Gay guys

>be 21 male
>Only had one gf in high school, I ended it cause she annoying af
>start college 2 year ago
>going great, getting fit, making friends, going out
>get attention from girls but I'm too focused on bettering myself to care about their advances
>get a job at local restaurant 6 months ago
>more friends
>this time I meet a girl
>unlike any girl I've ever met
>same music taste, outgoing, cute af flirty.
>whole package
>start seeing qt 3.14
>after a while we kiss
>then one night we have sex
>BLISS
>honestly nothing like fucking someone you love
>next night we're going out for drinks with workmates
>go to a club
>everyone's drunk
>she's dancing with a few friends
>one is a gay guy
>they come up to the bar
>I buy her a drink
>her gay friend asks me to buy him a drink in a jokey flirty manner
>I laugh and say "treat me like she does and sure bro"
>she doesn't find it funny and starts pestering me to buy the gay guy a drink
>refuse
>she says that's homophobic
>I say no
>she says "lets see how you feel about this"
>she turns around and makes out with him
>he's into it
>I'm speechless
>tell her to go home, she's too drunk
>calls me a homophobe for getting annoyed
>I leave

Next day
>Go into work
>not hungover too much, wasn't badly drunk
>boss asks me to go into his office
>tells me he knows what happened last night
>Jared (gay guy) issued a formal complaint
>said I discriminated him beacause of his sexuality
>I'm speechless
>I say what REALLY happened
>boss says it's my word against his
>confront gf after work
>she blames me for forcing her to do what she did.....
>she backs him but won't get involved
>I tell her to never contact me again and leave
>have a hearing with my employer and their representatives in 5 days
>could lose my job, friends, and have a record for "hate crime"
>all thanks to a girl

Tl;dr - Girlfriend of my dreams made out with a gay friend "as a joke" eighth intro t of me, my reaction is being treated as potential hate crime.

I'm dead inside

Good user we are proud of you

Why..

That girl is trash and the guy is also trash for being a butthurt pussy. You just felt good because you got laid, so go find a better girl.

Proud of you for not bitching out user.

I thought getting fit would fix my life, it's ruined it

You have no obligation to purchase alcohol for anyone. don't try to talk at all about gay vs straight simply say that then at rhe end of the hearing immediately file a formal complaint about him trying to get you fired as he is a heterophobe as well as your manager for accepting the complaint with no basis

lol what the fuck?

do you live in a communist country or some shit?

>don't buy a guy a drink
>lose gf and potentially job
What. Where do you live.

Shut the fuck up retard lmao.

This, where do you live?

Mate. It happened outside work. It has nothing to do with work.

Your work have absolutely ZERO ground to stand on. Tell them to get to fuck.

Plus you have no obligation to buy anyone alcohol. End of story.

The fact he happened to be gay has nothing to do with it.

Sweden why does it matter?

This is the worst story I heard today

You're not obligated to spend real money on anyone else. Not even your trashy girlfriend.

I hope this is fake

because in a free country this wouldn't happen

Heh

Yes, this is utterly absurd. Even if you're in the UK (my suspicion), you should have nothing to worry about, and an easy counter-suit, as long as what you told us in the OP is true.

It was how I reacted in telling my gf to get out, it made him uncomfortable. And now he feels uncomfortable working with me

Tell them exactly what happened and be apologetic. Say you didn't mean to come off as offensive. You should be fine.

You just had puppy's first love. Get the hell out of Stockholm or whichever Swedish city you're in. You're just living in cancer and deserve better.

it's not a crime to make somebody uncomfortable

God i hope this is real
literally anons life ruined by pol crossposters
you get what you deserve for visiting Veeky Forums normie

Don't apologize, jesus christ. Haven't you all had enough of being weak? There's nothing to apologize for.

>Fag asks for free drink
>"no thanks"
>Gf is triggered and makes out with fag
>Seeing another man (even fag) makeout with gf understandably upsets OP, and he asks her to go home

OP DID NOTHING WRONG, AND SHOULD NOT APOLOGIZE. You will kill your pride if you snivel at something so low like this.

I know, I'd rather lose my job than apologise.

>apologize

lol nop

What's a "pol cross poster?" I know what pol is but what's a cross poster?

that sucks dude, but /r9k/ >>>

Feel more self absorbed and realize you skip going out to eat with friends because too many carbs and shit? That was the case for me. What about you?

