My two new favourite songs
Enjoy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eOvkMtdgz5Q
strongerbyscience.com/bench-press-bar-path/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>sweatingman.jpg

Reposting because I didn't notice a new thread was made
Are USAPL nazis about how you stand on the scale?
If I stand normally I'm 220.6, but if I lock my right knee and slightly bend my left knee I'm 216.4. I mean 4lbs could be the difference between making weight or not after my bulk when I try to compete at 105kg.

caption kekd

reminder to do weighted chins to bench more

WTF

Im doing box squats 5x5 Mon Wen Fri, but today my legs were unbereable, I think I'm not recovering quickly enough should I switch to 3x5 instead? (Im almost 2 pl8 at a slight caloric surplus)

yeah 5x5 always seemed like retarded volume for an lp, why are you doing box squats tho

Wish I could to the gym every day.

have you tested on several scales?

Had ATP for 3 years since I've started lifting, never squated nor deadlifted. Bench 2pl8, Ohp 1pl8 and my squats and deads were too low to say. Been doing Alpha destiny hybrid program the last 3 months, go to almost 2 pl8 on box squat pretty easy but now im having problems.

dude Logan was literally the most generic, boring trash I've watched in a long time. Did they fucking pay off the review sites or something?

>Been doing Alpha destiny hybrid program t
stopped reading there

Tfw first meet coming up in 3 weeks and injuries only just healing up

Wew, I'm fucked lads

you have a shit scale m8, it shouldn't do that

mein dick

Do an actual program faggot.

Anyone actually run Sheiko for all the big lifts, AND actually do all the accessory work he programs?
> tfw 1490 reps of the big 3 in 8 weeks
> tfw intentionally missing 2 reps just because
> tfw 1730 farking reps of auxiliary lifts

>AND actually do all the accessory work he programs?
fuck that it has so much chest accessory I think youre bound to snap your shoulder if you do everything

Is there a known top tier scale that I can buy off of Amazon or something?
I don't want to bulk and find out that my shit scale was off by 10lbs the whole time or something.

Doesn't putting Sheikos highly personalized routines in spreadsheets and using them as a cookiecutter routine kinda run against his philosophy?

I do and I do 4 x chest days (Int med load). I also add biceps and triceps work and sometimes do some more shoulder work.

No injury, no pain, nothing. My tits are pretty big tho, not sure how to feel about that.

The only one that counts. Scooby has one in his bathroom IIRC.

>squat sets feels like rpe 9
>looks on video like rpe 6
>feels like I'm hitting depth
>looks on video like I'm 1in above parallel

hmmm

forgot to post the medical scale

Here we go

Do you happen to know if this is what USAPL/IPF uses?

Is it a terrible idea to work power cleans into Sheiko? I like doing them and don't want to stop :'(

Don't be autistic, dude, your statement is moot. His philosophy as expressed on his forums by his moderators isn't
> the whole fucking thing is just a suggestion
it's more like
> up these percents a few points or down a few if you need to
> if you don't tolerate good mornings then find another lift to substitute for it
> "chest" 4 sets of 8 could be any exercise you want

All of which is beside the fact that it's 1730 reps of programmed work, even if you swap out stuff you don't tolerate well, that's fucking 72 reps of auxiliary work every workout, AFTER the main lifts.

that's a trap

Not much ass on that one. She needs to squat.

So are you going to address your posture and get a real coach or just give up?

Its working perfectly. Its a mix between texas method and any LP you can find. Even in the book of TM it says that you shouldn't sacrifice upper body strenght if you are more advance in one over the other.

I dont have it anymore. That's why I started doing box squats and deadlifts this past months. Deadlifts is going up like nothing but the volume on box squats seems to be too much.

>be noob
>ride out noobgains doing some jackass routine that youve paid for while you couldve find a good alternative for F R E E
>bbbbut it works

>it's working perfectly
>can't box squat 2plates
Nigga get a real program and find someone who actually knows how to fucking box squat.

Fuck off she's mine.

what do you study dude

Lads why do I still feel pain when benching in my shoulder, it's only my left one and it's mostly in the collarbone area. video with my bench setup and benching. youtube.com/watch?v=eOvkMtdgz5Q
If you want some different angles just say I'll be benching this wednesday and I'll record because I'm deeply concerned. Pain has been getting stronger with each session.

