Current bicep thread

You guys aren't forgetting to train your arms, right? Let's see them infamous SS arms :^)

18,1 incher right here

6 feet 202 lbs

on gear bro?

My speed is superior to your size and strength, you simpleton troglodyte.

ye creatine

6'0
205 Ibs

Haven't measured the cep though.
>Inb4 ugly
>Inb4 shitskin

What the fuck, you're an ugly shitskin

Kek every time

How many trannies can you curl max

3 so far hopefully it stays that way.

I saw this in a best of Veeky Forums post

pretty sure my arms are like 30s pre-pump so

roiding wristlet you posted this thread already. Your biceps are p average shape for gear phaggot, stay in your lane.

How do I get big biceps? I train mostly for strength but on each of my 3 upper body days I finish off with a bunch of sets of high rep curls but idk if I'm doing enough. I also row and pull-up a lot

looking like an absolute sack of indian shit

6'2

180ish

How do you guys deal with shirts that are tight around your biceps? Do you get them tailored or do you deal with it?

buy a size up, and then lift until you fit it.

I'm a /fat/boy doing SS at the moment. So my arms are getting a bit bigger while my shirt size is the same.

Cut offs then. Only thing I can suggest.

Your height and weight do not match up

Why is that?

Lad either lose weight so your arms aren't so big or buy t shirts to suit your body size

Im not him but i weigh 200lbs and am 6'1'' and i look smaller than that which shouldnt be
Unless your legs are severly underdeveloped something is off about either your height or weight

Well Im bellow 10% bf so i guess thats Why.
My legs agent huge but fits body.

189 cm
81kg

lmao no he looks just right for the ht/wt

pic related is 6'2" 200 lean

you look smaller because your bodyfat% is probably around 15+%, which is much higher than his of about 12%, thus higher water weight accumulation

Oh will my arms shrink too? I've lost a bit of weight and my torso fits the shirt a little better but my arms feel a bit more constricted.

wristlets unite
6'0 165

>Well Im bellow 10% bf so i guess thats Why.
That could be it i suppose, im still cutting and at 14% or so now so maybe ill see it soon too

>, thus higher water weight accumulation
Now this is a bitch, my bf is kind of low but for some fucking reason i seem to retain water and feel bloated
Pic is looking good, pretty much spot on what my goal is at

Alright maybe i was wrong in my assessment

ayy

You're looking pretty good user...oh wait..

trapbrah idk why people always talk shit to you. You were nice to me in a CBT once and you got a juicy physique. keep on keeping on.

Height?

Six foot