Nipple Aesthetics General

Ever since I started going to the gym I´ve spent mutliple hours a day looking at half naked bodies, figuring out what factors come into play when it comes to aesthetics.
Obviously important factors are muscle insertions, proportions, broad shoulders, small waist,....
But the most overlooked factor are the nipples. Having unaesthetic nipples can ruin your physique.

The aesthetics of your nipples are made of three factors:

1.Nipple placement
Having a bad nipple placement can make your chest look like titties. Perfect nipple placement is low and outside of your chest. Bad nipple placement is the opposite. Pic related.

2. Nipple size
Small Nipples > Big Nipples
Bodybuilding is all about proportions, and therefore smaller nipples make your chest look bigger.

3.Nipple geometry
Flat Nipples > anything else (for example puffy nipples, gyno)

Looking at my own physique I figured out that i look A LOT more aesthetic with hard nipples. When my nipples are hard I look a lot leaner than I do with soft nipples. The main reason for that is because my nipples are a little bit more on the softer side.

Does anyone else suffer from puffy nipples?
Does anyone else look a lot better with hard nipples?
Any way to keep your nipples hard for the rest of your life?

Discuss Nipple aesthetics here.

>Pic related is unaesthetic nipples. Too big and too high. Makes this dudes chest look bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=clavicle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yep I've noticed this as well. my nipples are puffy as fuck and big. placement is alright I guess but the difference when they're hard is def noticeable

i have inverted nipples normally and comes out when it gets hard does that mean I am in the clear.

that guys nipples dont make his chest look bad, his lack off upper chest and definition is what makes it look bad. Big nips are necessarily unaesthetic, but it depends

pic related is what that guy would probably look more like if he was very lean

tinychimb bls come back

This shit only matters if you shave your chest.

... you're not shaving your chest, are you?

How do you work more of the upper chest? Specifically, with bodyweight exercises?

I CANT STOP!

How old are you? I often read that puffy nipples are common in teenagers/young males and go away when you get older. But I also often read the opposite.
I´m 19 for example. Also have puffy nipples that you can see through a thin t-shirt. I´m pretty sure that it is not gyno.

Also I think that being tan can hide the nipples more, because the contrast between tanned/dark skin and nipples isnt as much as between pale/white and your nipples.

>bodyweight exercises
noose around your neck and attach it to the ceiling fan

I dont have chest hair. I only have hair on my nipples.
>Inb4 low test

you forgott nipple color if you want to be autistic about nipples. Not too light and not too dark are ideal

I havent seen an example of nipple colour ruining a physique yet.

And in this picture you can also see that the guy in the background ( Connor Murphy ) has perfect nipple placement, nipple size, nipple geometry and nipple color.

>Small nipples>big nipples

How come everytime I post in a cbt I always get made fun of for my nipple size.

jesus

Are they really that bad?

unsettling

But like op said, small, low and flat nipples are aesthetic. Where did I go wrong?

do you have gigantic traps? that part of you is what looks weird to me

Post my gyno surgery I now have peperoni nipples, maybe 4.5cm in diameter and very flat, and that's never ever going to change (unless I go around everywhere with ice cubes on my nips). Some defects you just have to accept and learn to live with.

I've got literally the worst nipple placement. 18cm apart (ideal is 21cm). My friends comment on it when I take off my shirt and Veeky Forums negs me every time I poast physique. I will literally never be aesthetic no matter how hard I lift and how good I eat. Even if I roid I will be unaesthetic.

Bane? You've really let yourself go.

The worst part is that I have never done any direct trap work. You know somethings fucked when you feel the bench more in your traps then your do your chest.

there's a log a oriental manlets in university of texas

How should you measure it? Center-to-center or edge-to-edge?

What the fuck bro

Those traps, wut

well ive thought about it and i think that's what makes your nips look weird. they somehow make your nips look even lower down

Your nips are kind of humorously small, but it looks fine and I'd only tease you if we were good buddies. Those traps look absurdly huge though, is it just the angle?

