Are they worth the investment?

Are they worth the investment?

Other urls found in this thread:

verywell.com/walking-calories-burned-by-miles-3887154
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you homosexual?

"investment"

It's interesting to see my bpm in different type of activities. Especially if you're doing coke or crazy shit, you can see the graph of your bpm throughout the day.

Also, the pedometer is pretty tight and the watch can tell approximately how many calories you exert in a day

>pedometer
>pretty tight
Kek.

>thinking about getting one to help start losing weight
>see my cousin has one so I put it off to not look like a copycat
>start losing weight on my own without it
>figure if I've come this far I don't need it anyway

Its a meme

Yes but don't get one like your pic, they're defective.

>Are they worth the investment?

Veeky Forums here, invest in bitbean

My parents got me one for my birthday last year and it was the top of the line one. They tried to find a good gift because I'm so into fitness (their words, not mine). I felt really bad because I only used it twice and it essentially had zero value to add to lifting or gym activities except running, which the treadmill already tells you the info you need to see.

I still have it in the box and feel bad about it to this day. They looked so happy. I'll wear it a few times with them around, but it's just a bpm monitor. That's it.

>walking around campus all day
>need to know how much to eat to negate the cardio

KEK HAHA LMAOOOOO

oh boy im sure thatll work

I don't want this (You)
Take it back.

you realize that if you weigh 180lbs youd have to walk an entire MILE to burn ONE HUNDRED calories you autistic fuck

I want to see source on this.

Get a Xiaomi Mi Band 2. They're only $35. The sleep analysis alone is worth the price. The name brand ones cost too much for what the mi band already does. The really nice ones that garmin makes are also expensive and good for runners but whatever.

Strava app on your phone is your best bet for running and cycling tracking, I just started using it and it's bretty good.

verywell.com/walking-calories-burned-by-miles-3887154

burning calories isnt as easy as you think

>never been on a college campus
>never had plans with friends that requires walking all around campus between classes 7 days a week

YOU DENSE AUTISTIC FUCK

>one source
>source doesn't even have source to backup what they say

Yeah I doubt it.

ok you dense motherfucker maybe you walk 2 mils and burn TWO HUNDRED CALORIES HOLY SHIT WOAH IMAGINE IF YOU DIDNT PLAN FOR THAT

theres literally hundreds of sites if you just google this shit that all say basically the same exact thing

some of us walk more than that in a day.

4-5 miles a day is the average for me and i got to school 5days a weeks

I average 3.4 miles a day just from walking to class

i have pic related. it does all the shit a fitbit does plus tells me whos calling/texting but looks like a normalish watch not a fitness band or a retard iwatch

>they have open dev
>design program that automatically updates weight, bpm, bodyfat, lean mass, weight (if you hvae a scale that synches with fitbit)
>puts it into shiny graphs on my website
>has options to have text reminders like "you have a heavy lunch. Probably stick to a light dinner around 500kcal so you can stay to your goal. A few examples of this are (favorited recipes from myfitnesspal).
>have points and leveling systems so clients battle each other based on wilks
>have monthly rewards and equipment for top leaders or achievements
>literally made fitness into video game

Fitbits and shit are worthless unless you're a runner. No one is more fit because of some information they got from a fitbit. They're made for nerds who think more data makes everything better and fap to gadgets.

I got your joke bro, it was good. Here's a redeeming (you)

pretty much this. i have one, they make a big deal about the sleep tracker. its nice but like wtf do i do with the graph. like no shit i slept for 8 hours last night i went to bed at 10 and woke up 8 hours later. what do i do with the information.

>not using an AppleWatch (tm)
what are you poor ?

That'd be 10 hours bruh

i bought it to track sleep works well.

Shit for running too. If you want running metrics get a Garmin. Fitbit is shit for everything.