/fph/ fps/fat hate

Fat Activist Goes Jihad edition

This person's BF is a failure. He should be looking for another job at literally every waking second.

Please don't let this be real. Can't be. This would be an easy lawsuit against wherever he works for. Christ

This. It's not 2009 anymore. Jobs are easy to get now.

jesus...man? woman? what is it?

All of the above and none of them at the same time

Literally just happened. It's from the previous fph thread; someone told the story, and another user cleaned it up.

Fish nets once again catching whales.

Schrödinger's fat.

torrid more like horrid am i right lads ha ha

Criminally underrated.

Nice!

Fucking hell :(

>leopard print fishnets
Proving once again how dumb these bitches are. They're called fishnets because they look like fishnets, she's just wearing tights/pantyhose.

Wew

What episode is this

i just saw that almost made me barfed

Allahu Ackbahtter.

>Low fat mayo
Man the only people I see eating low fat or sugar free products are fatasses. Why is that?

>I used to wipe cum in my asshole to try and sterilise the smell
That's the weakest excuse for letting niggers fuck you in the ass that I ever heard. Just admit you're gay bro.

they're trying to substitute for the things they used to really like. i'm a recovering fatblob drinking lots of diet soda because i would rather eat 600 cals of food at a meal than 300 cals of soda and 300 cals of food

>This thread is literally still active

>drinking lots of diet soda
fag

You could just leave him. Make him call 911 and fit the bill then get another job. That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard to put up with.

Because you don't notice when non-fatsos drink diet coke.

are those piss jugs bottom left?

>mayonnaise soup

I was told of days like these. I should have listened.

I used to do that when I ate cupcakes, but just chew the paper till it starts tasting like paper then spit it out.

this is your average Veeky Forums poster

its an addiction. you need to go cold turkey. there is no way about it. rip the plaster OFF user

I really like sparkling water with some frozen fruit thrown in. or a slice of lemon. and lots of ice. Frozen fruit are an acceptable form of sugar so you can still get some of your fix.

low fat = more sugar
sugar free = usually more fat

fatties see both of these products as healthy and gorge them. then when confronted with the question of their diet, they claim "but i only eat healthy foods!"

someone screenshot this

top heh

H-how did she get in the store?

Not defending that post because it's fucking stupid. but i mean you probably shouldn't embarrass a child like that in front of their peers, at that age it isn't necessarily their fault. The parents are to blame for letting that child eat like shit.

I'm not a fatass but a side-effect from a necessary medication I take is chronic nausea. Without diet pop it's very hard to hold food down or have an appetite. With drinking pop I usually can't eat more than 1200 calories a day. Diet 7up is my go-to pop.

I agree. Parents are always to blame at that age. Shit's child abuse.

Just wanna say you guys are helping me lose weight. Found these threads a month ago. That old image you almost didn't bother reposting probably helped me.

Is My 600-lb Life on Netflix?

Makes me wanna go on a quest to slay an ogre.

AHEM

POP OFF JAMES

My sister, who struggled with eating her entire life and became obese (5'2" at 225 lbs.) has finally starting to seriously try and is down to 195 lbs. I hope she makes it... and also stops calling me a skinny bitch.

Why did this literal fatass become a sex symbol?

I've never been attracted to her, and I prefer ass over tits.

Skinny bitch.

This stupid bbw lives in my hometown. I cannot believe people think this is good becaus she has 'confidence' I'll post what she said on her Facebook post

Absolutely delusional

Nobody does, kid. They just pretend they do to feel better about themselves/not look like a dick.

Imagine a kid with Down's shows a selfie of them at their Walmart job.
>You go kid!
>Looking good, Steve :)

Most stores have wider entrances than exits.

It helps cut down on shoplifters.

>Mayo soup
Slam some proton powder in there and you can go keto and 23/1 IF with one serving and get jacked as fuck.

>what if I was 150lbs
>thinks that's thin

That syntax almost gave me a stroke.

that's almost impossible to read

Rip Engrisch

Present day USA in a nutshell.

Did they say what kind of job is that?

who tf is that?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

pix pls

Same here man, a lot of flavour baked into that paper

I laughed

>inb4 gf leaves him for "fatbro"

why dont u do it lazy fat fag

thats a pretty nice story
Veeky Forums gives a lot of shit to fat people but is always around for those that want to make it

That ass is fake and besides she knows who to market towards (i.e. black men).
>sex symbol
kek to whom?

hehe

Giving shit to fatties is good, I browse these threads to stay motivated.

looks pretty slim for a fat boy.

And end up bulimic from vomiting every day after you eat MAYO SOUP. Fuck me.

Kim Kardashian, baby. Miss photoshop. An example for fatties everywhere.

Same.

Good on that user for helping out fatbro. He's gonna make it. We're all gonna make it.

TOP KEK

>eating paper
Not that weird, imo, at least not for old school spies. I don't see how it would make someone obese.

Did this person claim to be 5'6 at 9 years old? Also 135 at 5'6 isn't fat at all. They must have meant 4'6

This is the most disgusting thing I have read all week. You are a god damn monster. May God have mercy on your soul.

Fat shaming kids is fucked up though. They didn't choose to be fat, shame their parents instead

>and also stops calling me a skinny bitch
Then go lift a weight and stop being such a DYEL you skinny bitches are as bad fatties

That's my favorite brand of cottage cheese.

Loading dock.

FUCK YOU

>1.5 lb away from breaking obese BMI

YES!

ask and ye shall recieve

Shit. Wrong thread :/

These threads really help me commit to my cut.

I knew it. I fucking knew it.

You thought you'd get me, didn't you? But I was two steps ahead. Nice try, I will NEVER read the greentext.

you know you can delete messages, right

Keep it up user. Where did you start?

Also does anyone else smell something weird whenever they open an image? Like that distinct fat person smell?

Almost the opposite for me.

Because I start to think "at least I'm not as bad as them".

because you can remove cellulite with photoshop

well meme'd

missed the "all of the above and none of them at the same time" comment

That joke,
Those double
Don't know if fat bitch still alive or already dead inside.