Why did you even react when the girl kissed him. Should have brush it off and leave. She would go mad for you.

LMAO WHO WOULDA GUESSED

Jesus Christ I'm retarded and didn't read the full thread. Brb going to off myself

Doesn't matter mate, it's an issue unrelated to work. The incident happened outside your work.
They have brought it up in work, if you had a decent manager he would have got them told.
If they bring an outside issue into work, and it makes them feel "uncomfortable" it's their fault.

Plus you never actually said you wouldn't buy him a drink -because- he's gay.

You have no obligation to buy anyone anything.
Stand by your guns and don't lose your temper.

They are dragging a non issue into work and making it an issue.

Sadly managers are shit these days.

pol crossposter = his main board is pol
for more info about chan culture lurk moar

one hang up is not stopping you dead in your tracks, if anything you learned something valuable from this experience. keep your head and lifts up m8.

you are the one in wrong

I'll never understand women's entitlement to a man's money.

For example, a gf I dated for a while would demand I give massive tips to any of the waiters she knew. How about go fuck yourself and I'll tip however I please. After we leave she'd make a scene how embarrassing it was if she wasn't happy with the tip I left. Shit got old real fast, just stopped taking her out, got her fat on fast food, then released her back to the wild

Wow. Reading things like these makes me glad I live in eastern fucking europe. It has gone full circle already, west are the communists now.

This is the point where people's houses start burning down.

Gay guy and your gf, then possibly your boss.

Okay tough guy

Please tell me this is bait

I mean, as a non cuck superintendent that has 20+ guys working under me, if you wasted my time with some sort of retarded complaint such as in op's case I'd be looking for reasons to fire you, obviously drama queens just looking to stir shit up. Don't need employees like that

Welcome to the club!!!

I also lost a job for 'hate speech' (was angry about terrorist attacks).

If a girl kisses another guy in front of you, you lost nothing, she wasn't worth it. Next thing you know she'll be bringing up your son as a girl.

kek

Everyone around you is a pieces of shit

>he lives in sweden
>he didn't buy the man a drink and suck his dick while his gf pegged him si they wiuldnt team uo and destroy his life

this would be the logical course of action in swedenstan

>people will actually believe this

Ive outgrown this place

what a shithole

This might be made up but whatever.
The girl is a bitch.

Also, did you just get cucked by a gay guy?

10% of your life is shit that happens to you that you have absolutely no control over. The other 90% stems from how you react to that 10%. Use this as a learning experience and move on.

As a lawfag I can tell you people have been legally fired before and will be in the future for stuff unrelated to work.

If OP has made working together impossible, it's more than reasonable for management to fire one of them, and the way society is at the moment, supporting the gay guy (who is backed the third person involved) is the sensible choice.

Fuck off cuck

But OP didn't make their working together impossible.
They did, by bringing it into work and making it an issue.

If they left it out of work it would have been forgotten about and moved on. They only wanted to bring it in to work as a big "fuck you" to OP. They made an issue out of non-issue. And he never explicitly said he wouldn't buy him a drink because he was gay.

But yea you're right. I see your point and agree. It's the way society is going. And people without any spine. They will side to the least resistance/most liberal brownie points.

Reminds me
> kicked out of house party
> repeatedly turned down gay guy politely
> gay dude took rejection badly and wanted to "turn a straight boy"
> ended up "sexually assaulting" me.
> I back hand slap said gay.
> suddenly I am a homophobe.
> but fuck if it was me doing it to a chick, different story

Holy shit Americans really are fucking stupid. Everything about this story is written from an American's perspective, everything from the risk of losing your job to the fact that the faggots name was Jared.

In reality they could never fire you without proof because the union would fuck them up, because unlike you burgers workers have rights here.

Go fuck yourself op.

So what was their version of the events that they told at work?

Say bye to your job pal

TOPKEK

Wrong. A crossposter is someone who injects topics and culture from another board where and when it's not appropriate (on another board), i.e. a newfag. It's normal to browse multiple boards. Don't tell others to lurk moar when you need to do so as well.

This why all homo need their face stomped

This please

*inhales*
HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO FUCKING PITY FOR YOU SVEN

Lol good bait

>mfw people fall for this bait

gays are the worst
t. gay guy

also ew at kissing girls. i dont even wanna talk to them.

