That THICK girl with see-through pants who does only cardio and romanian deadlifts in front of me

>That THICK girl with see-through pants who does only cardio and romanian deadlifts in front of me
>That qt petite powerlifter girl who benches more than me
>That 5 foot tall asian girl who practically shoves her ass in my face
>That milf who always smirks at me, laughing at how pathetic I am

>THAT strong QT with the striated shoulders who will NEVER peg me

>That blonde girl with the visibly pierced nipples
>That arab girl with the THICC ass and curly hair

What is your gym like? I'm weaker than girls at my gym. I look like a total numale no one respects.

Ill never get a girlfriend. Ill NEVER lose my virginity. It's OVER for me. I'm FINISHED. I will ALWAYS be weak and USELESS.

Yeah probably

>sitting around creepshotting women at the gym instead of maxxing

bro you're never gonna make it

>that girl at my gym who keeps talking to me and touching me for some reason

What are your intentions?!

I know. I know it's OVER for ME. I'm FINISHED

I've felt the exact same way before. I still do because I'm only half way to 1/2/3/4, but I still remember the shame of knowing that 13 year old chubby girls were stronger than me.
> tfw fell for the play an instrument and grow long hair to get girls meme
> tfw only got cucked
> tfw started being serious at the gym only a month ago

I work out ~9 in the morning while most normies are at work/college. The only people I ever see with any consistency is an old lady that powerlifts and a degenerate antifa guy.

It's just humiliating man. I feel so disgusted with myself when I see a girl lifting more than me

I got choked out several times by some girl who weighs 120 lbs in jiujitsu the other day. It just means I need to train more.

You will if you want to.

Have you learned nothing all this time from !MIZRg2G7HA?

What is that?

I work out at my firehall, nobody ever uses the weight room.

zyzz

>mfw getting choked out by a girl using her vag to suffocate me

>All those girls at the gym that don't give a fuck about me
im not even dyel

Stop feeling sorry for yourself user, it's not an attractive quality. Why don't you concentrate on lifting instead of being a tiny crying babby

>Work out in the morning always
>maximum of 4 people working out there, mostly policemen from the department in the same building, they're super polite and always greet me.
>Never have to wait for equipment, can set up stupid shit and do supersets/triples to finish workout faster.
It's alright.

>Visibly peirced nipples
This is my fetish

Tell me about it

I can never stop staring.

My bros

I met this cute, blonde 5'2'' girl with a nice ass and the cutest tits. She had one nipple pierced and it was extremly hot.
I can still remember seeing the look on her face when she climbed ontop of my dick and started riding, covered in sweat.

Good times

the only way to end your suffering is to kill yourself

she looks like kristina rose

There's a pretty cute girl in GREAT shape that I see almost every night that I'm there. Last Friday she smiled at me when we passed by each other.

It felt very nice but it also threw off my concentration and I had to re-psych myself up to finish the rest of my workout.

Here you go OP, you need this

>that cunt that spends a fucking hour in the squat rack while she super sets with random machines and equipment from around the gym and then goes home and posts on FB about how sexist men are hounding her over the squat rack and next guy to try and grab the squat rack is going to get a beating EVEN THOUGH SHE'S DOING SOME STUPID DB SHIT NEXT TO THE FUCKING RACK NOT EVEN IN IT

ITS NOT THAT YOU'RE A WOMAN ITS THAT YOU'RE A FUCKING OBLIVIOUS CUNT GOD DAMN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Go at 5am when they open
>always three other guys
>Fat asian guy who literally just runs on the treadmill(he's been there since I started going two years ago, lost a lot of weight actually.)
>Orgasmsounds Black Guy
>Native American guy, long as fuck hair, bunch of Native tattoos and twenty inch arms
Every now and again there's this old bear mode of a Mexican man. Fucking huge man, I like to think he's a retired guy who's got nothing to do but lift heavy and eat all the food his wife makes.

>mfw I don't notice any girls in the gym because I'm too busy lifting

Delet this