Living alone

>mom and dad live far away
>been living wth sister for almost 5 years
>sis is moving to college, wont see here again until Christmas
>for first time in my life, i will live all by myself in a little apartment

how do i keep my mental health while not affecting my lifts.

also, share any tips for ppl who want to leave independently

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uQhMkVrdghM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That fucking poor bear.

No one's going to save it, people will just come and look at it.

Also, I live alone and my mental health is fine. Man the fuck up OP. Go to the gym, and just go home and read or play video games or something.

this

You and your sister ever do stuff?
>mental health question...for a friend.

holy shit this, why the fuck would you do that to some innocent creature.

I live alone too, sort of. Don't have a lot of contact with friends/family, live with landlord who's like in his fifties, and I'm either in my room or out lifting.

It gets a bit soul crushing, but I either go out and lift, go to the store to get a few misc grocery items, or go out and play card games with a few buddies once a week/once every two weeks.

Lol innocent. No such thng in nature moralfags. Or does your kikeonastick have a place in heaven for teddy too? Lmao..

Hopefully in the future they put /pol/fags or whatever autism factory you spawned from, in cages, so normies can pay to laugh at you and throw shit at your deformed face

it's that or die. a lot oof the time zoos preserve the life of an animal for human entertainment. zoos really need to be better about keeping animals happy though

lmao buddy just stop you're not any better than he is so don't act like it

>Muh pol boogyman

Maybe some holy water a pedophile priest blessed and some shitty old bread will scare the demons away right hahah

>live with landord
is she an ara ara type?
>kept reading
oh

>lmao buddy just stop you're not any better than he is so don't act like it

I acknowledge my faults, which puts me closer to human tier. You guys are floating around in human excrement tier

Zoos are in a shitty position.

Without them plebs don't know about animals that are dying. Even with them people only want to save the panda because it's cute. No one gives a fuck about the Polynesian tree snail.

Animals in zoos are in a weird place where they can't really be natural but they are supposed to be. It's shitty.

I haven't seen you acknowledge that you're retarded in this thread

There's gotta be some way to accommodate them a little better though, isn't there? There definitely needs to be better habitats for them than concrete shitholes like in the OP's pic. It should be required they at least put SOME effort into giving them a suitable environment.

Shut the fuck up you beta faggot. I hope I wake up tomorrow and you and every bear on the planet is extinct. KYS

There are, but they can cost a lot of money. Even a grass exhibit can cost a lot for something like a bear. Let alone feeding it. That looks like a post-Soviet shithole so that makes it worse.

Come to read about sad dude
Thread is about zoo ethics
Wut

There are. That zoo is an old post-soviet shithole. The kids come back to a place that's exactly like that, only it has rugs on the floor and on the walls. For fucking insulation, because concrete is cold as fuck.

Modern zoos, even in slavistan, look like this:
youtu.be/uQhMkVrdghM

Nobody gives a shit about sad dude
Everybody has something to say about zoo ethics.
Welcome to the western civilisation.

i've been living alone 50 miles away from parents since I was 14, embrace it because its amazing, you won't go insane, I didn't go insane either and I barely leave my flat

>I didn't go insane either
>and I barely leave my flat
These two are contradictory.
Have fun being cheerfully insane, though.

Yeah, bears have done nothing but treat us with respect, how could someone do that?

I'm a vegan by the way.

Have you ever been to the zoo? It counts when you were a kid.
If yes, there you go, that's why.

how does that make me not normal? I am happy with my life. I lift, eat, play video games and go to university. No money wasted on parties and stuff because I was never into that and I get enough girls on Tinder.

stay mad fuccboi

well that's a lot nicer

>Thread derails into animal cruelty/zoo debate.

So anyways OP, get a hobby, and get some friends.

Im hoping you're in school or you have a job. Between that and the gym you should be pretty busy. Add a hobby/passion thats gonna better you in some way.

Youre fucking lucky to get to live alone; embrace that shit. Its so fucking hard to get your own place because of the cost of rent now and shitty salaries.
Having random roommates or living with friends can be fun but it could also go horribly wrong and be awful. Whichever way it is you end up distracted and unable to focus on your own goals. Being alone in a space isnt bad if you can gather your thoughts, plan out your goals and make them happen. Also, you get to walk around naked and stuff.

Oh you go to school. Ok then. I, and the user who was worried about you I think, thought you literally didn't leave but for groceries.

You'll get used to it, I live with 2 free loading hedgehogs. And being alone actually allows you to be in complete control of your diet and no drama so that's nice.
>pic related, my fatass

That's why I joined a frat, etc. Get yourself out there to where you can be busy all the time.

>free loading hedgehogs
can you eat that animal if you want to? can you breed them in your home and make a hedgehog protein farm?

Even if I only killed one hedgehog I might still die inside and fall into depression

Cheekie. I finally managed to get a date this weekend. Wish me luck, sis.