Questions before I try to be Zyzz

BEFORE I START:
>I HAVE READ THE STICKY !

So I have a few questions for the true beasts of Veeky Forums:

Fag from Veeky Forums [Not a chemist, I'm a mech. eng.] here for the 1st time.
I want to build my body like zyzz.
However, i have two questions:

-I am 174cm [5 ft 8]
is there any use for me to have a nice and well defined
body.
In case you are wondering: I weigh 74 kg, Most of my
body weight is on my thighs and ass [feminine weight
distribution for some reason]

-My second question is:
-Is it possible to use steroids once, or is it something that needs to be used multiple times on a certain basis.
-What are the affects of using steroids a few times ?
-Is it worth it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eJE1cCXqMGw
youtube.com/watch?v=alQbuXUq-_U
stronglifts.com/
simplyshredded.com/exclusive-zyzz-interview.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good stuff, you should read the sticky

Lurk /fraud/
I don't do sterons because I am not degenerate, but really there's no reason to ever be off of them if you
>a) have the money
>b) have a good reliable source
>c) use them responsibly

>I want to build my body like zyzz.
>5 ft 8

Stop right there. Zyzz was like 6'0 or 6'1. You're never gonna have a physique like him because your proportions don't match.

RIP

You can have a nice body, but you will never be zyzz so please fuck off

Yes there are, fuck lurk fraud mode before saying shit like this.

Op, what this idiot is referring to is known as 'blast and cruise,' and it's not good for you.

> t. Steroid abuser

When i say i wanted to build my body like zyzz i meant to say i want to follow in his path [to a certain extent]

So I know that can never be a 6ft1 beast.

But is it worth building a body in the form of zyzz.

>I am not degenerate
I donèt really have this idea that the government is always right, rather i see things from a different point of view and if they harm and destroy your life more than they do good then its not worth it.
but i wanted to ask you guys first.

Also the reason why im asking about steroids, is because i noticed that zyzz was unable to build his muscle mass without flu shots.

Is it worth it? Sure. But what do you mean? Do you wanna follow his routine? His cycle? His lifestyle?

thanks user for your valuable input.

But i wanted to know because i have heard that some drugs must be used continually if you want to see any affect.
Or is it something that you can use once and see a decent change, and if you would like you can get more to see more change.
Also how effective are steroids at their first shot [in terms of their symptoms]

The drastic change that he took, his motovational path to become the beast he is.
Part of his lifestyle... I am a university student studying Mech Eng. so i doubt i can follow his path.
He is simply inspirational on so many levels.

Also if you have his routine [Food he would eat and the stuff he did at the gym, i would kill for that, also what supplements he took]

Yes, you can put on serious muscle without constantly doing steroids, but anything above your genetic limit will be lost after you cycle off.

Steroids are not at all effective in their first shot - most you either have to front load with high doses at first or stay on cycle for st least 4 weeks to see any results as they take time to hit peak blood concentration - except some orals but those kill you p quick

Zyzz was on trenbolone, which is not something you fuck with on a first cycle if you have any brain at all

honestly he ate like a pig, but coke, cigarettes, and steroids will cancel all that out toot sweet so it didn't matter.

most routines will do the trick if you've got the dedication and discipline.

eat clen and tren hard and you too could be a zyzz copycat

youtu.be/eJE1cCXqMGw

Best I can offer is this. His routine is pretty easy to find on Google though. If you're planning on roiding get yourself checked out first. And do your research, don't just hop on whatever you can find. Reddit has a sub-reddit on sources concerning roids and shit.

Doing steroids raises your genetic limit though. It creates new muscle nuclei

I don't see why not

Don't do steroids if you don't even have the discipline to go to the gym and get on a proper diet to begin with.

Fine, then since its something that must be cycled i cant do it. It puts my career in danger and so i cant risk my life long work on it.

What can i take that will give me more muscle mass.

I have a major problem with my body.
I eat a lot and used to eat like a pig at restaurants as a kid, but the thing was i burnt it in an instance, by the time i was 16 all the fat went to my legs and ass.

I sat with a member of the special forces while i was training and he told me if I would concentrate on my lower body i would be a fucking animal. Neverthless, my body would look autistic since my upper body is skinny as fuck.
So i am asking for sort of supplement or drug so i can gain upper body muscle mass.

Thank you for your input

Thank you mate really appreciate it... Seems like Roids isn't my thing The cycles might end my career if i ever get caught.

Thank you i will take a before and after pic for you guys and start working out soon.

Just running to lose all that excess weight i have gained during the winter and then i will start doing push ups and sit ups till i get a good form. Then i hit the metal.

lol no it doesn't

Most drug tests dont test roids. Because those tests cost $1500 per person. A normal test cost $30ish. This is why the milktary is rampant with roids even though we get tested up to twice a month. So if youre scared of a piss test, dont be.

That is literally the meaning of the bodybuilding term 'muscle memory'.

>I am 174cm
youre not gonna be zyzz. you can still have a nice body

You can use steroids once if you want. you have 2 options. you can do a steroid cycle and then use PCT (post cycle therapy) which basically puts you back to normal. 2nd option is instead of doing PCT you do what is called "blasting and cruising". you do high doses then after 12 or so weeks you do low doses and keep that up until you want to do another cycle. As you can imagine the less you do the less risks there are so the first option is probably better for your concerns. What you should really know though is no steroid is magic. You will gain about your first cycle 20lb and not even all of that is going to be muscle. to look like zyzz youll probably need to do 3-4 bulk cycles if youre starting from scratch then a recomp cycle

Its not only the piss test that im scared of. But what i also fear is that i just learned that roids need be used in a cycle format for them to show any difference.
I can't spend that much money and i cant put my life at risk.
Additionally i am planning on working with the Military as soon as i graduate [Canadian Armed Forces] Airforce Division as soon as im done it would really fuck my shit up.

