>Wrists mobility

Foundation Handstand One

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity (v1)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/GymnasticBodies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Left side is the exercise, right side is the mobility for that exercise, you do mobility after each set

FSAS - Fundamental Straight Arm Strength
FBAS - Fundamental Bent Arm Strength
FLS - Fundamental Leg Strength

the numbers like 5x60s means mastery for the movement, in this case you look at 60s/60rep template and follow that progression, once you hit mastery (can do 5x60s) you move to the next level

for negative movements, 5x5x10s means you descend for 10s each rep

>SL
SL progression seems to be different from PDF's

Foundation gives 3 routines:
>AxBxAxx
>ABxABxx
>ABABAxx
A: FL, sPL, HBP, RC
B: MN, SL, SLS

>Stretching

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4BCCD448B44C4B8233A2E9BD7388246306C47B3D&dn=Middle%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:48E4BFE7D564ABB65DF2D4408EDC2A271F860D77&dn=Bridge
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D69E1D9C667B31244307E6E4FDD9E487EEC3AF48&dn=Front%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:07C5D57728C3D73B0C982063330C49729E9AF1E6&dn=Shoulder

Holla guys, whos hyped for tomorrows training session?

Mine is today, but I think I will have to skip it, doesn't look like I'll make it home until late in the evening...

Can anyone recommend a substitute for Wrist Push ups in Foundation?

Only other option

Fingertip pushups
Rope or thick towel chinups and pullups

what are the magnets for? what site?

please explain why?

magnets are for stretching torrents

explain what? wrist push ups are for wrist strength, otherwise known as forearm muscle training, user is giving advice for wrong muscles

I have shit scapular depression/retraction
Have been doing a ton of rows and facepulls to combat this, what else can I add

Do scapula pull ups and hold the posotion on top either with 1 or 2 arms
Also just do push ups with your scapula. Like retract, hold, protract, hold and repeat.

Isn't that called Scapular Shrugs? It really increased my Scapula ROM

elbow side plank twist
clasped static
clasped rep
chicken wing static
chicken wing rep
prone retraction one
prone retraction two
prone retraction three
prone retraction four
prone external rotation three
prone external rotation four

shit planche form, but still impressed

will try, ty bros

How do you guys train legs and glutes? Can I do pistol squats with weights in a rucksack or lean up against a wall in a squatting position and put weight plates on my legs what about running does it build leg muscle? Also do L sits build legs?

If you want scientific answer, force equals mass times acceleration, if you can't increase mass, increase acceleration, aka do high speed sprints.
L-sits are for abs mostly, sure you hold your legs straight but that's pretty much it

ugh, forgot to say, I train my legs when I do rows, but I'm T-Rex so I don't really want to get bigger legs

I do pistols, but I intend to squat in a rack with barbells once I notice my legs being disproportionate.

I'll make it work.. I've got the technology. Thanks

faster...stronger...better

Those flared elbows...

yea arnold isn't known for his BW achievements

What are you going to work out today, my dearest friends?

A quick question about foundation.

If I've understood correctly there's no off time while doing a specific PE right? You do 1 set then immediately switch to 1 set of the PE>im and back to the next set.

correct, but, we are all human and not gymnasts, so when I am on the third month I could rest for up to 5mins between sets

had deload week, so back to regularly scheduled program
>4x12 PP Push Ups, no additional weight Xiaopeng Backward for mobility 4x5 each hand
>4x48s Straddle Hollow Body Hold, table rock for mobility 4x5
this one kills me the most ^
>4x12 22kg DB curls
>4x12 finger extensions with band

Maybe I'm wrong. Is this a progression chart? Can I build up to one and then the other? or is this something else?

I don't think there will be huge consequences if you took a minute or two rest.

Most of the times I do them with no rest. The only Exercises on which I remember I cheated were Arch body hold and push ups.

What do you do with your pelvis at the bottom of a push up? Are you still in a PPT?

