What do you guys think of PPL...

What do you guys think of PPL? I've been doing it since I started lifting in February but I don't know if I should switch to SS or GSLP

I dont mind the comments on the picture at all but the last one just blows my mind
Those guys are maybe 22-25 at best? and they are aparently too old

>>>QTDDTOT
PPL is good for aesthetics, less good for strength than a beginner's LP. Do SS or SL for 6 months or so then swap back.

Ppl after 1 year of lifting.
In your First year focus on compound movements

PPL is fine for a beginner, I have never done anything other than PPL. Yeah your progress on weights will be a little slower but as a beginner its minimal as you will still increase by five-ten pounds easily every time you lift.

>switch to SS to burn through noob gains (~6 months on average)
>switch to U/L split if you care about aesthethics

These girls are just insecure, they feel intimidated by hot guys

I know this because I'm a girl and I always said I would never want a fit guy, untill I got fit myself and got myself a fit guy. Never want a skinny fat guy ever again. But if you are insecure, you go for the skinny fat guy not out of your leauge guys (it's like telling a lie to yourself, you want to believe the lie)

why does the guy on the left looks really weird? he looks like a loaf of bread. the distance between last ab and his dick is pretty big

>I'm a girl
First off, see pic related
Second, your entire gender is fucking retared and makes self improvement a bad thing since its makes dating harder.
Do me a favor and redpill as many girls as you can

People keep telling me PPL is a meme but everytime I see progress pics of someone on PPL it's never bad.

Meanwhile someone posts progress pics of them on SS and they have slightly bigger quads and got a bit fatter

SS will get you stronger, faster.

PPL is less stressful

Honestly what matters is how much how often you lift heavy weights, and neither SS or ppl is going to get very far out of dyel territory ~4321

My own observation, is dudes doing ppl generally don't like getting too heavy, and go on "cuts"when they need an intermediate program.

Seems like a treadmill to me desu

PPxPPxx is better

girls are sheep, if any of them came close to the guys in person they'd be gushing

narrow shoulders

What kind of moron thinks PPL is a meme?

R8 mine

Looks fine. Maybe work a barbell row in there in place of cables. Make sure you actually use progressive overload.

Alright thanks. Probably replacing cable rows with pendlays, chinups with pullups and incline BP with cable crossovers.

its shit and not optimal for naturals

They're all right -- their bodies are p gross

I did PPL off and on for years, and never made much real progress. 3 months on GSLP and I'm lifting far more weight than I ever have before. Pic related, only difference is I've kept a 5x5 bench press cause I like the volume

fug