Meta

/k/ has a thread about the things people like about /k/...

So what do you like about Veeky Forums?

Not as toxic as the other boards
>eg
If someone posts a pic of themselves and they're not actually "fit" yet they are encouraged 90% of the time for trying to improve themselves rather than being bullied

Nothing.

gyno threads

Have we been browsing the same board? Every time I go into a CBT the majority of people getting shit on are those that actually look like they lift. You got a bunch of literal jelly, beta fags posting any negative they can find to minimize their gains. And the sad part is that a lot of the time the people bashing either don't post a pic of themselves or look worse than the person they're bashing.

nu-Veeky Forums is fucking trash. No good trips, no good memes, it's all just tfwnogf and /pol/ baiting threads. Literally crabs in a bucket.

Fat and dyel people gets encouraged by other dyels for their miniscule progress.
And actual lifters are smacktalked yeah, it's quite funny actually.
I think Veeky Forums consists of 95% fat dweebs on their first month of SS.

if you think Veeky Forums is bad when it comes to that, check out Veeky Forums...

this. Veeky Forums is actually a very positive board, for example compared to the black hole that is r9k

Veeky Forumsizens are straight up bros
encouraging, helpful and all around are pretty genuine dudes

except for the tripfags, the tripfags on this board tend to be the exact opposite

That other anons have it way worse than me so I can feel better about myself.

>Veeky Forums is actually a very positive board
>Half the threads are literally /r9k/-tier whining and feel shit.

true, but the responses you see in those threads on fit are very different to the same threads on r9k

>waaah tfw no gf
>fit response: improve yourself, lift, talk to people, or kill yourself

>waaah tfw no gf
>r9k response: yes you will never be happy, chad will take all your girls, you will never be chad, best to kill yourself now to save yourself from a lifetime of suffering, lets do it together - here, i found a cliff

this place helped me through college as I managed lifting and such

I actually wasnt into powerlifting until a thread on /b/ was dicussing it before Veeky Forums existed

I come here chasing that high

Chad, incel, blackpill ect are more puahate/sluthate memes than /r9k/ tho, all of Veeky Forums(even /r9k/) was a far better place before Elliot Rogers an heroed, puahate closed down and most of its userbase moved here and fagged up the place

how many people do you guys reckon actually lift here? 60%?

the glory days of r9k came to an abrupt end after if became robot9001 and not robot9000. since then its been garbage.

50%

~10%

Dude I have that

Chad threads, made up stories about Chad are very funny

I'm sorry to hear that