College students, how the fuck do you manage your time?

> i addicted to iron.

i literally miss homework and fail exams because i can't stop going to gym and spend at least one and a half hours.

and i always fall asleep instantly after the gym, so i make it the last thing i do in my day.

Other urls found in this thread:

businesswire.com/news/home/20130807005644/en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how lazy are you?

I took a weight training class for credit.

Try lifting in the a.m.then nap and get up for class etc.

i used to go the gym directly after last class but then i got expelled

I too love spending at least 1.5hrs a day I'm the gym 6 days a week. It's not like I don't have other hobbies or my life sucks, I'm happy but I just can't get enough of lifting.

>Unironically thinking about hopping on sterons to recover quicker and get more out of all the time I spend here.

>Tfw I'm literally at the gym right now

also anyone want greentext for how i got expelled?

I've sometimes spend up to 3 or 4 hours in the gym because I have no other hobbies and nowhere else to go

Maybe listen to lectures at the gym

No fuck off cunt nobody gives a fuck about your fake news. Cunt. Cunt. Cunt. Cunt. Cunt.

I am a good listener, user, you can tell me whatever you want.

I'm so mad that this got dubs

I always laugh when i see college students whining about time management. You will never have more free time in your life than you do in college.

The typical normie life after college is to get up around 6am, shower/get ready/eat, get to work by 730-8, and you aren't done with work until 6pm and you aren't home until 6:30 or 7. It's 7pm and you haven't had a break in the day yet and you still need to figure out dinner, lifting, cleaning, professional development, and sleep. For most people after college, that is a fairly optimistic estimate of how their day goes.

Contrast that with college. Even with a double major i had 3-4 classes a day max. They never started before 9am and i could wander out of my apartment in sweatpants at 845 if i needed to and be fine. I was on a meal plan and never had to cook or do dishes unless i wanted to. There were long breaks in between classes where i could squeeze in a workout. Most days i'd be done with classes and lifting by 3-4pm, i'd have already studied a bit during lunch and breaks, and I could study for a few hours or more afterwards, as much as i felt like doing. The only thing left to do was sleep. There were 3-4 weeks a year that were more difficult than that due to exams. I got blackout drunk 3 nights a week in college and still managed to graduate with a 3.5 and get a good job.

Your life will never be easier than it is now. Piss off.

W A G E C U C K

This is only true if you're on daddies' money but if you have a job and college to worry about think again.

Why don't you piss of and get some perspective you twat, you had it easy

>daddies money

Try student loans you kneejerk faggot.

> he claims to be good at time management
> gets all studying done between classes + a few hours afterwards
> thinks this is what its like for serious majors at serious schools

>he pretends 6 hours of studying every day (2 in between classes and 4 after) isnt enough because it makes him feel better about himself

When exams are coming up you will study more than that, but if it took you any longer during a run of the mill week you're just stupid.

first week of classes attend class and try see if you need to show up (ie bonus points for participation/popquizzes) if not see if thers a way to study the material (look at syllabus for book details n class topics to be discussed on that date) last see if the class is lecture based (some profs will lecture but will only test on readings/assigments in syllabus, others will be based on lecture [if this is the case sorry brah] some will be hybrid at this point determine the importance of class (major or not, if not bounce)

pratice judgment skills breh

cliffs: it depends on the class really

>Either way you didn't have to work

My point still stands

To be honest, I mostly do at home exercises. That way I can get a workout in and still have my homework to do.
Also, whenever I do homework at home and am feeling tired, I get up and do about ten-fifteen quick squats to bring up my energy.

I actually did work part time because you still need money for clothes, alcohol, and rent in later years.

But yeah, if you decide to work 40+ hours a week and go to school full time, have fun with that. It's not what the majority of people do so i'm not sure what your point is, unless you're OP and thats what you do.

My point is that it's becoming the majority and your situation is vanishing quickly for even upper middle class students so pushing your situation onto the rest of us is ignorant at best.

T H I S

I had time to lift, go to class and do homework, and be addicted to league of legends

college gives you so much free time it's ridiculous
Ph.D on the other hand...

>quickly becoming the majority

No, 18% of students pay tuition themselves. That is not even approaching a majority. If you have more recent data feel free to share it.
businesswire.com/news/home/20130807005644/en

>med school
>classes start at 8am and end at 6pm
>still have to study for exams and do assignments
yeah, I don't know what you did in college, but I don't have much time in my hands. At least after work you can get home and usually do what you want, besides getting some actual money and not an allowance like the one I have to live off of.

