CBT natty edition

CBT natty edition

Raisen nut roiders need not respond

OP pic isn't natty at all he's got that creatine look

Niggers aren't allowed on Veeky Forums shoo shoo

Kinda gettin bored here lil guy so I did some searching on the archive since you bluffed giving me real stats... lol, topped out at 220lbs, that means you were one of the guys who couldn't even hit 200lbs natty...

remember you are unable to quit steroids even if you wanted because the humiliation you will suffer from having the people you see every day watch you deflate like a retarded balloon and the crippling depression you will have from a completely fucked endocrine system and scorched earth nut sack that won't be able to produce levels of test even half of a normal mans for at least a decade will surely lead to suicide

you, like all your pictures are just illusions, of course you're on an internet forum, you are retarded(like me) unlike me it takes pictures that make you look huge

Have fun spending money on something you do to impress others, mostly online because let's be honest everyone irl who sees you knows you got a napoleon complex and can't live without drugs

sorry I have to embarrass you on the only real place where you can get any respect from other autists like us. I hope you find what you are looking for and don't realize to late that you fucked up your natural life to be an imitation bodybuilder.

What mode am I? So tired of working out 2x a day 5 times a week. Am I close to making it? 5"7 130-10th

Ignore flash plus no bully

Last one *130 -140lbs ish

2 year progress from 16 to 18 years old

you're escaping dyel mode slowly turning into ottermode. What you have now is probably one of the most aesthetically pleasing physiques all round by normie standards. Great work, you're making it. Keep going at it hard!

Today marks my 3rd month of training. Bulked from 120-150 in the past 5 months. Should I start cutting? I'm getting pretty fat but I feel like I haven't added enough muscle yet

>fell for the rack pull meme
>tfw I look like an earthworm now

>he fell for the bulking meme

Cut, definitely cut. Bulking past that point is just going to be detrimental in the long term.

You need to lift weights while bulking to add muscle.

Why do I look so fucking shit when not tightening my core? Bf estimate? Former hungry skellington

Pic is me max relaxed

I'll do that thanks
Oh wow I knew I was forgetting something :^)

>2x/day
>5x/week
>natty

are you fucking stupid?

175 cm (5'8")
~75 kg
Gonna make it some day, hopefully this summer :')

Already reached ottermode. If you're lifting for girls, you've already reached your goal.

You're flexing them and even still they're not big
Fuck off

You're a big guy

natty edition = best edition

fuck those cheaters.

5'10 175 lbs

I mean... You've reached ottermode and that's more than 80% of this board. But 2 years?

Ux4

>2x a day, 5x a week
just why

entering ottermode. Good work user, keep it up

because you're skinnyfat

180cm/76kg, feel like im finnaly getting ready for summer lads, anything specific to improve on though?

big guy/10, if you cut you would look like a beast im sure

pretty juicy, id say cut a few pounds for summer though

Nice back dude

you look decent but you dont look like you match your numbers at all

forgot to post pic xd

>sniper rifles

4 week cut @ -500 cal deficit
5'11, 171lb to 165lb
Thoughts / critique?

Any thought on improvements I can make?

Excuse the writing.

179cm 86kg and cuttan. Anyone have tips for hitting obliques and Adonis?

(Get rid of that beard)

here

how come?

Mid cut how i doin?

Big obliques look fucking disgusting man

I require male attention

Can I lick you no homo

Mirin
No body because I'm riddled with stretch marks and loose skin
Was 160lbs
Down to 128lbs
18 more pounds until first goal weight
4'10 mantlet btw

current body thread retard

I'd recognize that ass anywhere

>pls no bully

Why the fuck do people care what fsggots think?

Dawg it isn't a face thread

>4'10 manlet
I hope you mean womanlet and pic related is you, otherwise pic related

5 11 175

same ol'

Yes, don't start at 500. Start at 0 work your way up to -500 with -100 every 2-3 weeks.

Fast/mini cuts are aids. Slow and steady keeps the strength and gains.

I couldn't find any before pics

>same ol'
one of the most aesthetic people on this board breh, keep it up.