NO SHES MINE AND I POSTED THAT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>that retarded attempt at an arch while ending up with no arch
you get pain in your shoulder because just look at how you bench;
1. you lower the bar on your lower pec, this is good
2. the second you start pressing you shift it above your shoulders with your elbows flared instead pressing in a curve from the lower pec towards your face gradually

#2 is why your shoulder hurts

You need to bench less and shoulder press more. And get someone to hand off.

i feel lucky today

That's a shit ton of work for a non existent arch.

Idk about the pain but it seems like you're not just sinking the bar, you seem to be heaving. Maybe that's causing the pain, idk

I studied zoology. I work in pest control now.

>that retarded attempt at an arch while ending up with no arch
Nothing I can do about that, but what you call that retarded attempt is the only reason my shoulders are not dead, reduces the pain by a lot
>2. the second you start pressing you shift it above your shoulders with your elbows flared instead pressing in a curve from the lower pec towards your face gradually
I guess I'm tying to do this strongerbyscience.com/bench-press-bar-path/ but I'm doing it wrong?
>You need to bench less and shoulder press more. And get someone to hand off.
I shoulder press 3 times a week and I can ohp 70kgs for 3 reps while my bench is 105kg for 1.
Thanks for any help even if you're bullying my arch.

Not happening friendo

Its free dumbass
2 pl8 for almost 3 months is pretty good considering that I've never squatted plus box squats are harder than free squats and I do them with perfect form.

Also if that's anything I get pain in the exact same spot also only on my left shoulder when doing dips it's just 10 times worse on dips, so I stopped doing them.

Ok since you're disregarding all that, the next step is start training in a shirt or take a break before you seriously fuck up your rotator cuff.

I didn't disregard anything what are you talking about?

You are trolling at this point, if you weren't before. Your form sucks, and an adult male should be box squatting 315+ for reps unequipped. You will never be an acceptable powerlifter.

We told you what to do and your response is that you're already doing those things. Go see a doctor if it really hurts that bad, and he will tell you to stop benching.

I dont get what you are saying. How can you tell how my form is? I record myself always in the last set to see how my form is and still remains almost perfect beltless. You are saying that 3 months for 2 pl8 is slow progress? In 2 months max I will get to 3 pl8 and hop to texas, I dont get your useless comments.

I guarantee you free squat less than you box squat

But then if I'm doing already what you said, then how am I disregarding what you said. The only thing I'm not doing is slowly moving bar towards my head which I'm gonna try. I don't know why you gotta be so rude when I asked for help.

Probably yes but because I got very specific with box squats, but changing over for a few weeks and I definitely squat more.

lads. can you bulletpoint why 5/3/1 is bad exactly. some user in another thread is shilling it but Ive never run it so I dont know how to dispute him

Plus BS have more carryover to deadlifts, and my DL is going up super fast. 3 Pl8 in 2 1/2 months and the bar still moves fast as fuck.

It's good beginner routine tho

he ripped off BFS (the hs football program he did when he played) and neutered it
went from 2 main lifts a day to 1, so lower frequency of exposure to the lifts
removed the high-rep week for a deload, so less hypertrophy
put in sissy big jumps in the ramping so "3x5" becomes "2 warmup sets of 5 and then another set"
used a stupid 90% training max so that 3rd set of 3x5 (which the first two are just ball-less warmups) is 8+ reps
basically it's so south of vag that it became "accessory lifts: the program"
had to invent shit like joker sets or first set last to solve the problem of low working volume of the lifts

if you want to try BFS-style work to see how badly wendler fucked it, here's an approximation
> SIX main lifts, THREE workouts a week. Squat and Bench on Monday, Clean and Dead on Wednesday, Front Squat or Box Squat and Board Bench or Close Grip Bench on Friday
> do 3x3 in week 1, no training max bullshit, add weight each set, the first set is sorta tough the last is hard to make 3-4 reps
> do 5x5 in week 2, same as above. 3x5 if you lack time
> do 5-4-3-2-1 in week 3, add weight each set, the first set is sorta tough the last is a grinder. 5-3-1 if you lack time
> do 10-8-6 in week 4, add weight each set. Clean and Dead do 4-4-2. You know the drill, add weight, first set sorta tough, last set a grind
> each week is on it's own progression, no training max percentages
> do 2-3 auxiliary lifts each day for 2x10 or thereabouts. rows, chins, dips, pullups, all compounds like that, maybe some olympic stuff like snatch or jerk but do those 2x5
> oh yeah, on Tue and Thur do some conditioning, track work, sprints, or plyos

That's the program wendler ripped off and ruined. Try it instead.

my god how boring is this girl

didn't even know that you should fully lock out in OHP

Squat extra deep always then. Also squats are always gonna feel harder than they actually are

I want to BENCH

Also I seriously hope Gibbs does well at his upcoming meet

I'm not the guy making fun of your bar path or arch (although I don't understand why you setup the way you do). I said you need more shoulder press (I don't believe you train that lift 3 times a week but if you do that's also retarded). Basically you just have weak shoulders. Oh, and get somebody to fucking hand off the bar.

