Veganism = redpill

>You take the blue pill, the story ends. You keep consuming meat, cheese, eggs and milk and believe whatever you want to believe about how necessary they are for gains.

>You take the red pill, you become a vegan, and I show you how deep the meat Jew Cowspiracy goes.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

yourveganfallacyis.com/en/vegans-cannot-get-enough-b12
faunalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Faunalytics_Current-Former-Vegetarians_Full-Report.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No thanks im already gay

Its not about gains, i just enjoy eating meat too much to have to miss it

What a girly excuse

Veganism is irrelevant to sexual success or sexual preference. Case in point: OP's pic (Jon Venus) is marrying a 9/10 Nordic cardiobunny in a couple months
yourveganfallacyis.com/en/vegans-cannot-get-enough-b12

I refuse to try veganism just to spite you fags.

>I will take the blue pill! That will show them!
>Yes Mr. Goldbergstein, thanks for the burger! Here is yet another dollar!

I wonder who...

>I'm already bluepilled so I'll buy into this fad!
Can you even recognize your reflection?

>I refuse to try veganism just to spite you fags.
>Instead ill be dead by cardiac arrest in my early 50s, haha suck it faggot vegans

>Yeah haha it's totally a broccoli industry shill. I'll just believe whatever I want to believe like the good blue pilled faggot I am
Please explain with actual arguments what exactly is "blue pilled" and "fad" about veganism.

the jew conspiracy is not related to meat specifically

also if you're gonna live a life without meat, might as well kys

Vegans are worse than jews.
If I ever meet you irl I will fucking beat you to death.

>Anyone who disagrees with me is a bluepilled fag
Go back to /r/pol

>I want to be old, weak and frail!
Oh wait chances are you already are.
Just check the prices of vegan products, how it's being pushed in the cities, how many overpriced vegan joints are popping up everywhere, how many nu males are going vegan.

>Oh wait chances are you already are.

>"""permabulkers""" actually believe 50 year olds are supposed to be "old, weak, and frail"

hahahahaha, this shit writes itself

>Jew conspiracy
1) i specifically said cowspiracy, Google it.
2) i dont see you denying it
>if you're gonna live a life without meat, might as well kys
>I unironically live to enjoy eating AND I can't cook for shit to make veggie dishes tasty
Who hurt you user?
>Just check the prices of vegan products
Are you seriously implying that oats, rice, beans, potatoes, tofu and bananas are more expensive than the same calories in meat, cheese and eggs?
>how it's being pushed in the cities
The market has caught wind that many people have actually taken the red pill and is catering to their needs. I don't see how this makes veganism a fad.
>how many overpriced vegan joints are popping up everywhere
Terrible argument, there are many more overpriced steakhouses than "vegan joints", whatever that means
>how many nu males are going vegan.
Lol
Are you afraid your balls will fall off of you pick a bean burrito over a beef burrito? How insecure can you be holy shit
>Go back to /r/pol
>I was asked to give arguments but I literally have none so I will believe whatever I want to believe (that the other party is a /pol/tard) and resort to ad hominems

I'm not gonna have a diet consisting of tofu, beans and bananas lmao.
You keep eating you cuck food while we keep eating meat.

How is red pill still a meme? The Matrix came out 18 years ago. Surely people who were young when it was a big deal are too old to be shitposting on Veeky Forums.

Dude all a vegan diet is excluding is meat, fish, dairy and eggs
Everything else you used to eat is either vegan already or has trace amounts of animal products in it
And you can substitute literally everything else for a vegan alternative. Honestly, try a beyond burger, a dairy-free BnJ or a veggie sushi.
I promise you can substitute literally everything. A vegan diet is 95% as varied as an omni one

While I've got nothing against a strict vegetarian diet (vegan without being a preachy asshole), I want OP to answer a couple of questions honestly.

Where did you first hear about veganism?
Why did you first decide to stop eating all animal products?
Why do you find it necessary to try to convert other people to veganism?

>spending the money you'd spend on animal products for additional bulks of oats and beans
>eating retarded amounts of food just so you can meet your TDEE
Costs me only 30€ per week on average for 2700kcal~ per day.

>implingy eating the same things as our ancestors is harmful
if anything paleo is the real redpill

What is a good steak alternative? Or bacon?