Whats wrong bro why u upset? Cuz I posted a progress pic?

Good shit, keep it up. As long as you keep with it, you're gonna be bad af...4'10" god damn

5'11" 147 lbs
Pants too low mode

Yeah but as I continue to drop weight I came to the realization that my core insertions are painfully average and I'd very much like to work toward a better abdomen cage.

Don't forget to leanbulk with heavy squats etc after you're done dieting/cutting

After fat loss a lack of feminine shape is common bcause you build 0 muscle and prob lost some

maybe lift?

Thanks for the advice.

thanks dude I appreciate it. Been pretty much the same for so long now.. Keep telling myself I want to gain another 5 pounds of solid muscle... but I think given all the circumstances.. logistically as it is im probably as far as im ever gonna get. Just sometimes a little more ripped than others, but generally the same.

I want a physique like that @ 6ft3 (191cm)

Nah man. You look great. It's just body dysmorphia.

Sure. You'll make it pretty fast as you're not so tall, so strength comes easy and your muscle will seem big a lot quicker. Good luck.

lmao

>he doesn't know long arms are the sniper rifles of fighting

it's cool if you don't respect my snipahs user, because my 6'5" legs are ICBM's

;)

true man im thinking my natty limit might be within 155-170 im 5'9 tho, if you can only get to 175 makes me think mines gonna be closer to 155 cause i have naturally smaller legs

I feel that bro, have you tried training extremely heavy for strength/explosiveness?

Yeah I get that. But still I figure I sacrificed a fair bit of mass and a whole lot of strength to 86kg so I might as well do it right.

I have yet to get a mire from a qt 3.14

C U T E
U
T
E

Keep losing weight bby

Why do your delts look so small there

I struggle with delts because I have metal plates in both shoulders

Oh, I see.

Get bigger plates put in

Did you use to be a turbo fatty? Looks like you have some loose skin on your stomach.

Shiit man,im 176cm and 73kg

I'll take small delts over a painstaking expensive operation thx anyway

Ah well im low T dude, I do mostly light weights, bands, body exercises with in reason kinda thing. I cant lift heavy cuz my body is all snapped up. Thats why i said logistically because given my circumstances I sorta have to do high reps and can only go so heavy. So ive been pretty much the same for a long time. And honestly as hard as i push myself all the time, i cant imagine pushing myself any harder, and I dont think I even want to. If anything i want to work out less than I do now and try to maintain lol

At least you don't have a chest gap like me. It can always be worse.

i can feel body dysmorphia setting in

There is absolutely no need for that scantily clad pose

Merlin. Routine and diet?

Try throwing in incline bench, cable flies, and lat pulldown. Your back and upper chest are almost nonexistent. mirin tho

I get uncomfortable when people ask that,i dont have any specific routine or diet,i just try to keep my food "clean" and train those parts that feel like to be trained that day

But yeah,thanks man

Bicycle crunches and captains chairs, move up to hanging knee raises then hanging leg raises. Then start wind shield wipersz

N-n-no. Heres a more fucboi pose

192lb @ 6'1ish

Why the fuck am I so heavy anons? I don't think I have a particularly high BF % or anything and I have basically no legs.

FRAME
HEIGHT

talking like a nigger
if youre gonna do at least spell it right horse cum receptacle

Subq water

6'3" ~200

Any advice?

thanks for your help you give me motivation!!

6'4 ,190lb
Started lifting 3 weeks ago.I'd like to put around 10 lb of muscle.Any advice?(exercises etc)

actually its 6 times a week i usually do hiit cardio 45 minutes or 6 miles fasted walking in the morning or 40 minutes of jump rope or 6 mile fasted run

then later in the day its weight training

oh i thought you meant lifting 2x a day. that's still a pretty unsustainable schedule for a non-professional imo. but if it works for you, what the hell

>Subq water

Well what do?

Creatine isn't natty?

roids

>inb4 tattoos

What the fuck is that

Is that a fuckkng spaceship on your torso you manchild

>30lbs in 12 wks.
>2.5 lbs per wk.

Oh shit nigger what are you doin