I need to get a fucking trainer or mentor. I have no idea where to start. Every time i ask the board here they tell me to read the sticky, but half the links on there are dead or are useless...

As i have said before i am 174 cm and 74 kg.
My fat distribution is on my lower body [thighs and ass]
I fucking love running and doing cardio.

But i have gone to get a subscription at the gym for 3 times spending hundreds and i never know what to do and quit half way.
I have no idea what to eat. It even came to the point were i went vegan for a while.

I am confused and looking for answers every where...

If you know anyone i can talk to for help i would really appreciate it since my body type is fucked up.

start with the bear minimum - stronglifts program. 5 compound lifts, 3 days out of the week. get the app for your phone. supplement that with other exercises. don't need a trainer. as for food, don't overthink it. one thing at a time, just get plenty of protein, not too many carbs, and fats. try different diets like intermittent fasting, keto, paleo, etc., if you wish to do so. just stick with your compound lifts - deadlifts, bench press, squats, barbell rows, and overhead press. keep it as simple as possible so you don't overcomplicate things or overwhelm yourself. once you have that base you can move on from there - just don't move between different programs without making any real progress with any of them. stick with stronglifts at the beginning, it worked for me.

this isnt the worst thing in the world. At least when you cut you wont have to worry about stubborn stomach fat covering your abs.

First thing for your diet is that you should look at your TDEE. there are calculators online. For bulking you want to eat at a 500 calorie surplus with 1.4g protein per lb and a macro ratio of 30/35/35 (30% of total calories from protein, 35% from fats, and 35% from carbs). For cutting you want to eat at a 500 calorie deficit and a macro ratio of 30/20/50.

For your routine I recommend a Push/Pull routine. Push days work chest, front and lateral delts, and triceps. Pull days work back muscles, rear delts, and biceps. It would probably be a good idea to do squats on your push days and deadlifts on your pull days though I wouldnt do it every single time because your legs will get exhausted. do each day 3 times a week for a total of 6 workout days and 1 rest. Though all of this is under the assumption youll be using steroids

just those compounds are enough? asking honestly.

also, current body?

Thank you mate, God bless your soul for eternity.

I live in a house hold were my mom still makes beans and rice or chicken with garlic... so how can one calculate how many calories are found in a plate my mom pours me for dinner/lunch (when it came to my science classes in highschool i would always bullshit the numbers... All my western friends would eat microwave food so it was easy for them.

What is that app you are talking about ? will it give the list of excersises i need to do on what days.
Or is the program simply called "stronglifts program" and if i look it up i can find a pdf of it ?
Sorry i am really new to this.

Thank you for your input mate.

and without steroids, would this still be a good routine?

I'm saving this thank you mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=alQbuXUq-_U

there ya go faggot.
You don't need roids to look like zyzz his drinking and drug use prevented him from ever being truly massive.

>Drop down to 65kg or 10% bf
>Lean bulk to 1/2/3/4
>?????
>Profit

stronglifts.com/
Search "Stronglifts 5x5" it's an app that tells you what to do and when, it basically spoonfeeds you. Check the site for proper form understanding/a basik explanation.
Since you said you're skinnyfat in a weird way, it's up to you wether you want to enter a caloric deficit and burn that fat now, or wait once you're bigger. I would suggest the first, that fat can be a bitch to get rid of. Also there's "alternating", losing fat while gaining muscle, 1 day compounds high caloric diet, 1 day low caloric diet, but your diet has to be perfect just as your routine.

he clearly won't know what the fuck you're talking about without explaining further

Pt 1 Lose weight, get rid of you fat and jump on beginer program also shrug every training day..
Pt 2 Jump on ivysaur's 4-4-8. Eat slightly above matinece, get lots of protien and fats. Stop once you hit 1 plate ohp, 2 plate bench, if you care about lower body then get the 3 plate squat and 4 plate bench.
>Do pic related while still on a lean bulk.

>I am 174cm [5 ft 8]

you lost already

>I am 174cm [5 ft 8]
stopped there

Don't bother. You were born to be a twink. Deal with it.

You really are a fucking idiot setting yourself up for defeat. Just pick a program and don't be a retard. Don't do steroids you fucking moron.

lol this kid has no right giving advice looking like a child molester, he can't even bench 135

Zyzz was 6'2 do you even into zyzz?

Thanks mate.
Truly appreciated mate
Thanks for the explanation wouldnt have understood it other wise... and thanks for the pic
If I am going to listen to zyzz.
What the fuck you say to me cunt. DAS RIGHT BRUH. I CAN DO WHAT EVA DA FUK I WANT BRUH. FUKING SAD CUNTS. U MIRIN BRUH...

Joking but i know 5ft 8 does leave me at a disadvantage but better fit than a fat piece of shit not right.

Ya just read roids are useless in my case

read the rest of the thread... Im not trying to be him physically, since its impossible. Its other aspects that he has.

simplyshredded.com/exclusive-zyzz-interview.html

what it won't tell you is to do a steroid cycle so reckless that it killed a fit 22 year old in addition to a shitty diet and cocaine. Or download his book "bible".

holy shit mate i have enough info to cover me for this summer. If i follow threw and dont lose motivation. I will take before and after pics of my body.

Thanks mate.

He made a video the other day doing 5x5 with 3 plates using a slingshot tho

Are you his brother?

This is a steroid brosplit you fucking retard afjpofioawefpoijawefpojiawefpouhawefpohiawefhuhouoawuh good luck with your zyzz split