>every person who eats meat dies by cardiac arrest in their early 50s
bad bait

>>"""permabulkers""" actually believe 50 year olds are supposed to be "old, weak, and frail"
actually they are
or do you think the early humans lived until their 80s living a life based on fruits and veggies?

im a vegatarian now, i eat eggs and yogurt, the only reason to be completely vegan is for some type of moral gains because you think milking cows is bad....? am i getting this correctly?

>is too empathetic and emotionally driven to eat animals despite humans having done so since forever
>meat eaters are the girly ones
get a job, hippie.

>vegans actually think this
what, you fags gonna start wearing gas masks on congested streets, too? get the fuck out of here

>being a sexist

seriously, people like you are probably doing much more harm to the cause than you are helping. this kind of attitude just makes people hate vegans and well all know from the last presidential election that angrily shouting in people's faces and teling them how awful they are just makes them act in the complete opposite way you want them to.

honestly, do you care about animals and health or do you use this as an outlet for your autistic anger issues?

1) are you seriously still implying vegan diets are not the cheapest
2)
>Ancestors
Who are you quoting?
>Paleo
Now this is a fad diet (my definition of fad is "not backed by peer reviewed studies and credible sources")
3)
>Retarded amounts of food
Peanut butter and most oils are vegan too if that is your only concern
>Bacon
You'd be surprised how close tofu or coconut strips with liquid smoke and oil marinade gets
>Steak
I could give you ideas about well done steaks but you are probably American which means you probably eat your steak medium-raw
In that case, there is admittedly no substitute yet. But you can still substitute everything else: bacon, burgers, cow milk, whey protein, dairy ice cream, all have a vegan alternative that is honestly just as good as the animal alternative in taste and texture

>bacon, burgers, cow milk, whey protein, dairy ice cream, all have a vegan alternative that is honestly just as good as the animal alternative in taste and texture
>just as good
cmon lad lets be real here

>I'm not quitting something because I enjoy it
>lmao u fucking girl
kys

Please pinpoint the exact phrases where I sound condescending or angry, because I tried my best to be neutral.
No, you are not getting this correctly. Please post for what reason exactly you quit meat and fish to become a vegetarian, and I can probably show you how by extension the same reason should turn you vegan.

>How insecure can you be holy shit
>I tried my best to be neutral
you didn't try very hard, did you?

>cmon lad lets be real here
Ok, I'll narrow my list further
>cow milk, whey protein, dairy ice cream and burgers too, if you have access to and can afford the impossible burger

>not understanding basic biology

he's doing it because he likes to win arguments. a bunch of studies confirm that veganism is healthier than eating red meat so he uses it to act superior, not caring about turning people off veganism by acting like a smug shithead.

pescetarianism is better than veganism anyways

>nu males
Only people who have a hard time forming an opinion resort to buzzwords
Too bad this isn't reddit and I can't edit it out :^)

t. Ph.D. in armchair psychology

faunalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Faunalytics_Current-Former-Vegetarians_Full-Report.pdf

>more vegans and vegetarians have quit the diet than are currently practicing it.
>doesn't think it's a fad.

I'm sure you are one of the few who has been a vegan before it became cool, but that's a pretty big indicator of a fad right there.

Explain why humans have carnivore teeth if they aren't meant to eat meat

Most fatties who went on a healthy (meat or not) diet gained back the weight, that doesn't mean healthy eating is a fad

Also, a diet backed by the WHO can't be a fad

if you were doing it for the sake of veganism then you wouldnt go to fitness message boards shouting at people who arent interested - you can clearly see how your arguments are being recieved, and have no reason to keep posting except for selfish reasons. prove me wrong

You would consume synthetic liquid smoke and various flavors and E-numbers with heavily processed soy that can only be synthesized in a factory, with a side of B12, over a free-range steak?

Also posting healthy, murder-free, vegan foods

>yourveganfallacyis.com/en/vegans-cannot-get-enough-b12
>yourveganfallacyis.com

Totally non biased site.

>2017
>eating food

Hippos have among the longest canines of all mammals and are herbivores
Dental structure is not an indicator of appropriate diet
Also >pic

Alright, I'll bite. I'm not a vegetarian because I'm worried I won't get proper nutrition. Vegfags must have an extremely varied diet, while meat eaters can get most of their required nutrients from red meat. I'm lazy and poor, so I won't go to the store and buy 900 different kinds of vegetables.

Take the red/blue pill.

Vegetarianism is the best balance between veganism and meat eating.

