good start user. Seriously though, for someone who probably has a very high metabolic rate considering how your body composition looks, you NEED to put an emphasis on eating a lot. You may think you are eating a lot but remember the reason you are as skinny as you are is because you are under eating. If I were you I would calculate your TDEE and count your calories just for a week so you know what it is like to eat over your caloric maintenance level. Very nice adonis belt btw, give it a strong year and you can easily have a very attractive physique. GL user

escape skelly mode brother
I believe

mirin traps, maybe some extra forearm work tho? looking joocy overall

you're super handsome
ok, awesome. thanks for the advice. i just bought some shit on amazon- a scale, a food scale, and some vitamins. ready to make this a good part of my life.
i'll d o it

Thanks man. yea the forearms need work,but they refuse to grow. I deadlift 445 with those tiny things

looks like good CBT to post this

Hopefully a b4 pic after a few months!!!

looks like a great before pic user- good luck and have fun hitting the gym!

Looking thick/solid user

Wait shit, I'm 5'8", 155 lbs. Lifting for 6 month sorry.

5' 11"
183 pounds

I feel like I need to lose a little more.

Holy fug, are you 90lbs?

Sick Godzilla figurine. It looks a lot like one I had in daycare as a kid. I traded it to some asshole who gave me a cup of playdough for it. Arguable one of my poorer decisions.

>This entire thread
Am I on reddit?

Yes, welcome pls upboat

6'2 186lbs

Going for athletic / beach mode

My back has always looked like crap because of my hips retaining so much fat, getting there tho

Try ab rollers once a month bro, that will fill you out.

won't-click mode
6'3
200+lbs

Fill me out how? I only feel ab rollers in my lats. I stick to hanging leg raises for abs.

damn, good looking
would cut if i were you

18 y/o between 195 and 200 punds 6´3
currently cutting

What's yor routine/time you've been lifting?
Looking great

Went from 240ish to 145lb in 11 months. Thinking of going all out lean bulk until the beginning of next spring, good idea?

>tfw I can finally start working out regularly again
6ft 155
Lost a lot of gains, but getting em back
How long until ottermode?

impressive.

lifts?

how was your diet during your transformation/how is it now?

this is pretty fucking sad.

you guys look pretty good tho, keep it up

Since when do you post clothed on a CBT??

you got that nice back from pullups right? what else do you do for lats my man?

Literally just pullups. They were very large a month ago before my snowball of injuries.

wide pullups? how much you do and for how many days a week

what's ur diet my guy? mirin' hard

What mode am I 5"7 130- 140lbsish I'm tired of working out 2x a day am I close to making it? Pls halp

Last 1

6'0
180 lbs

Cut more for ottermode abs for summer, but sooner or later you need to lean bulk. Also hit arms harder.

Mirn chest

Both look real good, plans for summer?

Also 189cm 81kg

Thanks man your forearms and biceps have great definition. Delts bigger than arms; pretty nice.
Just working over summer. Probably just a few day trips to the beach and a week vacation in August. You?

Thicc core

how do you weight so little, are you lacking on legs?

No SS legs i just want them to somewhat suit body
Also is 81kg that little?
Im ~10% bf

that’s what they all say till they get to know me and realize that I am The Legendary Chemical Warrior that people tell stories about by the campfires with 20 years of drug domination under his belt haha.

how do I not look like I do so much drugs? I FUCKIN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF BETTER THAN MOST. Even though I abuse my body and mind with relentless sleep deprivation and lethal amounts of chemicals on a daily basis, I eat 6 protein and fiber rich sumo sized meals, mercilessly punish myself hitting a 175lb punching bag that I’ve added 20lbs of sand to, and drink over a gallon of water everyday plus 40 ounces of water right and a double dose of multivitamins before I sleep (when I do go to sleep lol) DAILY.

What do they all say?

mirn you all

All I can really tell you is that I eat a lot of eggs, milk, and oats, among other things. I probably eat about 3,000 calories a day because I do a lot of cardio.

>those lats
so fucking jelly

Back

I do calisthenics progression. Going to start doing heavy barbell stuff when i start the bulk though. I couldn't even hang from the bar in December and now I'm doing weighted +35lb pull-ups. Diet was really clean 2100-2200kcal a day but I'm super super active so that is actually quite a deficit. Im just maintaining and trying to get strong atm.

Thnx senpai

Looks good! hows the front?

Routine?
Time lifting lifting?

I am just now switching to wide, before I did neutral/kinda narrow grip. I typically will just go for a number, like 50 or 75, not really counting sets or reps. Right before my injury I was consistently hitting sets of 20, tho, and I do pullups 3x a week with my full body workouts.

No real routine anymore, PPL working on weakpoints.

About 2 years of lifting

Also here is my back

Idk how to take back pics

>slacking off diet and gym for a week
>get back on track
>eating well, good first day back at the gym
>next day
>stomach pain
>chills
>diarrhea
JUST

kek i remember you

80 lbs lost and now have a girl. Ascending to normie status boys

Bump

pretty shit pic.
6'3" 185

Hi
Might as well post my pic
Any feedback appreciated

I swear I'll get serious about this cut lol

5'7 157

Trying to use sunlight as good lighting

Just hit 1/2/3/4 so either gonna do some sort of hypertrophy program or Madcow 5x5. Haven't decided yet.

get off my board

are you philipino?

Damn, mirin traps. Shrugs or genetics?

Mainly genetics only recently started working them

5'7 170lbs

Great frame and insertions. Do Hypertrophy.

F T A F
A A
T A F A T
A A
F A T F

>187cm
>87kg
>200kg / 4,5 plaet didly
>117,5kg bench
>70kg >the press
>??? Squat (could probably into 3 plaet if I practiced for 2 weeks)
>11 chins
>95kg 5x5 Pendlay

Not trying to flex or do anything on the picture. Just standing straight up.

How come Im so DYEL Veeky Forums?

You look DYEL cuz you train for strength

5'11 175lbs

bulk or continue cut

Start lifting first

I have been lifting tho, 185/265/365/405

so bulk?

Ya

Its my lats that make me look DYEL as fuck, i have like no width. Welp got enough advice from these threads with everyone saying to bulk. Thanks you fuckers, I'll stop spamming these threads now. We're all gonna make it.

cut and go to the gym

once you reach 20% BF bulk for half a year

then cut again to 15-20%

are you a Finn

Been going to the gym for around 6 months now, and so far have lost 40 pounds, still have a ways to go but at least I'm having a shit ton of fun on this journey.. never taken my shirt off at the beach or in public before so I'm keen to get to a stage where I'm comfortable doing that.

This is me.
I am 22 but when I played rugby when I was younger and I was really fit. I started smoking at 18 and quit all sports then i quit smoking and now I'm going to therapy because I'm unmotivated and I've lost interest in what i used to love BUT every now and then I will work out for like a week straight and be really motivated until i just stop againm this happens like every few months or so.
Have any of you guys been in this situation? If so what's a good way to get back into a healthy lifestyle?

How can you be that ugly with those stats? I think your trousers are down so low your torso looks really and hips looks wide. Got a pic with you trousers higher up so I can test this incredible optical illusion?

I could use some CBT to cure my BDD since CBT threads amplify my BDD

maybe this pic is better?

Dropped 25lbs since december, sitting at 187lbs @ 6'2

nah just a sperglord

Core bro, work it

Yep, that's the advice I got in the other thread too.

gonna incorporate weighted situps high weight low volume

I started doing hanging leg raises too somewhat recently

starting bulk today.

>6'3"
>180lbs'ish
>Cock like a baby's forearm.

hahahaha your face isn't that great