How do I make my gf lose some fucking weight?

How do I make my gf lose some fucking weight?

She would be a 10/10 if she lost 10-15 lbs. I think she would get mad if I suggest it though.

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.lww.com/menopausejournal/Abstract/2006/13020/Association_between_menopause_status_and_central.18.aspx
academic.oup.com/eurheartj/article/28/7/850/2887789/Waist-circumference-and-waist-to-hip-ratio-as
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0195666313003152
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9192231
mtsac.edu/kinesiology/sportsnutrition/bmrcalculator.html
serendip.brynmawr.edu/biology/b103/f01/web1/ekanayake.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pic related
>10/10

No

Also you could loose some weight to chubby mcchubchubs.

She wouldn't be 10/10 even if she was reborn.

are those people you and your gf

youre both 2/10s sorry nigga

Yes that is us
>jealous haters detected
She is THICC

If that's you OP, she'd go from a 3/10 to maaaybe a 6/10, still worth it though.
>she would get mad
Then she's an idiot
journals.lww.com/menopausejournal/Abstract/2006/13020/Association_between_menopause_status_and_central.18.aspx
>compared with postmenopausal women, premenopausal women were taller, had a thinner waist circumference, and had a lower waist-to-hip ratio. Postmenopausal women had five times the chance of having central adiposity than premenopausal women, even after controlling for BMI and other confounding factors.
Being fat makes her look older
academic.oup.com/eurheartj/article/28/7/850/2887789/Waist-circumference-and-waist-to-hip-ratio-as
>For a 1 cm increase in WC (waist circumference), the relative risk (RR) of a CVD event increased by 2% (95% CI: 1–3%) overall after adjusting for age, cohort year, or treatment.
Being fat increases cardiovascular disease risk
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0195666313003152
>Obese and overweight adolescents were more impulsive
>Obese adolescents also were more impulsive on the measure of inattention compared to overweight and healthy-weight adolescents
>obese adolescents are more impulsive than their healthy-weight counterparts on two dimensions of behavior, whereas overweight adolescents are more impulsive on only one dimension.
Fat kids don't think rationally
>WHR was directly correlated to plasma triglycerides, AST, ALT and cholesterol/HDL-cholesterol-ratio. WHR correlated inversely with HDL-cholesterol. Insulin resistance was greater with increasing WHR. Systolic blood pressure, glucose, insulin, C-peptide, triglycerides, cholesterol/HDL-cholesterol-ratio, aspartate (AST) and alanine aminotransferase (ALT) were significantly greater in group 1. Group 2 had greater HDL-cholesterol levels. One subject in group 1, five women in group 2 conceived spontaneously after weight reduction.
Fat people have 'bad blood'

She looks like she's 60, this has to be bait

Anyway, if she decides to lose the weight, she just has to eat less.
mtsac.edu/kinesiology/sportsnutrition/bmrcalculator.html
Based on average US female height of 5' 4", and her looking 200lbs and 20 years old, she needs to eat 1600 calories a day, reduce that to 1200 calories and she'll lose weight.

>THICC
Also, fat girls have reduced fertility, so which she is WIDE, she isn't thicc because she's not what an alpha male would be after.
serendip.brynmawr.edu/biology/b103/f01/web1/ekanayake.html
>waist to hip ratio of around 0.7(the waist is 70% the size of the hips), irrespective of variance in weight as the most attractive and healthy
>WHR is found to be positively correlated with high testosterone and negatively linked to estrogen
>woman with a WHR of 0.9 is nearly one third less likely to get pregnant than a woman with a 0.8 WHR

Skinny chicks have even a higher chance if you want to be like that user.

Alpha male type guys tell me I'm a lucky guy all the time.

So far from a 10/10 holy fuck, how can you be this delusional, bruv?

That looks like a man

Your gf has a more masculine face than you

>Skinny chicks
Eh, depends how skinny.
>leaner women make more catechol oestrogens, the less potent form
>obese women and young, fat girls have a diminished capacity for oestrogen to bind sex-hormone-binding-globulin
>minimum ratio of fat to lean mass is normally necessary for menarche (approximately 17% fat/body wt) and the maintenance of female reproductive ability (approximately 22% fat/body wt)

That first study has nothing to do with fat making you look older. From the paragraph you copied and pasted there the conclusion would be: being an old woman means you're more likely to store fat around the stomach and back.(associated with more influence on cardiovascular system and organs)

Nope that was just a bad angle

sort yourselves out god damn

You look like two brothers but one is a MTF tranny.

Jason Genova?

Why are you doing this to yourself, man?

>reverse search
>no matches found
jesus christ

I know what yah mean. In least you don't have a stupid situation to back it up. My video teachers acts like I'm very slow. I was late the first day sophomore year and I had no idea where I was going. Instead of a normal person and asking someone I first argued with a teacher for 30 minutes just repeating over and over that I had no idea where I was going(pretty sure it was an AP one too; and I had an audience of AP students that I knew) she got exasperated with me and said 'Do you want me to walk you?' and I ran the other way. My history teacher stopping to ask if I was okay. In stressful situations I act like a total moron okay? So I went to another building and went up the stairs(BTW the video room is on the first floor) and somehow ended up in the senior hallway and asked annooother teacher for help. A senior walked me to the class and I was on the other side of the school. Right across from my English class. Just for me to walk in and totally loose it. I think I had a panic attack right there in the classroom. You see I walked in 20 minutes late with a senior holding the door open for me and everyone staring at me like I was putting on a show. The problem? There was no seats left. I finally made it to the teacher's desk and he asked if I was okay and if I was 'exposed' to be in this class. I told him 'IDK' over and over. Than he said 'well just take any seat. I felt like yelling: What seat?!!!!???? So I paced some and than just sat in front of him because A) I was exhausted... and B.) I just wanted to be left alone. Soo than he walks me to a seat separated from everyone else but has a computer. I must of looked completely out of it and total panic mode because every five seconds in when he was introducing the class to the material we would be doing and whatnot he would be coming over towards me and asking if I was okay. I even have panic attacks.I'm fine with being the quiet, shy random weirdo. Okay... Maybe not so much. xP

Nice nips

>being an old woman means you're more likely to store fat around the stomach and back
Right, so I was drawing off that fact that older women are usually more fat, so if you're fat you look more like an older women.

>Nope that was just a bad angle
I don't think its the angle user

which one's the girl

Are you lactating?

Quality bait, lad.

>just a bad angle
no, just a bad face

>THICC
>fat without boobs
Cmon man, the first step to fixing something is accepting it has a problem. Nigga u both fat.

You're dating Amy Schumer?

>fatty manlet rage

why'd you write an essay?

What an odd story to post twice.

It's like an uglier, fatter Amy Schumer. If that's even possible.

>she's taller than him
When will they learn

181cm master race reporting in

T H I C C
I
C
C