Hollywood liars

when will this meme end? Charlie Hunnam is 5'10 and 180lbs and claims all he does is pullups, dips, situps, squats, and pushups 4 times a week. Why are people ashamed of admitting they lift when it is so fucking obvious?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tccdbY5xcf4
strawpoll.me/12817121/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well those might be the only exercises he does. That and steroids.

I know steroids would help a significant amount, but doing purely body weight exercises would that honestly be achievable?

Steroids are the single most important thing, yes. You can eat pure shit as long as you eat enough calories and just do body weight exercises. Wouldn't recommend though

Your body is designed, for lack of a better word, to adapt in different ways in different environments as a result of different stimuli. Lifting heavy objects itself doesn't make big muscles, lifting heavy objects trigger specific types of muscle growth. Different types of lifting netting different types of muscle development.

The point is that the use of steroids makes your body a shitload less picky about what stimulus and environment results in muscle growth.

but he looks like he only does those things

he's trying to sound cool by acting like he doesn't workout. I knew a few dudes that did that and it was really weird

Wiig fit and zumba

This is probably my goal body

Is this possibly natty? He doesn't look exceedingly large and his delts/traps aren't popping out a ton really

he's 6'1 and fairly cut right here. In green street he was borderline skinny, in sons he was buffer but with higher bf%. I doubt he ever did steroids.

Lift for more than a week and maybe you'll see results too

have u seen this guy in Green St Hooligans? He's fucking JACKED

>Is this possibly natty? He doesn't look exceedingly large and his delts/traps aren't popping out a ton really
This is why I hate the nu/fit/. There's so many pinners around telling people you can't gain muscle without roids, I can no longer tell when dumb shit like this is trolling or just plain stupidity.

So why do you blame me for asking and not the guys telling people they can't get muscle without roiding?

Because those autistic turd bags are incapable of listening. Fake natty's convinced them you could be as big as them without juice, and when they didn't get the results they wanted after only a few months of half assed training they all started hopping on the roids train to heart attack city.
They sperg out about how their way is the only way, and truthfully it has become a losing battle.
Natty Veeky Forumsizens who made something of themselves have fled this board a long time ago.

But back to your question, yes you can achieve that natty.
Marc Fitt
Scott Herman
David Laid
Those are all physiques you can achieve naturally (although Laid likely uses a cutting agent but that's beside the point), as long as you train consistently and hard. You won't get your results overnight, but what's the point in rushing it if you're going to be lifting for the rest of your life.
It's the quitters that juice.

They use abdominal prosthetics on Charlie. Same with both the Supernatural dudes. Same with almost everyone that was in the 300.

>is it possible to be 200lbs at 18%bf natty?
now, I'm no expert, but I'd guess so

Why be a weak natty bitch when I can be Kevin Oak?

because half the point of lifting is to make you stronger mentally and put you on the path to general self improvement, steroids take this away for most people and lets them be shitty people who don't improve themselves while still looking good. It's a shortcut, and what's more, it's completely unnecessary and self harming.

>abdominal prosthetics

excuse me

LOL CRY MORE NATTY BITCH BOI

Oh heck yeah friendo let me find you a picture

I mean you're welcome to do it if you want.

what the fuck

Incel activity.
I've never said that I lift when people ask.
Just lie desu, it's not like it's going to hurt anyone

>visible six-pack
>18% bf

I honestly hope you're baiting and you aren't this retarded.

He can do all of those weighted, so it could """technically"""" be true.

Yeah it's easily natty - however not remotely possible just doing bodyweights unless he is on gear.

His body does not look like that of a steroid user at all.

His delts would be much more prominent and you would see higher vascularity and lower bf.

Guy looks good for someone in his 30's, but I wouldn't accuse him of roids just because of that

According to IMDB he's 6'1

What makes you think he's 5'10?

When I was a teen I had a group of friends who did only bw pullups, bw dips and situps. Two or three of them, who were truly comitted, were really fucking ripped. Saying that Hunnam is on roids in this picture is insane. And if he is, he should kill himself.

>TFW no qaf and soa Charlie 3some

They were either lying, frauding or you were just a teenager with different standards.

Charlie Hunnam is 6'1

That's what he's listed at for casting but in all his interviews he says 5'10, and frequently refers to himself as a small guy

You don't even need stimuli on roids, you can grow muscle even if you just lie in bed and eat protein

If his statement of only doing those bodyweight exercises were taken as true, then he's 100% roiding. Actors roid, a lot. They don't have time to eat clean & go to the gym religiously, and uphold a proper routine.

fpbp

However, that body is achievable natty, by doing just what he says, but it takes commitment.

The only indicator that he's roiding it's bc he's a Hollywood actor: that is, he's huge income depends entirely on how good he looks; and cruising small dosages of test guarantee he looks good virtually all the time.

i'll just leave this here.

the guy is not a bodybuilder, he's an actor, ofc he's not gonna look super ripped regardless of roids.

kek why do they do this

wait what abdominal prosthetic is a thing?

best one was Chris Hemsworth claiming he put on like 45lbs of muscle in 3 months.

He does fighting fakkin Milwall fans and nutting journos to failure

>doing purely body weight exercises would that honestly be achievable?

Yes. Most gymnast have never entered a gym and look like this.

To add, you're really underestimating the versatility and effectiveness of bodyweight/calisthenics. There are tons of different arm exercises alone that are technically "push ups." youtube.com/watch?v=tccdbY5xcf4

Yeah but doing shit like the iron cross and the planche on the rings is hardly the same as the regular pull ups and push ups that OP was talking about

most gymnasts roid their asses off and they are also 5'7

It's a Law of Power (Make Your Accomplishments Seem Effortless). If you flaunt how hard you work, you will lose social capital. You gotta work hard and make it look easy, unless it's actually easy then keep on keeping on.

C O P E

strawpoll.me/12817121/r

More like 5'3 desu

I has watching the European championships in gymnastics the other day and the commentators literally talked about one of the contestants being particularly tall and he was 5'7. You could actually see quite a difference in height when he was standing next to the others

That's very possible natty. Not even that hard to do really. A few years lifting and eating right will get you there, maybe even less.

Why everyone is sperging out about him in this thread is beyond me. He's not that big. He's not huge jackedman ripped or as big as Chris Helmsworth or whatever his name is that plays thor. He's basically got the body of your average dude who works out three or four times a week and eats right. That's literally all that body takes. That and your test not being out of whack like a genetic bitch.

>thinking that's real

Fuck sake guys.

theyre disbelieving the fact that he ONLY does bodyweight exercises 3-4 times a week. No cardio, no weights.