>there's no link between a diet that eliminates your testosterone and liking women less

w/e, my point still stands. you're no better than the blue haired 'feminists' heckling republican rallies who believe they are doing good work. your mind is (hopefully) in the right place but your approach is utterly damning, reading this thread alone is evidence enough of this

>explain how my fad diet is a fad

by the mere fact that they became popular then had a drop off of people they are fads.

We get fads for diets, fads for exercise, fads for lifestyles, whether they are valid, healthy, or good doesn't matter, they're fads.
Fads are down to behaviour, not the thing which becomes a fad.

And veganism has been a fad for the last 10years

???

I unknowingly became a vegetarian. I only eat fish, eggs, tofu, and protein powder as my main protein sources. I've always hated chicken unless it's breaded and fried, and have never been fond of red meat. The only time I eat chicken or red meat is when I have a cheat day.

You're trying to emulate the diet of cows and rabbits. How is that in any way based on rational though?

Fish is meat, user. At worst you are pescetarian.
Don't worry, you're not a fag yet.

>The market has caught wind that many people have actually taken the red pill and is catering to their needs.

Isn't the "red pill" supposed to be the less popular idea though?

no, the red pill is the truth whereas the blue pill is the comfy lie

>if you were doing it for the sake of veganism
I'm doing it because a "vegan shitposter" in here inspired me to do research, and I'm just giving back. If I can get one person to change, it's all I want. After all, someone who doesn't want to change wouldn't change anyway, regardless of whether I made a thread or not
>then you wouldnt go to fitness message boards shouting at people
I am not shouting at anyone.
The word discuss is in the OP, and that's what I honestly came here to do
>who arent interested
The word "vegan" and "veganism" is in the OP. If someone was really not interested, they would simply have already filtered the thread out or simply hidden it.
>you can clearly see how your arguments are being recieved
I can't force anyone to accept my opinion, it would be insane to think I'd get along with everyone by posting about a controversial topic. The most benign OP would have had the same reception.
>and have no reason to keep posting except for selfish reasons
And you have no reason to stay in the thread except to bump it.
Also, veganism is closer to fitness that >tfw threads
No, I would rather consume a falafel wrap tbqh.
Also, free range cows are still full of antibiotics and estrogens (real mammalian ones, not fake phytoestrogens like in soy) soooo yeah. Falafel it is.
Yes, but does the content seem wrong?
You can do your own research if you don't believe a "biased site", this is how you swallow the red pill.

Fair point. You can still make some substitutions every now and then, like non-dairy ice cream, falafel wrap instead of chicken nugget wrap etc
>Veganism eliminates your testosterone, unlike consuming female cow meat that has estrogen
>I have literally zero arguments
Not what my numbers tell me but whatever, you may be right. We'll see in 10-20 years
?!?!?
Animal agriculture is among the greatest contributors in deforestation and GHG emissions, and killing other sentient beings feels wrong. I can get behind meat being a luxury dish once per month or hunting/fishing as a hobby and eating the animal you killed yourself, but exploiting so many beings just to have meat 3 times a day every day is wrong.

>Appeal to tradition fallacy

>Selfish reasons
>Won't stop eating animal products cause he's selfish

>Hypocrite.

> but exploiting so many beings just to have meat 3 times a day every day is wrong.
So it boils down to morals and not because it's healthier or anything.
I don't give a fuck then, I jerk it off to sand niggers getting their heads blown off every day and I've killed 4 cats in the span of 2 years.
Kys cuck.

are you retarded, he clearly stated the other detrimental factors to consuming animal products.

nope, just calling the big tough guy out for saying that eating meat is somehow girly, my point was not that because its always happened it's right to do so because yeah you're right that's no argument

Like what?

>Animal agriculture is among the greatest contributors in deforestation and GHG emissions

Vegan = gay

Someone who misses a sentence right before the one he cherrypicked and defends his position on moral subjectivity by mentioning kitten and sandnigger gore is not worth reaching out to imo

And who cares about that shit? Only hippies
Aww did I scare your sensitive feelings?

Animals aren't 'sentient'. The difference between a cow and the bacteria growing on my eye lid to me is essentially trivial. Life and death are inseparable and trying to live without killing is like trying to breathe without exhaling. Veganism is a symptom of the feminization of society and the cancerous growth of unbounded compassion as the highest and only virtue. Respect animals and the tragedy involved in being a creature but don't use your 'compassion' as a tool for meaningless and futile self flagellation, its vulgar. If you want to have less of an impact just eat less or kill yourself or something, fuck.

your attempt at being edgy is lame.