What did you think the alternative was?

Are you box squatting out of a monolift? No? Then I guarantee your form is not "perfect".

Did Candito outright retire or something?

>I got 2pl8 squat in 3 months
>I will get to 3pl8 in 2 more months

LOL

He still posts on instagram

nah that's legit. in high school wrestling we used those nice scales like they use in meets and people could cheat them by putting all of (or as much as possible) bodyweight onto one of the corners to come out a bit lighter. not 4 pounds lighter though, more like half a pound.

But does he have any intention of competing?

Dunno

Looks like he still lifts fairly heavy according to his instagram

Hey Alex what are you studying rn?

Electrical engineering

>Start benching a few weeks ago
>Today
>Lifting 120 because I'm a weak bitch
>3rd set, 4th rep can't get the bar back up
>Resort to the roll of shame

N-n-no one laughs when people do this right? This is normal?

they laugh but it's the kind of laugh that remembers when they did that, too

Happens to the best of us honestly

How do i mentally prepare myself to do multiple reps of heavy ass weight when i dont feel physically up to the task

had a long, kind of rough weekend and getting started on squats/deadlifts today was a real bitch

Pretty good so far lads

pls be in kg

also bench in a rack

Caffeine and metal music

pounds. Like I said, I'm a weak bitch.

And there is no rack. I mean there's a squat rack, but then I'd look like a turbo retard. dragging a bench in there to do bench presses.

>hypertrophy phase
>high bar-ing 70% x10 now
>just try 80% x1 on low bar on film
>compare to strength phase 2 months ago
>.33/ms + faster

It's like saving away money to go on vacation where the vacation is a heavier squat.

I'm like a dog in a cage waiting for it

Ill also post film if I can figure how to blur face and shit

>implying putting my identity on here is a smart idea

even if Im tired and having a shitty session, when I get to squat working sets I just get fucking angry. I go from wanting to take a nap to feeling like I could outsquat big ray at the drop of a hat

deadlifts are a shit tho

Don't worry lad pls be in kg is a meme. Who cares if you look like a retard? It's safer.

metal
anger
the reason why you do this anyway should push you

otherwise, are you just going to back down like a little cuck while other people are training heavier and harder than you?

You might as well ask

"why do I want to win?"

>10 rep squat sets

How many reps did you get on you 80% amraps first week of PM?

>he doesnt 6x10 squat on deload weeks

I got 10. I wanted to die.

When these occur I also want to die.

>he doesn't do 7x20 squats twice a week

I cant wait till you go back to squatting normally and realize this 7x20 was retardation

It is retardation and I'm not gonna do this again but I started something and I'm not gonna be no pussy and pussy out

Plus I've only got like 2 more weeks or so of it

>MR sets

Thanks reddit

You can

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

mmmmmm-mmmm-mm.... it's time... all those taco bell buffets, paying off... i'm ready

PFFFFTT

SNIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFF... oh postively foul... SNIIFFFF when did you eat chines--- BRRAPAAAAAAPAPPRRRRRRLLLLLLTTT

hold it in... i beg you my dear.... you must... please... hold it in till we get to my bowl.... i know that was a lot... of taco bell.. oh your tummy must hurt so.... almost there... oh yes, there it is, my bowl

BBBRRRRAAEEEEEEERRRRRRRRLRLLLLLTTTTPRPPPTRRR BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAPAPAPAPRRPRRTTT PFFFTTTTTLLLR PFFFT PFFFFT

mm, o hthe smell, sweet and tangy... glazed in dirito dust, from the locos tacos, mixed in with the feast oh so heavinly... oh, so many bits and pieces... mmm, i can't resist, it's time to eat!

GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP mmm yes my dear GLORPGLORPGLOPRGLORPpostively scrumtious, oh i must have more

BBBRAAAAAAAAAAPAPPPHLLHHHLHLLTLTTTTTRT

GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP-thank you my dear GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP this is a heavenly treat GLORPGLORPGLORPGLORPGLOPRGLORPGLORPGLORPGLORP mmmm oh yes GLORPGLORP smorgasboard

SSSSSLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

All done!

> tfw ran candito for two years and was doing 1x10 and 10x3 at 85% once every five-ish weeks