Is there any reason to not permabulk?

Is there any reason to not permabulk?

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/27-reasons-to-be-big
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you wont get compliments on a CBT as much if you aren't a tiny twink at 12% bodyfat

you might scare yourself out of lifting if you get too strong

you might enjoy life too much and quit the gym all together

it's risky shit man. stay safe.

>you wont get compliments on a CBT as much if you aren't a tiny twink at 12% bodyfat
Cognitive behavioral therapy ?

>you might scare yourself out of lifting if you get too strong
...what?

>you might enjoy life too much and quit the gym all together
but part of the enjoyment is gaining muscle

>CBT

It's not about CBT, literally no one gives a shit about how strong you are or how much mass you got on if you're over 20%. To normies you just look fat and pathetic.

> you might enjoy life too much and quit the gym all together

Most autistic thing I'll read today, and I frequent pol and x

ah, polish and other slav strongmen from the 90's

half these dudes were bouncers the other half enforcers, good times

at a certain point when you get really big, people will be intimidated, rather than impressed.

women prefer lean athletic guys over scary tattooed prisoners

this

don't permabulk bro i swear you dont want none of those gains. It's too much hassle. who cares how much muscle you have if you look great in good lighting + angles!

stay small and petite :)

Being aesthetic is sexy as fuck and you get all the pussy

enjoy your heart failure

Depends on the women. Some women get wet fantasizing about serial killers and mass murderers.

You will get fatter and fatter on permabulk.

I already have a gf hotter than any of the whores you pull, so what does it matter to me?

Oh, for a serious answer, your gains reduce over time on a bulk if you're natural. So you kinda HAVE to cut and bulk to for efficiency.

>Health
>Mobility
>Endurance
>Attractiveness

Pick whichever you like.

THIS is the only acceptable con of a permabulk, and that's only if y'all goofy ass niggers don't do your conditioning because of "muh calorie output"

What if OP pic is my goal body?

>you wont get compliments on a CBT as much if you aren't a tiny twink at 12% bodyfat
Actual fit bodies get shit on the most. The secret to getting compliments in a current body thread is to claim that you used to be a 300lb fatass. Even if your body is shit you will still rake in the (you)s from posters telling you to keep up the good work and fatty lurkers asking you about your diet/routine.

not really

steroids

Not possible natty.

How can you tell?

Dave tate wrote an article about this actually
t-nation.com/training/27-reasons-to-be-big

when someone starts to resemble a testicle of a bull more than a human it's safe to say they're not natty anymore

Isn't that supposed to be veiny?

Caring about looks
Caring about health
That sums it up

Well, I'm not a newfag for starters. But go ahead, try to reach that body natty and see what happens. Learn the hard way like most of us did.

u end up looking like a retard

And 80% started as football hooligans
Nowadays most hools are skinny guys trained in martial arts

Mate, you just convinced me to lose weight.
Am 30% bodyfat but sooo close to 4pl8 squat.

Time to cut.

Yeah like a tiny tiny minority

Look up tumblr pages about the columbine shooters

there's girls with tattoos of them

Nigga what does that prove it's still an inconsequential amount of girls

keep telling that to yourself

I started eating less when my (now) ex-girlfriend and I were on the last legs of our relationship, resulting in me getting a little bit more vascular. When we finally broke up, I started getting way more looks, and the more vascular and cut I got, the more looks I got in the gym and on the beach.

I was never really one to be vain, and I specifically didn't ever work my abs because I didn't lift for anyone but myself, but attention is addictive honestly. It's something else to feel everyone look at you when you walk into the pool area.

Nice counter argument.

You know im right and we both know your just trolling

Have a nice day

Tattoos? Check out the Manson family girls- some of them were pretty cute before they got drenched in blood