How can I lose tummy fat without losing butt fats?

I want a tummy like pic related
Will following this video work?

youtube.com/watch?v=EZn-_Og9aXw&t=210s

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/flat-butt-fix
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

read the sticky

SS GOMAD

this

but to answer
muscle tone is more attractive than fat, especially in the ass

But will I lose my butt fats?

fucking hopefully

YES

Targeted fat loss isn't a thing, as much as most magazines would like to tell you. You're better off just finding a good overall workout plan and eating at a deficit. If you really want to make sure your ass looks good even sure the fat drops off, you're going to want to do exercises that really highlight those muscles. Here's a sample routine that is focused entirely on your butt. You would want to do this in addition to an overall workout, not in place of.

>grown woman (male) using the word "tummy"

Anglo-American cultural degeneracy and infantilization at its finest

How can I lose tummy fats before my butt fats, I don't want to have a scrawny butt

You can't control that, it is genetic.

The only thing to do to control the size of your bottom is to put muscle on there. That or remain fat, of course.

Holy shit I swear to god, you can't fucking target fat loss, the body goes for what part it fucking wants to, I understand you want to be like some instagram trash slut but shit doesn't work like that, genetics play a big role on where your fat is stored, that's it.

>squats

lmfao enjoy your flat ass and thunderthighs you brainless bitch

> How can I lose tummy fat without losing butt fats?
You can't choose .

You play the genetic lottery, lose weight, and hope for the best.

ignore

squats are the answer

t-nation.com/training/flat-butt-fix

That's a rather shitty article

holy shit thats the chick that wore that pikachu shirt, can someone post more of her i love her

Post something more useful then

The common sense of adding isolation for lagging body parts has become obsolete now? If you want more glutes add more glutes related work

You can't target fat zones. Only thing you can do is lose weight and do butt exercises.

Also, nice troll to get people to click on your gay ass vid.

do NOT IGNORE i'm a woman who got wide thighs and no bubble butt

Are you doing anything for that or are you just complaining like a fucking tard?