Same as the top. Just don't hyperextend your back.

we made it boys

It's a progression chart for each movement, like Straddle Planche has 17 movements you have to master to do SPL itself

Hey everyone. If I can do incline push ups. Would it be a good idea to start there? It's been a long time since I've worked out. And my numbers aren't so high. But they are better than just regular push ups aren't they?

Yeah id start there. I always start with a progression i can do for 5 reps and just go from there.

inclined is when your wrists are higher than your ankles, relative to the ground horizontally and they are easier than regular push ups, if you can't do 3 consecutive triceps push ups, start with inclined, as Foundation suggests.

Im pretty sure he means incline as in elevated feet

My foundation 1 pdf doesn't have videos. Are they on youtube or is there somewhere I can get them from?

that's declined, then

I think they are in the epub one?

there are some videos on the channel that is tied to foundation youtube.com/user/GymnasticBodies

Oh shit. We have bodyweight general? I saw the op image so often but ignored it all the time.,,
Started doing fitness again, body weight exercises are beast. It's so cold here, unable to exercise atm :^(

That's what I meant. Sorry. Feet higher than my hands. I used the wrong term I'm guessing?

well, yea, but when it's cold it's easier to exercise, as it warms you up, had to clean the house and all the dust flared my allergies. gg shitty health

My room is 14 degrees celsius, 57 degrees Fahrenheit
I spend most day laying in bed typing because the floor is so cold...

I went training even with -5°C. It gets easy once you start warming up. Only thing you need to be careful of are frostbite on your hands for touching the bar.

fuck man, that's not healthy

Are you trying to become Saitama?

this looks disgusting, but I guess if I had to choose, I'd pick the nigger. White women weren't meant to have an Adonis belt

well, to be fair, she is the cutest of the 3, don't forget that most female gymnasts have manface :S

OH SH
busted

When i wrestled our training room was in this huge woodshop and when it got cold outside we'd pretty much be freezing.
After our warm ups and some wrestling it would start to feel really hot though.

What is the bodyweight equivalent of a deadlift?
How do you effectively train lower back with bodyweight?
Did anyone of you try to the 4 major lifts(BW training)? If yes, how much did you lift?

I would replace deadlift with glute and ham raise and supermans
Also i have a 225 binch, 225x3 front squot and 135x5 OHP

all the shit in SL progression for your back

You lift weights side by side or were you just curious to test your strength with weights?

Do you mean single legged deadlift? I believe the progression still requires weight(this is low weight, but its still weighted)

no I do not, I think you are mixing SLS with SL

Just went to ymca to mess around and test my strength

One more thing. Where do you put your hands? Like in pic related. If I do it like the guy on the left it's easy af. If I do it like the guy on the right every rep is a test of willpower.

Honestly in my opinion Foundation is closer to the guy on the left.

Left looks more like a tricep push up
I usually do mine like right

If left is a tricep push up, what would you call right?

I stopped using a heater around january 10th and my room gets to around 5 to 8 degrees and i sleep like a baby and never get a blocked nose after quitting smoking at new year my chest has cleared up 100%.

Chest push up

I'm going to start the 2-days integrated hand-stand foundation routine.
It has 2 days of handstand and 2 days of the 7 fundamental movements. I've seen that the day with F7 is considerably more difficult than the day with HS.
Is it ok to move a couple of PEs from the F7 day to the HS day?

This seems like a nightmare... having to do all the movements in one day. Have you actually tried it? It will probably take you 2h. But yeah, you can take some exercises and group them with HS.

Yeah it seems a bit overwhelming.

In fact I was already preparing a switch, shuffling things a bit. Cause in terms of volume and difficulty it seems like the HS day is something like 30% of the F7 day.

Can I get backflip critique

It feels like i'm barely rotating enough, while putting alot effort into them. Can't do more than 4 in a row without getting winded.

Tuck more?
Jump higher than more out?