Rich

>Rich
>Famous

Still a virgin, Honestly will getting Veeky Forums help him?

>Shirts $3.79
Holy fuck I want to buy my clothes there

>tie tucked into pants

yes

Man I should start shopping at Goodwill. I cant justify buying $20 tshirts, $50 jeans, and $100 shoes. I dont go shopping much but I force myself to buy one new article of clothing each time. I was raised poor but am a wealthyfag now.

buying a suit that fits him would be a good start

>reviewbrah
>virgin

dude is the epitome of Chad when he's off camera

>balding
>limbs like tiny little twigs
>chad

no

Except thats not him

Review brah would be a slayer if he got yoked

This is right

hey I have those sunglasses. am I chad?

He'll grow into it

No you don't, it's 99.999999999% trash
t. man who used to browse thrift shops

Is that amber heard? He's dating her now? Wow, after she fucked over Johnny Depp so bad lmao.

It's only worth it if the goodwill is located in an affluent area. When I was in san diego I saw some old af but designer clothes at thrift stores.

Is he actually rich? I'd be happy for him to get rich off youtube as opposed to yet another fat chick showing other fatchicks how to look less disgusting with makeup

In what world is Elon Musk fit?

Yes.
Fixing his posture is a good start.
I sort of get what Veeky Forums means by the virgin walk.
That head lean makes him look even younger than what his boyish face puts out.

honestly if he just cut his fucking nails and had good posture he'd look so much better

looks better than the clothes im wearing now which i bought for 5x the cost

Firstly, even though his channel runs off of eating fast foods, I think he should start consuming more whole, high in protein foods like hemp seeds, spinach, broccoli, almonds, beans, and kale.

Secondly should be his clothes, while his style is on point, he should try to approach it more modernly.

>Start buying Ralph Lauren or American eagle, light blue or white dress shirts (100% cotton) no more of that 35% polyester thrift store crap.
>Dark blue or black dress pants
>Cloths that actually fit him, no more zoot suits
>Smaller, more simplistic, solid color ties

Hairs good, but maybe should look into getting it faded or undercut. Not sure what he puts in it.

Should try to correct posture and go on long walks more.

He probably already is Veeky Forums, just has deceptive gains

his channel would suck if it was about eating boring ass healthy foods

You guys in burgerland have quite the selection of fast-food, it always surprises me. Over here in rural Eurofagland we only got Mickey D's and beside the occasional return of the McTasty or something it's just the regular menu.
I like the brah tho and I hope he lands a sweet qt trad waifu soon.

This is running on empty, cig review.

Parliament, going in

Because we don't have the same market for fast food here so they don't expand so much. There's a stigma around fast food, whereas in the USA there's no real stigma, everyone eats it and its a part of their culture.

Those pants fit amazing though. Jacket is too wide at the shoulders and the armholes are too low among other things

yes

Who dat?

No Braves fans are chads.

part of me wishes that was actually him, I kinda worry about him desu

>rich
>piana

>Rich
He's poor as fuck dude. He recently talked about how the recent ad revenue cuts by YouTube are fucking up his life because he was already only making just enough to get by before it happened.

>I heard uttering in /pol/ he's secretly racist
IS THIS TRUE user

No, /pol/ will call any offbeat public figure secretly racist in order to justify enjoying that figure's content.

okay cool, I won't boycott him...

also he has peatron and makes 14k/year atm just from that

>just enough to get by

I didn't realize being a neet was so expensive these days

People autismbux are getting cut.

Probably related to the whole distance/everyone drives aspect of American culture too. When you spend as much time in cars as us you're just more likely to get food vis drive-through.

>boycott him..

haha you're a massive faggot