>normal people (non vegans) are edgy for eating meat!

this desu. the way modern western morality has developed, in conjunction with a total lack of exposure to death and killing, is one of the mian reasons for veganism in my opinion. lets be serious, most vegans aren't vegan for health reasons, they're vegans because they're uncomfortable with death, even extending to feeling personally responsible for the oh so terrible act of the death of chickens. all of my keks.

"normal people (non vegans) are edgy for eating meat!"

Not what I said. I'm simply addressing your attempt at being an edge lord.

All the benefit studies vegans talk about actually refer to pescatarians and lacto-ovo vegetarians. You know, actual healthy diets.

All vegans I've known who've done it more than a few years look sick as shit. I've only known ex vegans to try it to children or for more than a decade.

They are kinda like trannies talking about intersex people to justify their fetish.

Morality isn't the only reason people go vegan and even if it was, it's justified. Give me one good reason as to why animal product consumption in the present day, is justified.

>Anecdotes.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

Animals are sentient. They feel and perceive.
Very few are sapient. They are not capable of acting with deeper thought.
Funnily enough, the ones that are also can be a bit of a dick, like dolphin rape and murder gangs.

So even the fact they can think and reason isn't going to put me off eating them

Gains city bitch.
Post a pic of your vegan body.

> liquid smoke
>seasoning your gay veggies with literal poison

Wew

>justified
because we're animals and we have total dominance over other species. if we like the food they give us then we can eat them if we damn well please. i'd argue that its equally immoral to attempt to control people's diets. that to me is invasive control of humans rather than invasive control of animals which, as a human, affects me more

if you're asking me to use modern western moral values to justify it then that's retarded because my entire point was that the modern west condemns it

>Animals aren't 'sentient'.
Factually incorrect. Animals, unlike single cell organisms and plants, have a brain and a CNS
>The difference between a cow and the bacteria growing on my eye lid to me is essentially trivial.
Are you unironically this edgy irl?
> Life and death are inseparable and trying to live without killing is like trying to breathe without exhaling.
Appeal to futility fallacy. Vegans really can't not kill others to live, true, but they do kill less.
>Veganism the feminization of society and the cancerous growth of unbounded compassion as the highest and only virtue.
Would you say then that we need to "masculinise" the society by being less compassionate? Where do we draw the line? Is it ok to kill quadriplegics, retards and pensioners too because they are a burden and unproductive?

Also note how you have completely ignored GHG emissions, deforestation and water footprint of animal agriculture as an argument so far

>Respect animals and the tragedy involved in being a creature but don't use your 'compassion' as a tool for meaningless and futile self flagellation, its vulgar.
Literally what the fuck
>If you want to have less of an impact just eat less
Eating plant based is way less impactful on the environment and lives of animals compared to eating an omnivorous diet but say 20% less calories
And I need my calories and protein to make sweet gains
>Or kill yourself or something, fuck.
Appeal to futility fallacy

>studies based on lacto ovo populations

It's the same bait and switch trannies do with intersex people

>might makes right argument
>"it's more immoral to try to stop me from being an asshole"

>being an asshole
i don't think eating animals makes me an asshole, it just means we have different moral priorities. i'm sure you don't care much about the plight of the lower classes of catalonia and probably aren't doing much to help them, so don't try to get me justify my moral values when yours are equally arbitrary and unjustified

Do you believe that the smoky taste in bacon, cheese and the taste of charcoal grilled meat are somehow more benign?

>we just have different moral priorities
>my priority is "do whatever I want because I like doing it"
>don't call me an asshole though

>equally arbitrary
Not really, false analogy
Being vegan is the laziest way of being an activist
In order to protect the lower classes of bumfukistan or whatever you said, you have to get up and do something
In order to be vegan, you have to choose hummus instead of cheese dip and chickpea instead of tuna salad

not a proper justification

"because we're animals and we have total dominance over other species"

>Might makes right

Still not a justification.

nah more like my priority is that i eat meat. i don't in fact rape and kill people daily. please remember that you are totally ignorant to 99% of the world's moral issues. difference between you and me is i haven't chosen one at random and called out people who haven't the same one, so don't try to make me out to be an 'asshole'.

hey asshole, think of all those blind orphans you aren't donating to.

>9/10
i looked her up and had a laugh. get real mate

just because you don't care, doesn't mean it's not happening. To put it simply, you're willfully ignorant.

Post face or face of girlfriend or your ideal 9/10, and please tell us how high his chick rates in your opinion
Read again

Instead of going full vegan, how is 50% of diet being vegetables?