>comparing college to med school

Wew lad
Hope you're not my doctor

>18% pay their way
>41% pay by financial aid
You think that financial aid is just free money?

what did you double major in? because if it's some liberal arts garbage, your opinion is completely meaningless and you're stupid

>Nearly 4 out of 5 college students are working while attending school, and the majority are using their own money to fund college-related expenses

>Money-related issues top their list of major concerns; 61% think college life is more expensive than they expected

Tuition aside (I'll give you that), maybe I'm an idiot but this is exactly what I was trying to get across. Care-free college with ample study time and free time to get "..blackout drunk three times a week.." and "..still graduate with a 3.5." is not possible for the majority.

learn to manage your time, I'm a full time uni student and I have a job, and I still manage to play tons of vidya while also going to the gym

make your time count user

But i already said i worked part time to pay my expenses. And i still managed to do everything else i talked about.

Alright man you got me you win

>Mfw I lost the argument

No, i was just responding to a guy who said the majority of people work to pay their way through school. That is clearly not the case. Are you retarded?

Finance and Data Science

and you didn't list your major because it's super difficult and impressive, right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FINANCE AND DATA SCIENCE

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

FUCK

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>majors in something really easy
>hey i had a lot of free time why don't you :^)

really made me think

>Finance and Data Science

What a bean counter. Sounds very fulfilling

I was actually trying to say that the majority support themselves.

Student loans or financial aid is a given.

And no you didn't support yourself with a part time job, you had a part time job to get booze new clothes and have disposable income, but I concede.

that is a cute kitty

Really jogs the noggin

Get a fucking grip, I'm doing one of the most demanding degrees at one of the best universities in the world, I'm going to be in the library from 9 to 9 basically every day from now until finals, and I've literally never had to miss the gym for work.

Cool majors. Sounds extremely practical

Not in the am bro

>t. business major

Light yourself on fire

Sometimes you gotta skip out on physical gains to get those brain gains.

No way around it, not special trick, just gotta skip a day and hit the books instead.

My exams are right around the corner. Cellular and molecular bio major with neuroscience minor. Taking 18 credit hours + research on campus + job. Gonna have to stop working on for a few weeks until exams are over. On the bright side it will give me joints and tendons a break to recover

/blog

I don't think finance is as difficult as engineering or science majors, but i'd rate it above any liberal arts or communications degrees in terms of both difficulty and practicality. I ended up getting an MBA afterwards and it worked out pretty well compared to a lot of people who have to borrow their way through a phD to find any gainful employment through their degrees.

But i don't think it would have mattered what major i said, you fags would have given me 15 (You)'s regardless.

it absolutely matters what major you were in, because the workload and difficulty of majors varies dramatically

so when you go out and state that college is super easy and you should have no trouble finding the time to do everything and drink 3x a week, it's insulting to anyone who majored in something actually challenging

that's why people jumped down your throat

>i don't think finance is as difficult as engineering or science

it's not even in the same universe as physics, engineering, mathematics, etc.

I already conceded that it isn't as difficult as any science major. And unless OP is majoring in something more difficult than finance, my point still stands.

In fact, i had friends in college who lived the same lifestyle and schedule as i did, including chemical engineering and biology students, so i'd argue that my point stands regardless.

Go late, i almost never go before 8pm. I do all uni work before it and afterwards i just chill for the rest of the evening.

I'm in class 9-12, then lab at 6-10

I take naps in between and either workout or play banjo. I stay up til around 2 to make sure I get everything I needed done for that day.

>tfw only good gym is open from 6-22 (6am-10pm). God fucking damn it everywhere else is so fucking expensive.

>tfw my major is full of time consuming group work, even though the work itself isn't hard
Statics was hard tho
t. Building Construction student

Where I live, college = med school. Medicine's a major, not a bachellor. yeah I know Brazil's a meme

I'm doing cellular and molecular biology + neuroscience which requires a lot of calculus, physics, organic chemistry, and inorganic chemistry + bio of course

My second minor is "management" and that shit is so piss easy. Accounting is a joke. You could lift for 8 hours a day, get drunk, and still come out of a semester of business or finance with an A

>study engineering
>notice a lot of the guys in my class getting swole and juicy
>join the gym
>quit going by midterms so I can pass my classes
>wait until graduation
>start going to the gym 5x per week

Honestly don't understand how engineering students had time to go to the gym. I couldn't even manage the full course load and I had no hobbies or gf.

Wow, your major must have been easy. Was it women's studies?

Lifting literally takes an hour, how do you not have time for it?

Bro I'm on your side and on the same boat, data science might be a meme but if it involved stats then it should've been pretty challenging.
Data science is comp sci and and stats. You mean babbys version of math you pleb, up until you get into your upper divs, you have nothing hard