Fuck that bitch dude,shes another fucking slutty sjw that will use any excuse to fuck around withother guys, I hope it will end out for your favor op.

immediately started laughing

This is why i act like i like the left, care for lgbt and so on... The consequenses are shitty if some sjw catches you on the wrong foot.

Your boss probably knows that you did fuck all wrong, but as a good leader he has to act on the faggot trying. It sucks, i know, but if he doesn't, he gets fired. It is just the world that we live in today. I know that it was very hard for you to predict that the faggot would act out this way, but take it as a valuable lesson and move on. Maybe go to your union and let them help you (if you want to put up a long fight). If not, just move on.

I have experienced something similar, and trust me. Not. Worth. It.

>mfw the guy is just your girl's side-man pretending to be gay

This guy is right. Don't mess with people at work. If you were actually valuable then maybe you can get away with more but it sounds like you work at the bottom of the barrel immigration hotline callcentre being in Sweden.

In the UK, if I worked in a dead end job like what yours sounds like my next course of action would be immediately making a complaint to the managers manager, and also HR. I'd also speak to HR and tell them you are going home because you are ill. Not 'ill' your are ill. I'd go to the doctors the following day and explain that you potentially have a toxic work environment where a potential office sociopath and someone else have sabotaged you for some reason or other... The manager is also likely involved and the entire situation is making you sick and unable to function, ask for a mental health referral. It's all you can think about, they disrupt you at work etc... You dread going back, but you enjoy the job. This will be brought up in your eventual meeting with HR. Which your manager can not be present at because he is part of the problem, hence why you complained about him. Now bare in mind HR will likely side with the manager if he is a good manager. HR don't care about you. They care about firing an employee who their work environment has made ill. But great, anyway.

You now spend your sick pay looking for a better job where you are valued and have something to offer. If you can't find one of those jobs you find another dead end job where you work with mainly men (stockroom/labour) or if you work at other office or callcentre job where women and homosexual troublemakers hang out you go in knowing not to fuck, date or even befriend co-workers in any serious sense.

>unions aren't cucked by sjw bullshit

how naive

okey cuck

Dump her OP have nothing to do with her

these

user you saw her true colours
without an experience like this you might've done something stupid like impregnate her or propose to her
you had sex with a hot girl and can move on with your life

it's bad for the company if they fire you over this. As long as it's your word against his, the worst that will happen is you may have to have formally apologise
But play your cards right and tell the truth: he tried to make you buy him a drink after you bought one for your gf

>it's my word against his
So you can accuse somebody with no proof? Tell them he molested you (in a sexual way) in the past and that's why you didn't want to pay for his drink

Accusing homosexuals of molestation us homophobic

Fucking best thread in a long time totally made my day

Bruh. That story makes me sad on so many levels.

Also fake and gay.

Nevermind i take back what i said.

she sounds like a headcase, drop her like a sack of bricks and move on to your next 'the one'

Yeah whatever cuck.

>believing any story here without good proof just because you want to believe
Newfag.

Why do you care about fitting in here? I've been here since 2004 and this story is entirely plausible considering contemporary Sweden. Are you a butthurt Swede by chance?

>13 years on Veeky Forums

Prove it loser
Lmao 13 years and you prolly still look dyel

>managing to still be a newfag after 13 years
That's honestly impressive.

Include me in the screen cap for r/Veeky Forums

>going to a club on a date
Jesus, what a shit idea.
Whats the fucking point of clubs anyway. Just sit in your fucking living room blasting techno and drinking grain alcohol, any girl that goes to clubs is not a girl you want to date.
Also, shouldve fucked the gay dude in the ass in front of her to get back at her.

Dump that trash you'll find someone else. Dont forget to arguee against it hell go to the bar and find witnesses if it comes to that.

Suck his dick to prove you're not a homophobe, no homo

Am I only one that thought this was gonna be about doing gay shit?

Of fucking course

Commit a real hate crime. A violent one.

>pol crossposters
...shit like this is why 8/polk/ is always right. Join us.

Your only way out of this is to suck Jared's cock at the meeting to prove how tolerant you are

>Sweden
>100 (You)'s

What third world eurocuck country are you from? Nobody gets a hate crime on their record for that shit in the US so I'm assuming you're from Sweden or some equally cucked country

Truly a hero.
Women can be seriously weird.

Good guess