So how do I go about making my traps smaller? Or am I fugged

Also, the how the fuck is your clavicle raised like an inch about your delts? Shouldn't that part be flush?

never skip chest day.

Bad Nipple placement. Are they hard in that pic btw?

I bench twice a week and got a 225 3rm

The fuck is a clavicle.

Maybe it was a bit chilly

I think I did center to center

lmgtfy.com/?q=clavicle

If you don't do any trap iso work I dunno lol, but I find that hard to believe. It's not like it looks super bad, just kind of cartoonish. If you're already pulling birds don't worry about people on Veeky Forums

Shit looks like one of those Will Smith photoshops

is this the same pic that you always post? it might just be the pic. otherwise, not sure. make your shoulders big or just don't worry about it

r8?

I actually haven't posted in a while but I'm up 10lbs and am a little bit leaner. Part of me wants to get my shoulders as big as possible but I also feel like they take over in the bench so I try not to hit them so often. I mean i got a 165 3rm ohp

This might be the gayest thread on Veeky Forums right now, yet I'm intrigued.

Your traps looks much more reasonable in th e left. Don't shave your chest though, you don't have enough hair to warrant it, and you look better with the layer of fur tbqh.

Was Jerry 90's fit?

the reason you look weird is because you literally have zero fucking chest. How the fuck do you have massive traps and no fucking chest?

Looks like god tripped while placing your nips, my dude.

Nips and belly button make a WOLL SMOTH face

You have nopples.

Yeah OP definitely made a mistake. There is such a thing as nipples that are too small. Those look more like moles than nipples.

I'm 19 and have puffy nipples. I'm at low bodyfat and its not gyno (no hard lump). My nipples look really good when cold or when my body is not retaining water.

Is the only way to get rid of this to go to lower body fat? Or is a hormonal thing that will leave with age, I started puberty late, still have acne etc.

OP here, mirin nipples.

Is this pic better?

Your description fits me perfectly. I have the exact same problems and same age.

Thanks bro, could be slightly bigger and tilted more inward and that would be sweet

Hopefully it is a puberty thing and we're both gonna make it. Does the edges of your nipples have little white bumps mixed in with the pink skin that looks like white skin retaking over the nipple again or is that just me? I've started monitoring it and I hope they are getting smaller.

Bumping my question. Help me lads.

You can try trigger pulls with a shotgun touching the roof of your mouth

Nigga what?!

Yes, expand your and every other board goers' neuroses to encompass this fucking meaningless shit too.

center to edge

I am actually constantly thinking about my nipples, its my biggest insecurity

I only really ever shave when I need to cosplay a cute anime girl.

>Tfw ive been trying to get a big chest so I can finally do hestia justice. I mean I retired this cos like a year ago and ive barely put any mass on my chest despite hitting it 2x a week and getting stronger on my lifts.

My friends center of the nip actually looks like a mouses testicle, hes pretty uncomfortable taking his shirt off

bump

I have white bumps too on my nipple but i dont think that it is skin taking over. Whats the diameter of your nipples? Mine is 3cm.

my boyfriend likes my slightly puffy nipples
he thinks they look cute

so there

I've noticed all these physique people always have hard nipples in their pics/vids. Makes their chest look much better.

Has anyone else noticed this

im fucking dying of laughter

No shit. Puffy nipples are a feminine feature, but this is about male nipples.

I was thinking this fucking kekkk

How do you know that their nipples are hard and not naturally small?
Also, any idea how they keep them hard over longer periods?

maybe he a fag

>tfw puffy nipples but growing a nice bush on my chest
I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIIIIST

For a Jewish comedian in the 90s I'd say he was pretty fit.

3.5cm by 3cm

I was about to start a 300cal surplus bulk but I heard the puffy nips are stored in fat and my nips are one of my biggest insecurities. Should I cut first?

Let me at them nips boi

>nipple aesthetic
You people are starting to sound mentally ill

I get that too. Can't do shit about it. Just bulk until you're happy with your mass then cut as much as you are comfortable with and it'll go away. It's just fat, we got a bit unlucky with genetics here.