I fucking made it

I fucking made it.

Revenge.
Anger.
Hate.

I have become these emotions personified.

Today is the day I leave my 2 year cocoon mode and finally reveal my body to the very world that abandoned me. Through iron, sweat, and a shit ton of protein I've managed to create the ideal body. 2 years spent in the roughest of conditions doing the hardest of strength training routines and following the strictest of diets. Today is the day I prove to all of my deserters that I am a literal. fucking. god. compared to them.

Ecstasy.
Euphoria.
Happiness.

I wonder which emotion I'll feel first after seeing the looks of jealously on their faces after all this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM
pastebin.com/XNbbqpnK
kiwifarms.net/threads/chibi-adam-white.10663/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cool
so when will you finally start lifting?

Lol

You look like you need to shave and hit the gym nigga.

What action replay code did you use to bulk up?

great job bro just remember to lift next time

Gave me a modest chuckle thanks lad.

Post your fucking stats right now.

unless you're at 1/2/3/4 then don't speak to me.

I LIKE THAT JUMP

kek I hit 1/2/3/4 after 3 months of SS

Congrats you're socially retarded now

Those 10 jumping jacks per year must be paying off.

Bullshit.

I can do 200 jumping jacks like I said earlier as part of 1/2/3/4... Pay attention next time?

I'm at 115/165/2pl8/3pl8 change for sets after around a year.

It ain't great, but don't pretend that you look anywhere near acceptable, son. You should be looking better after two years.

VERY nice

is that you, chibi? you still cheating on speedruns still?

I would really prefer if you would lift.

>ideal body
>2 years spent strength training

Nice b8 thread.

>he fell for the strength=size meme

lmao you're dyel mode son, should have atleast incorporated some hypertrophy work

...chibi?

Fucking KEK

Probably a fatty

LOVE
BIRDS
HAPPINESS

see OP tried telling you people who lift are angry. Please don't end up on the news attacking some skinny guy who busts a cap in your ass. WE LOVE YOU HERE FITIZEN

pick up a dumbell bro

Are you actually Chibi? I'm guessing this is just a shit post.

Is Chibi really working out? I hope he is, maybe then he'd finally grow out of his autism and stop being such a pathetic piece of shit.

He's working out. That's just an old picture of him though. He didn't look too good in his leaked nudes.

>he fell for the hypertrophy range meme

Not OP, but generally strength does equal size

Curlbro detected

who is chibi?

youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM

jesus christ

we're all a little bit chibi

i hit 1/2/3/4 after 3 days of ss

i dont understand whats happening here. is this real life

autists being autists

here is a snap of the twitch chat when the "I would really prefer if you would be quiet" line was delivered

pastebin.com/XNbbqpnK

Is this chibi?

What the fuck, why is chibi on Veeky Forums? Better yet, why are there people on Veeky Forums who even know who chibi is?

Man I knew I shared this board with some autists but I never would have thought you guys were at levels of autism where you like speedrunning

howdy oldfag

Post your physique

everyone who goes to /v/ knows of chibi, there are chibi topics frequently just like with cwc

i rarely watch speedrunning since the super mario 64 speedrunning craze from a few years ago, although i might watch the FF7 speedrun at the event this summer, it's gonna start on a friday at 11pm and last around 8 hours, might be comfy

I like that jump

and you weren't supposed to tell him where it came from. it just made him stick out like a sore thumb that he didn't know where it came from

What is 1/2/3/4?

I'd really prefer if you would be quiet

kiwifarms.net/threads/chibi-adam-white.10663/

routine:
Jumping jacks x10
Asiago cheese bagel x1
Evil pigs in video games x4